[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN YOU WILL REALIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: DEYGyjoXgAQT1LN.jpg (29KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
DEYGyjoXgAQT1LN.jpg
29KB, 620x401px
It doesn't matter what you give them, it doesn't matter how much you try to coexist.
Bon-white people really just hate you and want you dead.

26k reetweets for this
>>
File: DEZC98lWAAILm8B.jpg (113KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
DEZC98lWAAILm8B.jpg
113KB, 1024x926px
THEY WANT YOU DEAD
>>
>>133150833
jewskickingwhiteycomic.jpg
>>
>>133150833
everyone who is truly on board already knows this.
The (((civic nationalists))) are all non-whites, half breeds or men with asian/brown wives.

They are cancer and need to be purged alongside the rest.
>b-b-but my chinese kids are honorary whites!
no, they are definitely asian rats and you are a cuck.
>>
>>133151789
This might be true, but there are tons of so-called conseratives on twitter who think this is the "left" and not the mindset of non-white people.
>>
>>133152375
that's because it is the mindset of the "left", which comprises of a lot of stupid self-hating white fucks
>>
>>133153590
That's the other way around. Non-white people create self-hating white people. This is still not the left.
>>
>>133151789
>>133152375
Why are you on this board and not out there amassing resources and impregnating white women??
>>
File: 1497450522985.png (377KB, 1543x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497450522985.png
377KB, 1543x719px
>>133150833
Only one thing will save white people.
The last red pill.
>>
>>133154581
cuz the jews kikes and criminal niggers also fucking kikes and shitskins did i mention kikes and white genocide
>>
>>133150833
You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.

The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?
>>
File: fuck niggers.png (36KB, 434x287px) Image search: [Google]
fuck niggers.png
36KB, 434x287px
>>133150833

>up to 34k RT's, 66k likes
>every time you refresh, it increases
>BASED...... BLACK GUYS................. IN TRUMP HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.