[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just learned my country is 7,3% muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1499697206379.jpg (69KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1499697206379.jpg
69KB, 709x765px
>In 2015 52,4% of the population of Catalonia is catholic, 18,2% atheist, 12% agnostic and 15% follow another religion (of which 7,3% is muslim, 2,5% evangelical christian, 1,3% buddhist, 1,2% orthodox christian, 0,4% Jehovah's witnesses and 2,3% other religions).

Fucking 7,3%. I knew the mudslime situation was bad, but not this bad. Worst is that it makes very sense when looking at immigration numbers.
Needless to say, they make the bulk of criminals, prison population, most are unemployed and live off welfare.

I don't even want to imagine what's like in countries like France or Sweden, where at least 20% of the population must be muslim.

What is the final solution to the muslim question? As much as I want to exterminate them all it doesn't sound realistic.
>>
>>133120450
bump
>>
go to the US its pretty cool over here

just be careful which state you pick
>>
>my country
>catalonia
lol
catalonia is spain
>>
>>133120450
You can always thank Madrid for giving us the muslims while the rest of regions have like 1% or less.
>>
>>133120450
>catalonia
>country

WELL FUCKING MEMED YOU REJECT THAT SHUDDA BEEN GASSED
>>
File: DEUbmz7XYAQuV7a.jpg (46KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
DEUbmz7XYAQuV7a.jpg
46KB, 650x433px
>>133120450
Why is Catalonia so leftist?

https://www.google.pl/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-march-refugees-protest-spain-more-160000-people-thousands-catalan-a7587996.html%3Famp

I have no words for this.
>>
>>133122733
Thanks for the offer but I don't think living among niggers and spics is any better.

>>133123118
The fact that we have so many immigrants is very telling, even more than Madrid.
Spain is probably the only country in Europe where its capital doesn't have the most immigrants. Really makes you think.

>>133123286
It isn't. That's just a meme created by butthurt spaniards to defame Catalonia.
>>
>>133124414
You are a European spic though.
>>
File: 1498515402665.png (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498515402665.png
31KB, 420x420px
>>133120450
>Catalonia
>Country
Pick one.
>>
>>133124823
I'm not but why do you think so?
>>
>>133120450
Ha ha we dont even have welfare, jokes on you muslims
Seriously tho, unemployed people here ger 300 for a few months. On a completely unrelated note, migrants dont want to stay here.
Makes me think...
>>
Your fault for being a Cucktalonian.
>>
>>133120450
Isn't Spain suffering from all kinds of economic issues? Just wait until you go the way of Greece and the gibs run dry. The migrants will swim back home.
>>
>>133126214
How is it our fault you dumb fuck? The spanish goverment imports all the shitskins and then sends them here.
Blaming us would be like blaming Bavaria saying that's where all the refugees enter Germany when it was Merkel who invited them.
>>
>>133120450
¡Mira! Un cuckalan.

Idk why are you even surprised. Have you ever been in barcelona's metro? Las time i was it was full of sudacas and there were some moors.

I live in Madrid and even here we are less cucked. I hope you become independent so you turn into thr first african nation of europe, хyйлo.
>>
>>133126806
The economic crisis of 2008 forced some immigrants to go back (actually they moved to northern Europe) but in 2015 shitskins started to come again. There is no end for this ride.
>>
>country

they day of the genocide to (((independentists))) is getting close
>>
>>133128402
Keep dreaming Manolo. When we become independent at most you will shitpost on the internet and that's it.
>>
>>133120450
R E C O N Q U I S T A
E
E
E
E
E
E
>>
>>133127801
>I live in Madrid and even here we are less cucked. I hope you become independent so you turn into thr first african nation of europe, хyйлo.
This.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.