[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What To Do During a Terrorist Attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 38

File: BATACLAN.jpg (107KB, 692x421px) Image search: [Google]
BATACLAN.jpg
107KB, 692x421px
UK has found the perfect solution against terror attacks, RUN HIDE TELL. If I only knew...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaPqsSKtsc

Is this the solution Pol? Are we finally safe??
>>
>>133135883
shoot back
>>
All of the "'MURICA" gun stereotypes aside, this is the only reason I like living in the US. At least I won't have to worry about dying completely defenseless like a little fucking bitch.
>>
File: Refugees Welcome.jpg (66KB, 598x617px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome.jpg
66KB, 598x617px
>>133135883
>>
>>133135883
I'm going to immediately hide and tell the terrorist to run, I just know it.
>>
the real solution is never leaving your house

i've been here for about 3 years now. can't complain, honestly!
>>
>>133136521
>At least I won't have to worry about dying completely defenseless
Oh yeah? Because you can bring guns in concert halls?

Thought so.
Remember the fags killed in the club? They can't carry inside, so they're little fucking bitches anyway.
>>
i'd survive a terrorist gun attack, i can feel it.
>>
>>133135883

Run, hide, prepare to be slaughtered by islamic savages your government invited (back) in and/or declined to act against.

No worries, cameras everywhere so the police and politicians will know exactly what to lie about when you're dead and gone.
>>
File: FML.jpg (35KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
FML.jpg
35KB, 500x414px
>>133136521
Yeah that's true, I wish our gun laws were better.
Until then run hide tell I guess.
>>
>>133135883
Have enough Quran memorized to "prove" you're a muslim and then stab the terrorists in the back as soon as they let you live
>>
>>133137033
>Remember the fags killed in the club? They can't carry inside, so they're little fucking bitches anyway.

Remember the muhammad pbuh cartoon contest in Texas?

If savages aren't being stopped at the borders (leftists either have abolished or want to abolish) anymore you'll have to stop them at the door. Quite simple really.
>>
>>133135883
it's easy to survive a terrorist attack: don't be around it when it happens
>>
File: buttgun.jpg (7KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
buttgun.jpg
7KB, 236x177px
>>133137033
They wont look in your buttcheeks, dumbass.
>>
File: HIDE.gif (2MB, 360x267px) Image search: [Google]
HIDE.gif
2MB, 360x267px
>>133135883
>Terrorist: Durka Durka Jihad!
>Me: pic related
>>
File: runhidetell540.jpg (62KB, 540x283px) Image search: [Google]
runhidetell540.jpg
62KB, 540x283px
>>133137130
Yes, the Run, Hide and Tell Program will be introduced in the primary school curriculum in all of Europe.
>>
>>133137623
Yeah, so you're talking about breaking the law.
So the argument does not apply only for the US then.
>>
Facebook live women get their vag stabbed by a machette 37 times.

The cops werent puking because people had a bullet hole in them.
>>
>>133137623
>carry gun illegally
>police shoots you

Brill plan, Joe.
>>
>>133137484
HOLY SHIT

>>133137838
????????? are u a bot?
>>
File: 1448003800869.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1448003800869.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>What to do during a terrorist attack

Step 1: unholster pistol
Step 2: shoot terrorist

Congratulations you have just completed the terrorist defense course.
>>
File: 20170115_004034_0.png (308KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
20170115_004034_0.png
308KB, 480x527px
What To Do During A Terrorist Attack In America

>pull gun out and shoot them
>if in Gun Free Zone; run and hide like a European or Democrat
>>
>>133137869
>>133137756
Show me one law that says you can't get poop on your gun. Plus 'no gun' policies don't carry the force of law unless a state specifically legislates it.
>>
>>133138171
>Step 1: unholster pistol
What if you're in a concert hall, like in Bataclan?
You don't have a gun there.
>>
western Europe is lost, move to another area, this will just get worse and worse.
>>
>>133138241
>pull gun out and shoot them
Well, except in a lot of places which are gun free zones.
And you know the terrorist attacks will occur there.
>>
>>133138316
No but the private security would and could react a lot faster than the cops.
>>
>>133138332
How is Island doing with immigration, I never really hear anything about it. Are u also taking in refugees or what?
>>
>>133138716
I meant """""""refugees""""""" of course.
>>
File: 1474157765544.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474157765544.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
>>133135883
>>
>>133138316
You win a Darwin Award for putting yourself in a life threatening situation
>>
>>133139124
>You win a Darwin Award for putting yourself in a life threatening situation
So, every time you go to the bank, to the city office, to a club, to an airport, anywhere where you can't carry, you deserve a Darwin Award according to you?

