[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey Retreats From Paris Climate Treaty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Turkey.jpg (59KB, 555x374px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.jpg
59KB, 555x374px
>Turkey’s President Recep Erdogan admits the only reason for being in the Paris Climate Treaty was to get money from the U.S. and other more wealthy nations. Now that the U.S. has pulled out of the treaty, there’s no reason to expect the financial benefits.

http://archive.is/haFXn
>>
BASED TURKEY
>>
>>133130217
It was always about the money. Liberals hate capitalism and pushed this hoax as a way for redistribution of wealth.

Human caused climate change is a sham. Don't believe me? Explain why the polar ice caps are melting on mars. Is it all those cars driving on mars?
>>
File: reaction 284.jpg (285KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
reaction 284.jpg
285KB, 1024x717px
>>133130217
globalist jews absolutely unequivocally blown the FUCK out
>>
File: ANIGGER.jpg (55KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
ANIGGER.jpg
55KB, 780x438px
WHAT THE FUCK? DOESN'T ERDOFAGGOT KNOW THAT CLIMATE CHANGE WILL CAUSE THE EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE?????
>>
>>133130217
roaches- the niggers of eurasia.
>>
Could Turkey be more any more pathetic?
>>
There needs to be carbon tariffs on emitters.
>>
its unironically too hot outside
>>
File: HIll.jpg (170KB, 1110x806px) Image search: [Google]
HIll.jpg
170KB, 1110x806px
>>133130217
Good work Turks
>>
>>133133502
"Good work"? Are your critical thinking faculties damaged? They were literally only in it to scam the US. Now that they're not getting dollars, they pull out because they don't want the obligation either.
>>
>>133130217
another roach got out?
>>
Roaches got electricity?
>>
KING ROACH APOLOGIZE /POL/
>>
>>133133675
>"Good work"?
Yes.
>Are your critical thinking faculties damaged?
I suspect so. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
>They were literally only in it to scam the US. Now that they're not getting dollars, they pull out because they don't want the obligation either.
Precisely. We've been making accusations like that regarding the Paris Agreement for years, ie; its prime concern is to wealth redistribution, not climate.
>>
radiation from the sun cant kill us environmentalists absolutely BTFO
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.