[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Disney)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499725353333[1].png (179KB, 489x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499725353333[1].png
179KB, 489x417px
Are you gonna take your kids to see this propaganda?
>>
>>133156856
You gotta admit his voice is the perfect high pitch nasal tone.
>>
>>133157132
no, no reasonable person can confirm that, cause no one listens to that stupid faggot.

he should drink gasoline and swallow a fucking match
>>
File: pgfdes.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
pgfdes.png
39KB, 1000x893px
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil kkkkkk
>>
>>133156856
Great casting. Arrogant, uptight, narcissistic bird with a high pitch nasal tone is right up his alley. Not even memeing. This is like Jeb Bush being cast as a lame beta dad whose daughter starts to whore around because of her daddy issues.
>>
I hope they cast Cheech Marin and Whoopi Goldberg as the hyenas again just so these underage faggots bitch about having non white in the roles because they havent seen the original.
>>
>"I can't wait until I'm king, I'll do whatever I can to get rid of those stinky hyenas!"
>"Oh my GOD, Simba! It's 2017, such backwards bigotry is unbecoming of the socially elected leader of the Pridelands! I simply cannot believe the son of our great leader Mufasa would be so hateful against a proud and upstanding species!"
>>
>>133156856
ever since I was a small child I have been aware Disney is evil. It began when they started playing 'it's a small world after all' over and over and over. and it is getting more evil daily -
>>
>>133156856
His voice isn't posh British and snobby enough
>>
File: 1498574938967.png (71KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498574938967.png
71KB, 300x480px
Well the nose is a perfect match
>>
>>133156856
>live action lion king
Let me guess, the hyenas are white.
>>
>>133156856
YOU'RE THE CURRENT HEIR!
>>
Shouldn't it be "John Oliver cast as Zazu" ? This article title is fucking with me
>>
>>133156856
Disney really is scraping the bottom of the barrel if they're remaking animated classics with meme actors.

Rowan Atkinson is the only Zazu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.