Jeez mate.
I bet you're one of those people believing the 2A is still a thing and not merely the shadow of itself.
>>
>>133135883
all it took was for one dude to get his brains blown out to start a civil war and end slavery (even though that's all bullshit, but beside the point)

all it took was for one dude to get assassinated to start world war 2 and get japan microwaved

all it took was for 2 aluminium "planes" to slam into two steel and concrete towers at physically impossible speeds for the altitude at which they were flying, causing them to magically produce thermite and subsequently collapse upon themselves like controlled demolitions, slaughtering almost 3000 americans, 1 "plane" to blow up the financial dept of the pentagon the day after they announced they couldn't find 2.3 trillion dollars, 1 "plane" to fail completely and disintegrate itself into a field, and one weak-ass building collapsing from an internal fire that conveniently held tons of incriminating evidence for parties involved, to have the U.S. hand-delivering freedom and democracy to the middle east for almost 2 decades

yet, since 9/11, it seems nothing sparks the world into an uproar anymore. why is this?

people are being raped and slaughtered every fucking week over in europe. degeneracy is on an infinite rise. children are now drag queens. refugees are flooding countries, raping, not assimilating, establishing colonies, essentially. and what do we do about this? we tolerate it. how the fuck do this image not enrage people. look at all those fucking innocent people. murdered. not a fucking tear was shed. not a fucking drop of blood was produced in retribution. why are we, humanity, willingly letting ourselves get fucked in the ass by this shit. why are we thanking our rapists and telling others not to criticize them. why the fuck doesn't anyone want to stand up to this bullshit.
>>
File: Wat.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>133139124
So we should all just avoid possible terrorist targets, thanks, got it.
>>
>>133139350
>every time you go to the bank
legal in my state to conceal carry
>to the city office,
legal
>to a club
depends on the club but usually legal as long as they sell food/non alcoholic shit. Wouldn't be at a club anyways as I am not a nigger.
>to an airport
You can open carry in the airport until you check in, in which you can put your gun in with the luggage and claim it.
>>
>>133139350
>>133139818
>premise: fear of litigation > fear of losing life

Glad to see you guys have your priorities straight
>>
>>133137088
autism
>>
>>133139607
The frog in the pot of water.
>>
>>133139607
Yeah, I call it the complacency virus. Its hard to put a finger on what exactly causes it.
>>
>>133137033
Concealed carry means just that. If you're doing it right nobody will know. If you blow terrorists away nobody will give a shit that you brought a gun in a no gun area.
>>
>>133135883
I saw the vid of the 3 london brisge terrorists attacking guys with knives and all I can say is that those guys were fit as fuck. knew how to fight and also knew how to team fight so in all honesty if you want to defend yourself you don't stand a chance.
>>
File: catholicism.jpg (70KB, 870x633px) Image search: [Google]
catholicism.jpg
70KB, 870x633px
>>133139607
>>133141800

Modern western individualism combined with the targeted breakdown of previously culturally homogeneous western societies. Who's going to stand up or even fight for a society he doesn't identify with at all?

What right does one have to say "this is how it is in these lands" when muhammed, born there too, feels opposite? And what makes both their views any more valid than those of ali and his 9 children from Somalia all on their way to western Europe as well?

