[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childfree Men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Childfree.jpg (67KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Childfree.jpg
67KB, 360x480px
Any guys who don't want children, but still want to be in a relationship with a woman? What are your reasons for not wanting kids?

I know this subject goes against the grain of /pol/ with everyone crying out to 'preserve the race', 'fulfil your biological duty' etc etc. But I'm sure there are some who think differently?

inb4 Jewish Subversion
>>
I'd rather have kids than be in a relationship with a woman
>>
File: IMG_3512.jpg (160KB, 1440x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3512.jpg
160KB, 1440x1210px
>>133131273
If you don't have kids you are failing a millennia of successful mating by your ancestors.

It's literally your prime directive, as a living creature. Don't be tricked into going child-free. It's a bad meme. The world needs more winners.
>>
I'm 26 and have 2 boys, probably going to stop there.
>>
File: ChooseLove.png (90KB, 401x435px) Image search: [Google]
ChooseLove.png
90KB, 401x435px
The nuclear family is the basis of humanity. Without it, humanity is done.

All these freaks with all these genders and what not that will never have kids realize that when they get too old to have kids. That's why they commit suicide en masse.

If your purpose in life is anything other than continuing your line, you can get pretty depressed when you cannot continue your life anymore and at the end of the day, have nothing to live for anymore. Howboutdat?

When you have a child with woman you love, your whole life changes. It's no longer about you. Now it's about your kids. No one can feel that if they haven't had children they wanted.

If they do have children they love, they know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
so you definitely need to have kids and raise them the right way when youre ready
>>
>>133131273
I've seen this thread with that pic a thousand fucking times. Get a life dude
>>
I'm race mixed. No point in diluting the gene pool.
>>
>>133131273
Funny, I want children but CBA to deal with modern women.
>>
If our race is destroyed by magazine covers and interracial sprite commercials, we don't deserve to exist, sorry.
>>
File: 1357456166220.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1357456166220.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>it's always a picture of an interracial couple (typically black male, white female)
>except when the article is about not having kids

What did they mean by this, /pol/?
>>
by the way every black guy i know lives a childfree life, thats why they didnt use one on the cover here
>>
I'd love children, but I don't have the energy to wade through the ocean of basic bitches and vapid whores. Especially after my last girlfriend left me to bask in the bar scene in another state.

She pretended for 2 years to have my values, but they changed in one single weekend when she got around people who live loosely. What's the fucking point?
>>
File: b4f.jpg (14KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
14KB, 600x451px
>>133131273
I can't afford them. Well, more accurately I can't afford a mortgage for my own house despite being above the national average wage. And having being forced to rent for years, there is not enough security in it to raise children.

And im not alone in that either. Why more people don't get this I'll never understand.
>>
>>133135698
You have to pay for Mohammad and his four wives to shit out dozens of future mass murderers
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.