[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you like capitalism and be opposed to degeneracy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: KimKardashianButt.jpg (34KB, 610x875px) Image search: [Google]
KimKardashianButt.jpg
34KB, 610x875px
Capitalism unavoidably leads to companies pursuing increased immigration, diversity, liberalism, etc. in order to maximize the number of consumers and increase the pool of available capital for businesses.
>>
File: 1469291571471.gif (1MB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
1469291571471.gif
1MB, 500x558px
>>133121057

>there are unironically ancaps who haven't taken the fascism pill yet
>>
>>133121057
N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N

It is the same force that encourages species to evolve and causes business to improve.

If someone is too degenerative in Ancapistan, the state wont be there to give them free healthcare or welfare.

>Unemployment is too degenerative
>Being obese is too degenerative
>Being Trans is too degenerative
>Being a Ganster will get you shot.

How can you not want an ancap.
>>
Her ass is disgusting
>>
File: fr gmdfr.png (498KB, 637x745px) Image search: [Google]
fr gmdfr.png
498KB, 637x745px
>>133122019

>degeneracy isn't profitable

How are ancaps this dumb?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (45KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
45KB, 450x450px
>>133121057
Her dumper is horrifically gross.
>>
>>133121555
It really seems like it's the only option post-democracy
>>
>>133122393
Not in the long run. If your consumers are too degenerative they will die out and you will lose your business. Of course mild degeneracy will be tolerated by the system or therefore lack off as long as you can sustain your self.
>>
>>133122721
> Degeneracy isn't profitable
Are you retarded?
> Not in the long run
Capitalism doesn't think or operate primarily in the long run or care about things like externalities as much as collectively operated corporations do/would.
>>
File: 1496603488803.jpg (145KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496603488803.jpg
145KB, 640x621px
>>133122892

I don't know about that it depends on the size of the population we're talking about. There is an endless consumer base of people buying drugs, alcohol and cigarettes in our society.

People also want to fuck kids. Why not set up slave rings where people can pay to have sex with kids? They already have these in 90% of 2nd or 3rd world countries where there is little to no government.

Basically people like to indulge in degeneracy if given the chance. This is why you need some kind of state to regulate what things are available to the population. Most of the time that doesn't work anyway since things just move to the black market or go underground. At least if we had a strong state, society could uphold nationalism and traditions we could shape the population to want less degenerate things.
>>
File: 1499525653763.jpg (33KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
1499525653763.jpg
33KB, 384x256px
She looks bad without Photoshop
>>
>>133123684
>There is an endless consumer base of people buying drugs, alcohol and cigarettes in our society.
People can consume drugs responsibly. Nothing new here.

>People also want to fuck kids. Why not set up slave rings where people can pay to have sex with kids?
Kids also have civil liberties, plus I suppose up until a certain age they belong to there parents.

>Basically people like to indulge in degeneracy if given the chance. This is why you need some kind of state to regulate what things are available to the population. Most of the time that doesn't work anyway since things just move to the black market or go underground.

I see you don't understand why black markets form, or how the black market ends up pushing degeneracy. Long Story Short if things are legal, it will generally be handled in a more professional and responsible manner. If things are illegal they will get bunndeld up with more degenerative things and be handled worse due to the kind of people (criminals) will run the market.

> At least if we had a strong state, society could uphold nationalism and traditions we could shape the population to want less degenerate things.

Do you really need a state to do that? A religion, club, strong family, ect could do just that.
>>
>>133122393
It isn't. The only profit is when the government takes your money gives it to the degenerates. Without that, it collapses in on itself in no time. Take a look at the crime and mental illness rates and tell me I'm wrong.

The wages of sin is death.
>>
>>133125087
Crime rates have been decreasing for a while and are pretty low compared to what they were in the relatively recent past
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.