Don't these lands/doesn't the world belong to everybody? (Well, except for the pieces of land gated off by the political and societal elite who force these absurd views on us that is. Those are just theirs and soon will be guarded 24/7 so that they can continue to enjoy the freedoms and safety previously shared by all Europeans. )
>>
>>133141744
the sad thing, is, i'll always be the frog.

there are so many people that share this sentiment, but we are systematically barred from organizing and starting anything.

i could speak up right now, take hostages and get the cameras on me. but then i'd be labeled crazy, incredible, radical.

you speak up against the corruption and it has you assassinated. literally. you criticize those who control you and you're silenced before you can gain any traction. how the fuck are we supposed to enact change? there should have been dozens of revolutions in america alone over the past half-century.

how the fuck are we supposed to drain the swamp if we can't find the fucking plug.
>>
>>133143584
>i could speak up right now, take hostages and get the cameras on me. but then i'd be labeled crazy, incredible, radical.

Topkek or you could, you know, just speak up and make your point in a reasonable manner. No need to go all jihad/breivik on us now.
>>
>>133136521
I used to be heavily against guns in all forms. A total idiot, really. Then I got jumped by guys with knives and I couldn't do a fucking thing about it. All of a sudden, I liked the idea of being able to defend myself.
>>
File: colonialpepe.jpg (105KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
colonialpepe.jpg
105KB, 960x960px
>>133135883
It does follow the principles of self defence in a third party encounter, run > hide > fight, your first best option is to always leave the danger zone if possible.

But if we had firearms in the UK we would have that last option which is to fight rather than die like a little bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qb9x47qrMw Video of the cascade mall attack shows this perfectly.

>>133136521
Exactly, if you have a firearm, and get trapped, go down a dead end or end up face to face with an active shooter, you have that last option which is to put some fucking bullets in him.

Or even better someone has already done that because some CCW holder decides to go rambo instead.
>>
>>133142798
If the person being attacked or a bystander had a gun, immediate action could be taken. Run? Bullets are faster. Hide? Lets wait so the gunman can find us. Tell? Nope u are already dead.

There was actually 1 policeman that immediately acted during the London Bridge attack, the joke is that the British police do not carry a firearm. so he didn't stand a chance.
>>
>>133143885
>Then I got jumped by guys with knives and I couldn't do a fucking thing about it. All of a sudden, I liked the idea of being able to defend myself.

You do realize that when carrying firearms becomes commonplace these criminals will carry firearms too?

Good luck pulling your gun out with one of theirs already pressed against your head.
>>
File: davidduke.png (895KB, 1610x1651px) Image search: [Google]
davidduke.png
895KB, 1610x1651px
>>133144201
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw

There is a channel full of hundreds of people doing that successfully. You are welcome.
>>
>>133135883
>RUN HIDE TELL
Fucking hell, or maybe instead, cease engaging in policies which promote future attacks, such as the ongoing islamification of Europe, there's a reason Japan hasn't had any issues with muslim terrorism, the left cannot into even the most basic common sense.
>>
I was in Borough Market 5 mins before the attack, then went back to my home in Vauxhall, where there were strong rumours that there was another terrorist active (later turned out to be an unrelated stabbing). When I saw the Met Police "RUN HIDE TELL" bullshit, it didn't exactly fill me with confidence. It gives the impression that the police haven't got any control on the situation, and that we should panic.
>>
>>133135883
Shoot back and shoot straight, pussy
>>
>>133143848
well yeah, i was thinking more along the lines of getting your message out to the world at once. i could write some blog post, or make a youtube video, but it'll just get buried and no one will pay attention to it.

sure, others will watch/read/listen and agree, but where does the action take place? what does it take for people with similar ideals to actually organize and take over? i guess asking for the threat of loss of life to not exist is definitely asking too much. there should be a risk, of course. it's just frustrating to see the complacency, as this anon put it >>133141800

infuriating. how can germany allow this shit to happen. the citizens are brainwashed. they have no idea what hitler and ww2 were really all about. someone makes a roman salute as a joke and their life is fucking over. they can't even wave the fucking GERMAN FLAG in germany because it's "too nationalistic". they're taught in school to not be too proud of their heritage. so they think letting refugees in is the right thing to do. merkel is a piece of human garbage.

i tell people things like "islam accounts for the majority of the influence on and reasoning behind most recent terrorist attacks."

i even show them graphs depicting this point with sources.

