[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, in California

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1400765125927.png (87KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1400765125927.png
87KB, 299x288px
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) keeps getting robbed by mobs of teens, but we can't get a look at what they look like because BART won't release the footage. Here's what they said:

“To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district,” she was told. “And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains.”

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/07/09/bart-withholding-surveillance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/
>>
File: 1499263785511.gif (615KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499263785511.gif
615KB, 500x500px
>>
aka were not going to say its mexicans because it would be racist to identify criminals
>>
>>133121743
>the truth would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district
>the truth would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains
What is wrong with the west
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
After a few of those African American appreciation threads I am legitimately afraid of being around niggers. They are capable of real evil.
>>
These faggots are just creating more pressure. The blowback will only be greater the more they try to stifle the truth.
>>
>>133121743
>we can't show footage because it would wake people up to the truth

Well, they're not wrong.
>>
>>133121743
san fracisoso is every bad meme about a big city x10
>>
>>133121743

>we would rather citizens continue to be robbed than give them the truth

how sick are these people?
>>
>>133121743
The ridiculousness of this situation - worldwide FUCKING WORLDWIDE - wherever there is a brown portion of society is a manifestation of insanity.
In America it's mobs of retarded brown cavemen robbing on the underground...
In Britain its mobs of disgusting inbred Muslims raping little girls from poor one parent families.
In Sweden it's where the immigrants are new and in copious numbers its swarms of selfish vile sub humans stealing in the country they think gibs most whilst politicians and MSM lie and use the law to cover up every crime.
We've hit braking point and they know it. That's why they want to spy on us on the internet.
>>
>>133122301
Jews.
>>
File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>the truth is racist
>>
Reality is racist, so we won't show who is robbing us...
>>
>>133121743
I love it when a liberal announces on national t.v. that it's niggers.
>we won't release the footage
>>translation: democrat (likely a nigger) telling us it's niggers,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.