[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Australia Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: Unknown.png (2KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
2KB, 200x100px
Mods, can we finally do something about this roofucker who apparently got lost on his way to /b/. I get 20 days for suggesting we handle The_Donald and you allow this Aussie shitposter to constantly flood the board with pics of black dicks and interracial couples. What the fuck is going on here lately?
>>
>>133117601
>expecting jannies to do their "job"
They allow it on purpose
>>
>Recognizing samefag instead of skipping thread
>More patience than I have
Good eye anon
Crucify on southern cross
>>
File: Auspol.png (863KB, 2098x1297px) Image search: [Google]
Auspol.png
863KB, 2098x1297px
>>133117601
Just meme him
>>
The 'aussie' cuckposter is a mod at r/hapas and a Youtuber.
>>
>>133117601
>Being this new
It's a proxy, retard. Go back
>>
>>133117601
YOU are LITERALLY seething with rage right now and are desperately trying to hide this by adopting a nonchalant mask and deflecting every handsome and charismatic post made by me away with a thoroughly worn out meme. I can see right through you, you pathetic piece of shit, and this troubles you deeply.
You will now either ignore me in the knowledge that you CANNOT compete or you will respond with another pathetic ad hominem. Regardless, the end result will inevitably be YOU cowering from the truth. The truth frightens you, and you are more than content to hide under your covers. I would pity you, if you weren't such a pathetic individual.
I look forward to your reply or lack thereof, which I will NOT be reading
>>
File: 1495574542952.jpg (215KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495574542952.jpg
215KB, 1280x1280px
>>133119195
>>
File: 1499685094234.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1499685094234.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
Degen burger slave goyim can't refute me they can only make shittier straya jokes and shitpost.

Truth is, there's no nation as indoctrinated, enslaved, fucked, cucked and degenerated more than the Ameritard Burgers.

> slave footsoldiers of Israel
> 10 million bux a day to Israel
> if you talk against Israel in the US your career is probably over
> if you mention anything about jews, even backed by 500000000 million petabytes of scientific and mathematic citations, you are done with, buried, (((antisemite))) blackballed from life
> get dead in Israel wars and be proud about "muh freedom"
> get your dollars printed by - literally - jew private company
> get transgender bathrooms everywhere
> get niggers
> get spics
> get gooks
> mudslimes coming soon, icing on the cake

Literally, unironically, there's no greater slave state than Jew.S.A. and if there was ever a colossal example of prime vassal state, prime proxy state, that would be it.

Get fucked, burger faggots, your memes and "literally who" shit won't change the facts, if I were you I would kill myself.

Reminder you're a property of a jew everytime you go to take a piss, your dick mutilated forever, to be in the glorious desert scum religion club of mutilated dicks.

> muzzies
> disgusting slithering subhuman anthropomorphic rats (coloquially known as "jews")
> burgers

KYS.
>>
File: big happy rusty.jpg (151KB, 900x1323px) Image search: [Google]
big happy rusty.jpg
151KB, 900x1323px
>>133119303
Excellent post
>>
File: 1492210668488.png (274KB, 664x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492210668488.png
274KB, 664x576px
>>
>>133117601
Dumb newfag

This guy is a white nationalist redpilling redditors. They come here bluepilled, see his posts and turn 14 88 in one week
>>
>>133119707
WTF!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.