they get so angry and "oh my god" "how can we keep letting this happen" "that's so disgusting and yet it opens my eyes"

ok, so let's fucking do something about it.
"i don't know..." "i don't want to seem islamophobic" "it's not our place, let the governments sort it out" "ISIS will be destroyed, don't worry"

FUCK
>>
>>133144201
>>133144201
Have you ever had a knife held to your throat when you're out minding your own business? I tell you what lad, I never ever let my guard down when I'm out now. I would much rather die with a gun in my hand trying to defend myself, than get my throat slit like a pig. And btw the UK has a growing gun problem now anyway. So it's not a matter of whether or not we should have a debate on firearms, it's a case of when are we going to NEED firearms. I really don't like the way my country is heading, and it's mostly down the the EU. Can't wait to do free trade with the USA and Australia while the EUSSR crumbles.
>>
File: takbir.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
takbir.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>133144016
>If the person being attacked or a bystander had a gun, immediate action could be taken.

If carrying guns was commonplace these guys wouldn't have gone to lidl to get a couple of ceramic knives to stab people with. They would have gotten easily available guns.

The UK was quite lucky these clowns of Allah were so ineffective and supposedly even unable to rent a truck/lorry as large as they originally had planned to. (Due to lack of funds topkek)
>>
>>133135962
Fisrt post is not only best post but only fucking answer.
>>
File: pepe good.png (133KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe good.png
133KB, 1000x1000px
>>133143481
Very well said!
>>
>>133136521
Yeah fucking right dude

First off like everywhere I go I'm not allowed to carry a gun, work, bars etc

Second off the homosexual Jews in fashion industry make clothes so tight these days it's difficult to conceal a weapon.

Which leads to three, even if I am able to carry my gun I gotta worry about some old bitch seeing it and calling the cops or some tough guy trying to fuck me up over it.
I love guns and gun culture but carrying a gun is not at all easy in America. Btw I have carry permit.
>>
>>133137339
What passages should I memorize?
>>
>>133144788
>I would much rather die with a gun in my hand trying to defend myself, than get my throat slit like a pig.

To be quite honest famalam, you could have carried a pocketknife and died holding that whilst trying to defend yourself.

Situational awareness would have done you more good than any weapon.
>>
>>133138450
he literally covered that you false-flag leaf. I wish I could pull a gun out and shoot you.
>>
>>133145129
Well considering you weren't there with me, you don't know that. I was sat on a bench in a park at 2am and two guys just approached me out of the darkness. They were waiting a few dozen yards away watching for someone to sit down. Also a pocket knife against a huge kitchen knife is not a match I'd want to make.
>>
>>133144963
>Second off the homosexual Jews in fashion industry make clothes so tight these days it's difficult to conceal a weapon.
>fags are forcing me to wear hipster clothes.
>it's impossible to buy any other type of clothing.
>>
>>133135962
> that fpbp
> that flag
based anon
>>
>>133145587
>I was sat on a bench in a park at 2am

There's your problem

>They were waiting a few dozen yards away watching for someone to sit down.

In the bushes or what?
>>
File: tfw they attack them first.jpg (15KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tfw they attack them first.jpg
15KB, 1280x720px
lel
>>
>>133145870
Ok my point is that it's not easy to conceal a pistol. I'm thinking about getting a shoulder holster and wearing a jacket or vest everywhere.
>>
>>133135883
That eye of horus made of blood should tell you everything you need to know...
>>
>>133146007
I didn't even watch the video, but I bet it's those damned white supremacists shooting peaceful Asians again
>>
>>133144571
Well.... you are not wrong

>>133144652
Look at my flag.

>>133144792
Yeah you make a good point, but I personally would like a gun policy with thorough background checks. So not everyone can get them. These attackers were well known to the intelligence agencies (like most of the time) so they would never be allowed to buy a gun.

Of course you will always have the illegal gun trade, but apparently it is not as easy to get a illegal gun, otherwise they would have used them.
>>
Western Europe is dead.
Long live the Polish.
>>
This technique stops nuclear attacks too? I remember seeing something similar in movies set in the 50s
>>
>>133147349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_1jkLxhh20

Duck and Cover.
>>
>>133145129
>A knife fight vs a shootout
You ever seen a knife fight mate? It's literally just who can take the most stabs to the gut
>protip: it's literally 50+
>>
File: 1498254558741.gif (865KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498254558741.gif
865KB, 600x600px
>UK
>run like a bitch

>USA
>shoot back
>>
File: secular_mother_of_peace.jpg (76KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
secular_mother_of_peace.jpg
76KB, 468x468px
>>133147349
You need bomb shelters for that though.

