[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a half-black guy support the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: we wuz kangz.jpg (55KB, 599x330px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangz.jpg
55KB, 599x330px
I was born in a majority white family and was raised by a white mother, I look mostly white and honestly grown to hate the nigger side of myself because my father left me before I was born. I hate niggers but part of me is nigger, what do I do guys? have of me is redpilled and the other half thinks "WE WUZ KANGZ." I don't wanna have kids with a white women cause I do not want my kids to have to deal with the same BS that I had to, If I ever have kids it would be with another half-white person.
Pol, what is the best way I can support the white race that helped give me life, what is the best way to save the good half of "Muh peoplz."
>>
>>133156535
You can do whatever you want. It's a free country (for now).
>>
File: R_THE_DONALD.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
R_THE_DONALD.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>133156535

sure just head on over to a neato lil site called reddit and if you put on a red hat they'll tell you how based u are and give you lots of uptrumps and talk about their cool alt-right club treehouse with you
>>
>>133157742
So I'm guessing that's a no.
>>
>living your life the way /pol/ dictates
don't reproduce, not because you're black, but because you're retarded.
>>
>>133158031
Thanks nigger.
>>
File: 1499618510273.png (222KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499618510273.png
222KB, 900x1000px
Just don't be a nigger and you're welcome in my home friend.
>>
>>133156535
Niggers can be Nazis, it has happened before during WWII, because they accepted the idea of the ethnostate, they realize their ethnicity has similar aims, compared to whites and chinks. So race really does not matter if you make the sacrifice of going back to Africa and help your own kind. I will aim to make my race better, but you do yours.
>>
>>133156535
`
Your dad is black. You can only redeem yourself by getting a DNA test.

If your y-chromosome isn't African... you may redeem yourself. Your father could have been a mulatto from a line sired by a white man.

Odds aren't in your favor. Your mom was tainted by black.
>>
As mullato, don't act like a nigger (that Afro-American culture and way of living), please. Just that.
We as society must aim to higher grounds and don't be worse than Subsaharan Africa.

Portuguese working in Angola replying to Portuguese anons
>>132923506
>Tuga in Angola. Be content with what you have there. We always go along with a lot of shit that is going to happen in Europe with the mohammedians.
>Needless to say, this is a shithole of incompetent niggers
>>
I don't see the problem with half-nigs if they're redpilled. The hardcore one drop retards won't accept you ever, but why would you want to associate with someone that stupid.
A little bit of racial admixture is fine. A little bit. It's a matter of how you salt your stew. Can't put too much salt in or you ruin the stew.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.