[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non-hetrosexuality is a mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gay.jpg (25KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
25KB, 403x403px
Bisexual bipolar here. Non-heterosexuality is absolutely a mental illness. It means your brain is wired like the opposite sex's brain, resulting in deleterious behavior.

There are no cures for any mental illnesses. In fact, I recently went off my meds because they have made me so obese. Not even depression is "curable." They just put you on drugs for the rest of your life. Almost all of the drugs make you fat. There is something like a 50% non-compliance rate with bipolar people because the meds are so shitty and don't do much.

The best thing you can do with faggots is legalize and ignore them.
>>
>>133136801
No
>>
There is no such thing as mental illness. Just variation in brain chemistry and structure. Because we do not live with Darwinian influences anymore, we have people who cannot function in the modern society we have built. These people with mental illnesses may be better adapted for surviving how we were meant to be.
>>
>>133136801
1.5x? Nah, it's gotta be higher than that
>>
>>133136995
>There is no such thing as heart disease. Just variation in heart chemistry and structure. Because we do not live with Darwinian influences anymore, we have people who cannot function in the modern society we have built. These people with cardiac illnesses may be better adapted for surviving how we were meant to be.
>>
>>133137382
The heart has one purpose. It either works or it does not. The brain is much more complex, and has much more evolutionary influences acting on it. Reaction to stimuli, aggressiveness. All of these personality traits and abilities are regulated by variations in the brain among individuals.
>>
>>133137715
t. person who never even passed 1st year biology
>>
>>133136995
Heavy mental illnesses like schizophrenia are questionable here, but I kinda agree.
Bipolar disorder, for example, could be beneficial for changing climate: before industrialisation, while manic, you work overtime in fields in summer time; while depressed you get a "rest" in winter.
>>
>>133137784
Bipolar and schizophrenia are genetically almost the same. Families that have bipolars have schizophrenics too.
>>
>>133136995
>There is no such thing as mental illness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mS7smh65Y
>>
>>133137768
Argument, not an.
>>
File: 1485815685088m.jpg (243KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485815685088m.jpg
243KB, 1024x1024px
>>133136801
The best thing we can do is hand them over to an expert.
>>
>>133137784
That's not how bipolar works you tard.
t. Psychologist
>>
>>133137916
Don't you believe in evolution since you are a fascist? The brain is a complex, recently mutated organ with tons of potential for mistakes.
>>
>>133136801
uhhhhh obviously it's cuz they face constant persecution and oppression, sweety...
>>
>>133136801
Depression is curable if it is caused by circumstances that are then changed. Increased prevalence of depression and anxiety are attributable to many areas of the united states hating their mere existence honestly.

Part of why compliance is so low in bipolar individuals with meds(besides them being shitty) is the impulsiveness in manic phase and the lack of motivation in depressive phase.
>>
>>133139231
No one cares about fags in Canada.
>>133139243
No it's cuz we get fat. I have literally gained 100 lbs in 6 years on these poisonous drugs.
>>
>>133140111
Maybe if you didn't spend half your life savings on a gambling trip to Vegas that came to your mind the night before, you'd be better able to afford your meds

Maybe if you could haul your carcass out of bed in depressive phase you could keep good levels of depakote that would keep you level during your next manic phase
>>
>>133140783
Dude it's Canada. My meds are dirt cheap. Money is not an issue.

You don't get it. Every bite of ice cream is like an orgasm when you're on antipsychotics. Food takes on this whole new qualia of pleasure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.