Come to think of it, in Israel they do flee into bomb shelters whenever muslims launch their signature fireworks of peace. How much longer until that strategy'll pick up in islamic enclaves here?

We're all Israeli now boys. (Yeah, even you Adolf.)
>>
>>133144016
You fucking dolt. We have so little firearms in our country. We haven't had a terrorist attack, we barely have gun attacks. The only ones killing each other with guns are organized crime.

Why do you want all of us to die? If guns become readily available, then the one who draws first wins. Protip: it'll be the one who's looking for trouble.
>>
>>133148128
>You ever seen a knife fight mate? It's literally just who can take the most stabs to the gut

Not with a knife at your throat it's not.
>>
File: 1498388689962.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498388689962.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>133137743
>SOMETHING WRONG?
>CALL SOMEBODY ELSE!

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>133148495
So what? It still doesn't make everyone having knives work anywhere near as well as everyone having guns.
>>
>>133148482
>You fucking dolt. We have so little firearms in our country. We haven't had a terrorist attack, we barely have gun attacks. The only ones killing each other with guns are organized crime.
>Why do you want all of us to die? If guns become readily available, then the one who draws first wins. Protip: it'll be the one who's looking for trouble.

You are aware of the fact that terrorists have been arrested (quite recently in fact) with assault rifles in their possession in countries right next to yours right?

What weapons do you think both the bataclan and hebdo massacres where committed with?

How much border control do you think there is between those countries and yours?

The reason nothing has happened in the Netherlands so far is quite likely its usefulness as a transit/safehouse country. Well that and the fact that the Brussels airport attack that was actually planned to target Schiphol had to be rushed due to members of that cell likely talking to the police.
>>
>>133135883
Serious 1984 shit in here
>>
Why hasn't anyone posted the wikihow school shooting manga edit ?
You're going downhill /pol/
>>
>>133135883

I don't want to flee like a pussy.

How about this for counter-terrorism.
> Bring a gun and soft body armour
> Fuck shit up

This has the added bonus of discouraging anyone from doing terror in the future. If everyone panics and flees the terrorist will have easy pickings. It's not like you can run from a bullet.
>>
File: glasses-pepe.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
glasses-pepe.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
>>133140355
You motherfucking Americans,
I'm so jaleous of your freedoms
>>
>>133137339
Literally this is the best tactic
>>
>>133135962
This is the only right thing to do in that situation it hurt me deep inside when I heard that shit on the radio today what a fucked country this is
>>
>>133137339
>ENCOURAGES YOU TO BECOME MUSLIM
>A FUCKING LEAF

how surprising
>>
Czechs released something similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkZRze5Pd8

but they have it:

RUN, HIDE, FIGHT
>>
>>133150019
>>ENCOURAGES YOU TO BOTH KNOW AND FOOL YOUR ENEMY

Fixed that for you. There's plenty of worse advice on here tbqh famalam.
>>
File: 1499487431072.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499487431072.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>133144963
>NOT ALLOWED

How many times do you get frisked a day? Fuckin cuck.
>>
>>133140355
They'll snap your fancy guitar in half, but bonus extra special care for firearms because they REALLY don't want that shit to go missing.
>>
>>133149274
All that's going to happen is we get a lot more gun violence, murders and suicides if we have guns. The odd terrorist attack that has a very slim chance of being prevented with guns readily available(which still hasn't occured here) isn't going to justify that.
>>
File: 1427825803318.jpg (73KB, 614x572px) Image search: [Google]
1427825803318.jpg
73KB, 614x572px
>>133135883
How exactly is this bad advice for hotel staff and other tourists workers, who are clearly the target audience for this otherwise locked video? What else do you expect them to do? To dodge bullets and judo-chop the pistol out of the attacker's hands?
>>
>>133148482
It seems like you are trying to make a point by correlating the amount of guns per capita to the amount of terrorist attacks. = Less guns per capita in the Netherlands so no terror attacks. Correlation is not causation. My point is that you don't need guns for a terror attack, see:
The London Bridge attack (knives), the attack in Nice (truck, 87 dead) or the Arianne Grande attack (homemade bomb)
guns are not always the key to a successful attack.

