[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The JQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170710-174959.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-174959.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
How do we open a conversation for it when it's taboo on Youtube?
Do you guys believe there is a difference between jews?
>>
File: brittney venti7.jpg (31KB, 300x780px) Image search: [Google]
brittney venti7.jpg
31KB, 300x780px
here is her tits
>>
>>133153182
Dude shes 12
>>
>>133153182

Those are actualy some great tits
>>
>>133153182
Lovely
>>
>>133152904
easily

all you have to do is complain the bankers and goldman sachs type folks are screwing the fucking planet people will obviously connect it but if we stick to the script we eventually fix the problem dont focus im jews since hitler didnt finish the job and fucked us from directly confronting the problem focus on what theyre doing instead and try not to allude to them being kikes
>>
Is she a fasbabby?
>>
>>133153182
A certain special Croat with insight on her confirmed those aren't hers.
>>
>>133152904
>>133153182
See /pol/, race-mixing isn't all bad. You all fap to her tiddies and she's part black.
>>
>>133152904

The redpill about the JQ must be smooth, i recomend red ice radio for an example, those guys are doing a great job in their presentation.

Yes there are differnces amongts jews, ethnonationalist jews can be worked with, but always wih extreme caution. leftists jews should all be exterminated as they are usualy bolsheviks.
>>
>>133152904
>o you guys believe there is a difference between jews

I personally think the askenazi Jew is so mixed with European that there is no need of a distinction. BUT they believe there is a difference , so they act like a separate group.
>>
>>133152904
her eyes are literally on the side of her head
>>
>>133152904
this book explains how the (((jew))) is not the same as jewish genetics, it's about the jewish spirit, kind of similar to a jungian archetype, so it's a psychological existential problem before it is ethnic or even cultural

If you want to have a conversation about it just discuss it as a mindset/ideology, as long as you know what you're talking about and not just ranting about how much you hate it, people should undrstand it from this angle
>>
>>133153699
I wanted to fuck an Indian girl with big tits once, Then I saw her with a brown guy and realized the truth.
>>
The best way to get the ball rolling is putting forth the question:

Why is questioning the Holocaust illegal in some countries?
>>
>>133153968

this
>>
>>133154402
Most retards say "Because it's so fucking evil you'd have to be evil to think it didn't happen, Literally WHAT!?"
>>
>>133153182
no proof those are her.
>>
>>133154679
This they play the offended card
>>
>>133152904

Venti is a Jew?
>>
>>133154402
It's not really a good point though. It's illegal to question the Holodomor in some questions. It's illegal to question the Armenian Genocide in some countries.

Also it's pretty stupid because you're in America, where it is not illegal.
>>
File: IMG_1617.jpg (349KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.jpg
349KB, 1600x2812px
Most people hate feminism now thanks to the skeptic community. Just infiltrate the skeptic community on YouTube and casually drop redpills on Jewish involvement in feminism
>>
>>133154679

A lot of national legislatures made it illegal to prevent Nazism from ever regaining any sort of legitimacy post-war (in their eyes, to deny Nazi crimes is to vindicate them). Safe to say it's had the opposite effect.
>>
>>133155046
/pol/ has a misconception about how the commoner views law. Not many people sit down and ask why things are the way they are if it isn't already blatant.

We ask "Why is X illegal" and the first gate of reason is that it "is it stealing?" then "does it physically harm someone?" then we get to the tricky "is it against some sort of morale taboo based on tradition?".
We can see that there isn't much of a reason for making "beliefs" illegal unless it has purpose for societal engineering, and that is the dead ringer.

Everyone else just has this engineered idea that it's morale taboo. You're at the dinner table and you start implying "Maybe Hitler wasn't so bad?" and all of a sudden everyone starts to get upset. You think "Why" and then you realize that since the day they were born they've been watching movies with heart-wrenching shots and everyone placing Hitler as the worst humanity can get when in all reality human history is one massive blood bath.

They've been taught to cry, taught to fear for no reason other than they've been told to. It's a forced cultural taboo and so they defend the law.

It's happened to me, I've felt it too, that slight bit of guilt, that unexplained discussed, the "dude what are you doing they're nazis!" echoing in my head. Then I realize I only feel that way because I'm hurting the emotional stability of people there, I've been brainwashed to feel terrible because the very culture has been brainwashed to feel terrible. They don't even really know why, they honestly don't know they feel nothing for the Armenian Genocide, the holodomor but feel "gross" around nazi depictions.
>>
>>133155124
Maybe and she is an quadroon!
>>
>>133155124
>She a Jew?
No, my great granddaddy did that to the light switches also, let me clue you in. "Stop leaving the fucking lights an giving my hard earned money to the dirty kikes" end quote.
>>
>>133152904
if you through 3000 years, get expelled 400012047120398123 gorillion times, and pretend like you are ALWAYS the fucking victim, then I don't even give a shit about your question.

Kill every last one and lets eliminate this fucking issue.
>>
>>133158041
Thats pretty funny
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.