[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /pol/ think of french language?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493771460886.jpg (79KB, 569x385px) Image search: [Google]
1493771460886.jpg
79KB, 569x385px
It is superior to english imo. Also a billion people are predicted to speak french at the end of this century
>>
>>133162437
I like it
>>
>>133162437
>A billion people speaking French

Niggers aren't people
>>
>>133162437
>It is superior to english imo
Quite clearly not. Just as with all the other languages subsumed into the one true mother tongue, French is, by definition, inferior.

>Also a billion people are predicted to speak french at the end of this century
Dans quel monde?
>>
>>133162437
it's a good language but having gendered words is stupid
>>
>>133162437
>It is superior to english imo
Why do you think that? I like the French language but it's been a long time since I really spoke it. English is just fine. French stopped being the European lingua-franca after ww2 where English took over. French didn't score well enough it seems.
>>
>>133163354
le monde afrique
>>
>>133163354
En afrique et dans les Caraïbes.

>>133163528
Trannies have to choose. They can't stay "Gender neutral"
>>
>>133163653
>>133163750
Currently, the top end estimate for French speakers is about 200m. Any model which would grow that to 1b by 2100 is making a shit-ton of assumptions. Most of which, in my opinion, are dubious at best.
>>
>>133164303
I think that africans having 12 kids that speak french help greatly.
>>
>>133165102
And why is the birth rate in Africa so much higher than Europe or North America? Do you think that the African population grows by a factor of 6 with each generation? Do you think that there is a possibility that greater life expectancy and lower infant mortality might, just possibly result in a reduced birth rate?

And all of that is a side note to the nature of the French language in Africa. Like English, it is a colonial language. But unlike English, it is not the language of the web or global politics. You assume that Senegal will continue to teach French to its children - for what? Sentimental reasons?

Mandarin, Hindi (Urdu), Spanish and English are dominant by virtue of native speakers. And among non-native speakers, English is, ironically, the lingua franca.
>>
>>133162437
Fuck them. They tried to destroy their own native regional languages, and cultures with them. "France" is a lie. Bring back Burgundy, and Provence, and Picardy, and Lorraine and Brittany and all the rest.
>>
la langue francaise est une qui n'as pas de futures. Elle est vieille et elle s'envas bientot. C'est seullement les Quebecois, Francais et les negres Haitians qui le parlent sans d'etre forcer. Lors'que la langue arabique se bat contre la langue francaise au Canada, le francais serait fini dans l'Amerique du nord.

ici avant "ton esti'd grammaire!" va te fourrer juife
>>
>>133162437
>a billion people are predicted to speak french

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_total_number_of_speakers
Now - 272 million
How?
>>
>>133167293
Deja tu hoja y abre paso a la lengua romance superior.
But it's not English
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.