>>The only ones killing each other with guns are organized crime.

Not really.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

Which brings me back to this post >>133146720

>>Why do you want all of us to die? If guns become readily available, then the one who draws first wins. Protip: it'll be the one who's looking for trouble.

Again see my previous post.
>>
>>133150438
How many times do you need to be frisked to have your life turned upside down by criminal charges?... hmmmm
>>
>>133145117
la ilaha illallah muhummadur rassulullah

The shahadda is their creed and it also means you just converted

Then stab them in the back
>>
>>133150575
>The odd terrorist attack that has a very slim chance of being prevented with guns readily available(which still hasn't occured here) isn't going to justify that.

Of course it's unthinkable that there'll be a large increase in these attacks.
>>
>>133151381
>la ilaha illallah muhummadur rassulullah
That might save you but it's no guarantee. You know that whole "Muslim terrorists mostly kill Muslims" thing? Reciting the Shahada can still make you a hypocrite, which is worse than being an unbeliever. In some ISIS videos you can see the terrorists thoroughly interrogate their victims, and one wrong answer is enough to earn you death.

Also, a lot of those terrorists are clever in picking their targets. If you recite the Shahada at Bataclan they're not going to stop shooting you. Why? Because it's a degenerate night club, and no true Muslim would be found in there. That's why they often pick those kinds of events, to eliminate the possibility of hurting true Muslims.

Finally, some are simply out of fucks to give. Like all those busdrivers of peace. They accept the possibility of hitting one or two true Muslims in order to kill many more unbelievers.
>>
>>133135883
Can someone edit the video where it looks like she's putting the people back in their seats instead and runs off by herself? Also give her a jew nose.
>>
>>133151416
Even if it happens once a month, it doesn't justify the huge spike in (attempted) murders/suicides from just having guns readily available. Terrorist attacks just aren't that big of a deal in a day-to-day life. I'll just skip major stations at peak hours and huge events.
>>
>>133150582
If you are without a weapon it is not bad advice.

What I'm trying to convey is how ridiculous it is that we make these ads but still keep importing millions of "refugees" into Europe. Look up the ideology, religion, culture, inbreeding rates and average IQ of the countries we are getting 'refugees" from, and you will understand why attacks will continue too happen.

I'm sure the people making these ads mean well, but the main problem (immigration, bad gun laws and integration) will sadly continue too exist. And thus attacks will keep happening.
>>
>>133151799
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Agreed
>>
File: 1409303755992.jpg (714KB, 1338x830px) Image search: [Google]
1409303755992.jpg
714KB, 1338x830px
allow conceal carry hand guns
>>
>>133152285
Far right marry
Far left fuck
Kill the rest
>>
>>133137339
>if you don't convert to Islam, the terrorists win
Peak leaf-posting.
>>
>>133150216
>5 cents has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>133135883
If that fails, we have to apologise that islamophobes have made them feel unwelcome, kneel on the floor before them, and thank them for ending our miserable lives while they cut our heads off.
>>
File: 1472159772945.jpg (132KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1472159772945.jpg
132KB, 858x990px
>>133135883
they went from bin that knife to bin your life.
>>
>>133137033
>Oh yeah? Because you can bring guns in concert halls?
Not legally, but as the saying goes; better judged by 12 than carried by 6.
>>
File: C3SBTwyUMAA--oU.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C3SBTwyUMAA--oU.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
>>133135962
>shoot back
>>133136521
>At least I won't have to worry about dying completely defenseless like a little fucking bitch.

