[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jihadists are pretty cool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Aftenposten_cucked.png (687KB, 606x809px) Image search: [Google]
Aftenposten_cucked.png
687KB, 606x809px
Mainstream media in Norway is really pushing the "Jihadists are really not all that bad" narrative these days.

Anyone else have something similar in your countries?

https://www.aftenposten.no/norge/i/GVwAl/Halshugger-om-formiddagen_-grater-av-dikt-om-kvelden
>>
File: 1390609243167.gif (1MB, 320x168px) Image search: [Google]
1390609243167.gif
1MB, 320x168px
>>133149198

>implying showing they like cats paints them in a positive light
>>
>>133149198
>attempting to humanize monsters
Fucking hell
>>
>>133149640
I'm not trying to garner sympathy for retards but Jihadis aren't monsters or evil. as the old saying goes one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. It just happens that their motivations are completely based on religion and thus illogical.
>>
>>133149198
What the fuck is wrong with your country, sven
>>
>>133149198
>feeding stray cats
this is the same thing we do with Africans. All it does is create more hungry mouths.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
8KB, 281x179px
>>133149198
Yup in the evening they are raping their nine year old "tea boys" which they kidnapped from the local dirt farmer.
>>
>>133149444
after this picture was taken they probably skinned the cats and cooked them fro later consumption.
>>
>>133149198
Autists like this whore are everywhere. The question is, how does the public react to this? Do they agree? Are the comments putting her in place? So on and so worth.
>>
>>133149927
T. 54%
>>
>>133150397
Cats are revered in Islam, Mohamed (pbuh) had a pet cat named Muezza he cared for very much, they are clean based animals who care for themselves
>>
File: Clockwork'71.jpg (92KB, 497x300px) Image search: [Google]
Clockwork'71.jpg
92KB, 497x300px
>>133149198
Breivik wrote that in prison after he got the Ludovico-treatment
>>
>>133151686
there's actually alot of evidence of muslims killing cats in sweden and germany, i've seen alot of pictures here. maybe some anon will deliver
>>
>>133149198

It's just European media doing what they do, it even happened back in Germany in WWI. Instead of portraying their enemies as evil, dangerous, and something that needs to be destroyed, they portray them as regular people who happen to be fighting you. This is partially what led to Germany losing the wars. Of course it's due to strategic planning and shit, but it was extremely demoralizing to the fresh Germany military when they fought the Allies and realized they weren't a joke like the propoganda said. Meanwhile the Allies portrayed the Nazis as almost literal demons and extremely capable, so when the Allied troops fought them they expected them to be extremely talented and any mistakes they made was a huge moral boost to the allied troops
>>
>>133151686
>>133152106
Here you go anons
https://www.10news.one/extreme-cruelty-to-animals-in-muslim-ghetto-heads-pulled-off-cats-kittens-cut-up-and-intestines-pulled-out/
>>
>>133152477

These people need to be destroyed.
>>
>>133149198
Norway yes, your nation is even more pathetic than Denmark

Sweden once again proves that he is the only relevant and based nation in Scandinavia

Sweden always win, baby
>>
>>133153875

>>133137455
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.