[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Czech Republic, WTF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Czech motherfucking Republic.png (29KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Czech motherfucking Republic.png
29KB, 2560x1707px
Czech bros wtf is happening in your country. I am from The Netherlands and I am currently in Brno and this place is fucking full of gypsies. Like literally crawling with gypsies. This is fucking worse than Romania my dudes. You literally have a museum of Romani Culture right here in Brno. Where can I go in this fucking city where there is a majority of whites? I fucking hate gypsies with all my might. Please help a brother out.
>>
>>133142734

Brno is morava, moravians are magyars who didn't make it to Czech lands. Prague is better.
>>
>>133143117
But since I am here, is there any place I can go where there are no shitskins...? I thought you guys had a white af population.
>>
>>133142734
I have heard most people say Brno is also a home to our chapter of Antifa.
Yeah there is a lot of Gypsies but let me tell you, they are not welcome. (Or considered czech)

Few years back some gypsy "artist" tried to make Czech-Roma flag. He almost got crucified.

Just do your part and make it visible you despise their existence. That will make you more czech.
>>
>>133144648
Won't I get ganked up by those fucking crows if I look at them in a funny way? I fucking despise their existence and your country is pretty fucking awesome but I just wanted a place with only normal white people...
>>
>>133145119
Well as long as you do not go into a ghetto (and you will know you are in one) you can look at them however you want. We do not have the "do not stare too long" "always smile" thing like in the west. But yeah Brno is "progressive". Move more to countryside in Bohemia. Those rats will be everywhere but here the numbers are slim and they keep to themselves. I live in 10k city in Vysočina and if I did not go to one street few of them live I might not even know they live here at all.
>>
File: Chlumska_zatoka-e1488617627777.jpg (338KB, 1080x726px) Image search: [Google]
Chlumska_zatoka-e1488617627777.jpg
338KB, 1080x726px
>Vysočina

Beautiful as fuck.
>>
>>133145993
>>133146236
Fug. Don'd dring Monsder änd bost :DD
>>
Brno is the most leftist shithole around, even worse than Prague

abandon with urgency
>>
File: cl_1426496370.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cl_1426496370.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>133146236
Train rides are something to be cherished here in Bohemia.
>>
>>133142734
>Buy cheapest possible accommodation
>End up in gypsy ghetto
>Complain

Just neck yourself toothpaste nigger. Also our gypsies are quite domesticated and harmless.
>>
>>133147661
One of my friends told me he was to some Slovakian backwater, and gypsies there did not even dare step foot into bars, pubs or tavern. And if they wanted the beer they would have to drink it in the doors.

Is it too good to be true?
>>
>>133148215
Possible. Not plausible.
>>
>>133146654
Why do you still call it Bohemia, exactly? Is it a name for part of czechia, like Moravia is? Or is the term still dished out for the whole country?
>>
>>133149895
Bohemia = Česko
Moravia = Morava
Selesia = Slezko

Bohemia is not our term. That is how tribe of celts that lived here named, before czech slavs moved here. And it stuck. But it was mostly used as niche term here by poets and such.

For everyone else it is Bohemia, for us it is Česko and Česká Republika.
Kingdom of Bohemia = České království

It is like with Deutchland and Germany

I am actually suprised we are not called Bohemian Republic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.