Y'all are retarded if you think you have a chance against some crazy Muslim.
>>
File: FUCK.gif (979KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.gif
979KB, 400x316px
>>133135883
>6,654 views
>50 likes 68 dislikes.
what fucking meathead doesnt see this shit?
>>
File: 11937144.jpg (598KB, 591x911px) Image search: [Google]
11937144.jpg
598KB, 591x911px
>be a rural serb with buttfuck loads of land in the middle of absolutely fucking nowhere
>probably placed 100.000 landmines one day when i was drunk (got at least 5 times that left because they were dirt cheap during happy fun adventure times)
>round concrete bunkers i've built out of boredom one summer (round to deflect projectiles) with super narrow slits (for machineguns, which i also got for almost free) watching over the only side that isnt landmined
>still hear landmines popping when vermin steps over them
>know balkan stories (probably myths tho) of similar retards like myself being able to hold off two armies, multiple brigades, mechanized regiments, who knows what else
>know stories of similar villagers retreating to the hills and mortaring austrian army, national invasion brought to a halt with multiple thousands of casualties just because some drunken villagers hid behind hills and starter randomly mortaring the field ahead

>>>tfw you are growing your crops, cooking your moonshine, and getting all jealous there are no terrorists anywhere like there are all over the west
pic related, me 100 years ago, with some pieces of captured uniforms
there will be some fighting over here too, right /pol/? my dogs can make a bear fuck off, all wolves disappeared too, i've been shitposting and playing with all these ww1, ww2 and 80's dusty weapons for too long

>tfw you will never randomly wreck german army, invading austrians, serbian army, serbian irregulars, neighbors paramilitaries, random jihading muslims from arabia going for bosnia, etc etc with blind fire over the hill for no reason other than boredom
sad times
>>
>>133137756
>gasden flag
>defends the law
>>
File: UK_police.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
UK_police.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>133135883
Don't worry lads, the finest police force in the world has our back.
>>
>>133137743
It's been a few years but I used to lifeguard for the citys public pools and we had active shooter training one year. We had Run Hide Fight, under the obvious implication someone was smart enough to call 911.
Basically once you hear gun shots or anything major, do your best to get you and anybody disabled out of the area. If you can't get out of the area, try and barricade yourself somewhere safe, and then get ready to fuck up whoever enters that space. Also lined out pretty clearly that any police you encounter during that situation aren't going to help you if you're injured, their main goal is to take out the shooter before he kills anybody else, not try to save your ass from bleeding out.
>>
File: 1405510262497.jpg (80KB, 543x722px) Image search: [Google]
1405510262497.jpg
80KB, 543x722px
on how to deal with a terrorist attack:
>buy some land somewhere, leave the city unless you are making 6 digits and banging supermodels all day everyday (what's the point of city life if you are a minwage shitter?)
>get weapons (a must for rural life, all countries allow it) but also get some full auto war weapons
>start blasting anyone stepping on your property
>throw the corpses to the pigs, let the pigs turn them into fertilizer
>if anyone asks you anything, you dindu nuffin, aint seen nobody, you were a good goy that whole time

not like they can launch an investigation about paperless immigrants, right?
tho in your case, brown people might actually hold citizenship
if i offed a brown dot on a horizon, there's 100% chance that it wouldnt be a serbian citizen, so even if it was obama the king nigger himself, no one would have the authority to launch an investigation and our govt sure as fuck wouldnt move a finger to deal with it for a non citizen
>>
File: NORWAY NO.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NORWAY NO.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>133154455
>>133155710

>tfw you will never kill the mudshits while listening to glorious roki vulovic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ysT6YdK80

why even live
>>
>Hide in a corner and cower like a little bitch

Very inspirational.Thanks government, I have such faith in you to deal with this truly rare and frankly non-existent problem that you imported here.
>>
>>133135883
After the attack in Paris where they shot up the club, the grocery store I used to work for put poster's up in the staff area detailing this exact same "solution". I hate how fucked my country has become.
You Americans need to hang on to that 2nd amendment.
I've never wanted something to be legal more than responsible gun ownership!
Originally from UK btw.
>>
>>133150781
spoken like a true redcoat
>>
>TELL

KEK, OK, I'll make sure to do that.
>>
>>133146007

he gets eaten by the terrorist t-rex while hiding on the toilet
>>
>>133157589

yeah, i'm gonna get home after being besieged by terrorists and not mention it to anyone
>>
File: SoTolerant.jpg (60KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
SoTolerant.jpg
60KB, 700x782px
>>133135883
RUN HIDE TELL until the HUG police team pacify the terrorist
>>
File: duckandcover.jpg (38KB, 512x440px) Image search: [Google]
duckandcover.jpg
38KB, 512x440px
>>133135883

You're totally safe waffledude...

