[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you actually understand how this thing works? because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ee-lgflag.gif (17KB, 447x303px) Image search: [Google]
ee-lgflag.gif
17KB, 447x303px
any of you actually understand how this thing works? because I don't

say a european country just invaded somewhere, or somewhere like greece or italy threatened to release all their mudslimes into the rest of europe. can the eu do shit like punish their own members? how do they stop countries just disobeying them all the time?
>>
>>133116505
Sanctions? It's a good question anon, bump.
>>
>>133116505
they finance a political party made of their puppets, then they win because that's what the media says, they don't have to worry about anyone disobeying them, if someone disobeys them that someone gets a lot of "scandals" meanwhile there's a cool new hip political party that LIKE EVERYWUN is gonna vote for, said party wins, no one disobeys the EU anymore, I hope this helps OP
>>
>>133116505
Sanctions but invading another country is an entire different thing that has more to do with the UN
>>
>>133116657
>>133117028
I thought sanctions too but what if it is a fellow Eurozone country? Like how would Germany discipline Italy or Greece because sanctions are just harming their own economy

>>133116983
that's the long-term solution yeah, I was just wondering what they do with problematic governments prior to elections
>>
>>133116505
If they stop giving us money, we are completely fucked, so we can't threaten them.
>>
>>133116657
>>133117028
except this never happened, eu sanctioning an eu member state would have really bad social and economic consequences on the eu, it's only used as a threat, something like M.A.D. or "if you fuck us over we will fuck everyone over"
>>
>>133117189
the puppet governments come before EU membership, flag related.
>>
>>133117342
>except this never happened
Well nothing that required sanctions has ever happened either
>>
>>133116505
They can make a few salty speeches, increasingly sweating and nervous, but that's about it. Not giving gibs is a theoretical solution, but that would just do even more damage to muh solidarity and trigger more countries leaving. It's tricky, the EU was built on consensus, it will either forcefully change to central government or fall apart.
>>
So what I am gathering is that the puppet governments and supposed benefits of being in the EU is what keeps them in line?

does the EU have no way of disciplining its members?
>>
>>133118210
they are trying to make an example out of bongs but bongs are just loling it off and if they manage to get out easy the EU is fucked as it will have no way of enforcing it's rules
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.