[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Netanyahu family the greatest jews in history?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 623x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 623x628px
Are the Netanyahu family the greatest jews in history?
>>
No. Next question.
>>
>>133117859
Greedy kike who would burn half the country down if it kept him in power another ten minutes. He'd destroy America and Europe in a heartbeat.
>>
>>133118168
who then? tell me some of your jewish heroes? no sarcasm...
>>
>>133118762
My father is my Jewish hero (:
>>
>>133118515
>He'd destroy America and Europe in a heartbeat
>He'd destroy
>He'd

>he doesn't realize israel is already doing exactly that
good goy
>>
No.
>>
>>133118515
What makes you say that?
>>
Isn't Anne Frank and the other 6 Billion every Jews hero?
>>
>>133117859
No. There are tons of better Jews to be given that title. Maimonides gets my vote t b h
>>
>>133118878
Go take a nap under the wheel of a bus, yid.
>>
>>133117859
nope.
that's jesus christ.
>>
Jesus, what a slime. Exploiting his brother's death for political points on fucking Twitter.
>>
>>133118965
>We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

-Binyamin "Shekeljacker" Netanyahu
>>
>>133118878
your dad agreed to mutilate your dick what kind of fucked up creature does that
>>
love these jews.
>>
>>133119993
I don't mind, he thought it was for the best. Nothing I can do to get my dick skin back, assuming I want it back. My father wasn't perfect but he did right by me and tried to teach me good, and that makes him a hero in my eyes.
>>
Booby and yogurt
>>
>>133120318
Night time canister method restoration
>>
>>133118878
Jesus didn't whip your kind enough
>>
>>133118878
this is NICE son
>>
File: Moshe Moshe Dayan Desu.jpg (126KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Moshe Moshe Dayan Desu.jpg
126KB, 1200x797px
>>133117859

I don't know but some of their leaders were pretty cool. Pic related looked like a literal Bond villain and BTFO muzzies.
>>
>>133117859
You mean they locked up people Idi Amin tried to save to give them home in Uganda and Netanyahu brother died when he chased Idi Amin? After that Idi Amin stopped being friend of Israel and they ruined Uganda and Idi's reputation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.