[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on anarchism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: anarchists-2.jpg (198KB, 962x635px) Image search: [Google]
anarchists-2.jpg
198KB, 962x635px
I've met this annoying bitch of a vegan anarchist. Can someone one red pill me on why it's stupid. She's always so smug about it.
>>
>>133125614
It is religion by another name. These deracinated degenerates need some code of conduct and morality but because the Jews got to them they won't go to church.

The blonde dye job there needs my sperm blasted up her cervix at incredible speed though.
>>
>>133125614
Alright, here's my take on anarchism.
People take it to seriously. Anarchism - while an actual state a society can be in - is not meant to be a goal. Its meant as a base for the Libertarian/Authoritarian spectrum in political philosophy.
It's like Einsteins thought experiement about taking a ride on a wave of light. He didn't mean to literally do that, its meant as a way to imagine things so that the nuances of the theory can be grasped, a thought experiment.
Don't take anarchy literally as a goal because very few political philosophers meant for it to be thought of in that way.
>>
>>133126367
So if there's no end goal then what's the point? Everytime I ask one what the goal is I just get vague answers. And they never have a idea on how it would work, or how to get there. So what's the point of anarchism?
>>
Believe it or not theres actual anarcho-communists out there. Doublethink am i right
>>
>>133125614
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that like 99% of these faggots, she's not actually an anarchist, she's a big government leftist who is having a tantrum because she wants HER flavour of big government, and not the one that is currently in power.
She's trash.
>>
>>133125896
>The blonde dye job there needs my sperm blasted up her cervix at incredible speed though.

You have to be kidding me faggot. Everyone in that picture looks 100% insufferable. Their ugly personalities practically radiate outwards. I would rather fuck my own ass than shoot my load in their general direction.
>>
It's stupid because you'll never get 6 billion people in the world to completely abolish hierarchies
>>
>>133125614
Redpill on anachy:
>Be on twenty, have fun stealing stuff, larp revolution, raid shops, occupy houses and stuff.
>Be on thirty, realize you can't leave forever, go away, find new friends, a job and a normal life.

Anarchy is bullshit.
>>
>>133126897
>So if there's no end goal then what's the point?
The point is to highlight the immorality of the state so that one realizes the most moral way to run society is w/ as small of a Government as possible.
>>
>>133129782
That actually sounds quite reasonable
>>
>>133127935
Pretty much, it's the ultimate have your cake and eat it too ideology. Just a hatred of hierarchy and authority in general whether it be your leaders, your boss, or your parents, clumsily stitched together with half baked sophistry. If conservatives are motivated by personal responsibility, capitalists by efficiency, and natsocs by community, then "anarchists" are just motivated by child-like hatred.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.