Do everything the gubmint tells ya, pic related is always a safe bet if the gubmint don't already tell ya first.

Always trust the gubmint
>>
File: Run+tell+hide_e9c1fd_6289680.jpg (62KB, 900x653px) Image search: [Google]
Run+tell+hide_e9c1fd_6289680.jpg
62KB, 900x653px
>>133135883
just shoot back
>>
>>133138450
Which is why you spend your money elsewhere.
When the 30.07 signs starting cropping up, I started spending my money differently. By the end of the year most of those signs disappeared or the locals went out of business.
>>
>>133139350
I have yet to see a bank that has issues with my OC.
>>
>>133158499
damn
>>
>>133152285
You should really have both. If one guy is OC'ing, you now have to ask yourself; "How many are CC'ing?"
>>
>>133162020
cant even carry fucking knives over here....
>>
>>133162020
forgot to say that you're absolutely right
>>
>>133162299
Sorry to hear that. If you are white, there is plenty of room here for you. Just live in the southern states if you want your freedoms.
>>
>>133135883
If the herd turns on a wolf, the wolves could all be slaughtered in a short time. Wolves only survive because their prey are inherently cowards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb90JfBhhFg

I can't help but think this is the relationship between Islam and the west.
>>
So this is it?The eurocuck is now completely fucked?
>>
>>133162866

Probably

German governement signed internet censorship bill against 'hate speech' and a surveillance bill that allows for encrypted chats to be spied on IF a crime is suspected (in advance that is)

I think there is no stopping a completely dystopian police state becoming a reality now but rather a bloody revolution somewhere down the line
>>
>>133162866

to add to that

they did this to ensure that there is no criticism of migrants, who love the welfare and will vote for the utter regressive governement in the future
>>
File: a_message_for_from_your_kings.jpg (131KB, 1332x666px) Image search: [Google]
a_message_for_from_your_kings.jpg
131KB, 1332x666px
>>133135883
>What To Do During a Terrorist Attack
>U.K.

stiff rigor mortis
>>
Virtue signal one last time before returning to g*d's kingdom
>>
>>133143481
>face of woman in blue
>>
>>133135883
>RUN HIDE TELL
in the UKuck is it illegal to defend yourself like it is in eurocuckland??
>>
>>133137033
>Because you can bring guns in concert halls?
yeah. i bring my p238 in a wallet holster everywhere i go.
>>
>>133144467
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2z1NrvF2ImeNWh84mw
>some fat larper narrating over videos of actual men defending themselves
>>
>>133144467
because criminals are well known to respect gun laws
Only the good people respect laws and denying them guns is denying the good people self defense

fucking moron
>>
>>133166617
i hope you replied to the wrong guy
>>
>>133166756
>>133166617
I did

was meant for >>133144201
>>
File: guncontrol.png (239KB, 511x895px) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.png
239KB, 511x895px
>>
File: 1499499882999.jpg (75KB, 607x428px) Image search: [Google]
1499499882999.jpg
75KB, 607x428px
>>133135883
Don't forget to pray that it's a white person killing you so people don't hate muslims.
>>
>>133154127
Two were shot in Texas. Shitskins can't aim.
>>
File: freakout.gif (980KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
freakout.gif
980KB, 450x248px
>>133157156
i dig it
groovy man
>>
File: WhatAStoryMark.png (167KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
WhatAStoryMark.png
167KB, 500x400px
>>133138273
Underrated comment. Made me kek.
>>
>>133135883
>Run hide tell
Yeah, our policy is Run. If you cannot run, you Hide. If you cannot hide, you fucking Fight
>>
>>133167615
>Yeah, our policy is Run...
I don't carry to run from niggers, cuck.
>>
lay down and die
>>
>>133163445
Does McDonalds still sell the local pils though?
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.