[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tory MP caught saying Nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: _96876406_mediaitem96876405.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_96876406_mediaitem96876405.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
>The Conservative party is under pressure to sack one of its MPs after she used the N-word at an event while talking about Brexit.

>Anne Marie Morris, the MP for Newton Abbot in Devon, was recorded casually using the term at the East India Club in London, where she was appearing on a panel to talk about Brexit alongside Tory colleagues Bill Cash and John Redwood.

>“Now I’m sure there will be many people who’ll challenge that, but my response and my request is look at the detail, it isn’t all doom and gloom,” she said in the recording made by Huffington Post. “Now we get to the real nigger in the woodpile, which is, in two years what happens if there is no deal?”

>The remarks caused an immediate backlash, with opposition politicians calling on Theresa May to withdraw the whip from Morris.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/10/tories-urgently-investigating-after-mp-uses-n-word-at-public-event
>>
>>133121512

https://archive.is/WqQ9K
>>
>>133121512
Just like Dianne Abbot represents Crackney by whining about white people, Anne Marie Morris represents Devonians by saying nigger and not liking darkies.
>>
So is Tory left or right wing?
>>
>>133122740

Neoliberal trash
>>
>>133121512
who fucking cares ?
>>
>using one word in one instance (a known expression, one not meant to be taken literally) ruins you and causes an outcry from the public and your party to turn on you
Modern government was a mistake
>>
>>133121512

Such vile language, and she had no remorse in using it casually until called out ( like most whites ). She has a responsibility to conduct herself like a lady should in her position and she failed. Allowing her to stand, the decisions made by her will always be stained and suspicion of ill intent is justified..
>>
>>133122740
Tory is short for conservatives.
>>
File: 1491839693593.jpg (28KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491839693593.jpg
28KB, 396x385px
>3 weeks of autistic screeching from the BBC in 3. 2. 1...
>>
>>133121512
>nigger in the woodpile
Do Bongs really say that? It sounds way too 'Dixie-esque' to be British.
>>
>>133126106
you sound like a soft cunt, if someone got on a stage and said "we need to get to the real cracker in the trailer park" no one would give a damn, in fact if a minority said it they'd probably be praised as being brave and fighting oppression. The fact that this can get you fired just shows these leaders have no guts to stand up for their own party and tell the PC fags to blow it out their ass.
>>
>>133126741
According to the article the dixies came up with it first but the Brits started using it at some point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.