[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General destructive immigrant Infestation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wwz-wall.jpg (179KB, 1600x905px) Image search: [Google]
wwz-wall.jpg
179KB, 1600x905px
I simply don't understand the European leaders agenda of wasting astronomical amounts of resouces to save wartorn migrants.

would anyone please explain to me the reason for taking in these unconditioned savages en masse?
>>
>>133114731
There is no reason, other than european genocide.
>>
To destroy the culture and ethnicities of individual EU states.So the elites can create a unified EU to rival China and the US.
>>
>>133114731
>would anyone please explain to me the reason for taking in these unconditioned savages en masse?
Because yuropeans are fat lazy dumb subhumans, You're worse than arabs and african niggers.
>>
>>133114731
I'm beginning to wonder if the zombies in that movie were somehow a metaphor for immigrants.
>>
>>133114864
I must be completely out on this subject. What did they do to be flooded like this?
From my knowledge, these people aren't adapting to the whole "first world" thing, and have continued to ravage the land with their violent culture and primitive ways.
>>
>>133115054
> yuropeans are fat lazy dumb subhumans

Try harder.
>>
File: leftyrighty.png (92KB, 1065x727px) Image search: [Google]
leftyrighty.png
92KB, 1065x727px
I drew this amazing picture to illustrate the current jewish trick
>>
>>133114864
>There is no reason
The reason is more votes for leftists
>>
>>133114992
There has to be something to stop this.
To think that they could turn them all back into slaves again and wipe history clean, is a possibility. Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>133115335
How can you adapt when this is not a simple immigration, but mass immigration.

They immigrate in masses so of course they will stick to their own traditions and cultures because they have so many of their own around them.

Their culture is fundamentally incompatible with our own, and the language barriers just pushed us apart further. Even the kids who are born in european countries do not know the language or the culture.

But the reason is simple, it's replacement of the european natives. Those "refugees" are in fact young man who could be soldiers, and that is their purpose in the long run.
>>
>>133115607
I used to think of Europe as a land full of beautiful historical sites and amazing culture and wish to one day visit them. Now, I see it as a wasteland of societal entropy.
>>
>>133115818
This is what I am getting frustrated about. We must resist this shadow genocide. That land belongs to the native European's and THEIR children. NOT. YOURS.
>>
>>133114864
I mean it is either that or there is some calculation going on about cheap labour and whatnot

what it isn't, is actually helping people out of the goodness of their hearts which is what lefties claim and is a lie
>>
>>133114731
>would anyone please explain to me the reason for taking in these unconditioned savages en masse?

Social engineering to create a "Year zero" type event and thus have much greater control over an atomized society.
>>
>>133117208
my initial confusion right there. I knew it was all just a bunch of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.