[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i get a run down on MK Ultra

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: cia.png (290KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
290KB, 1200x1200px
Can i get a run down on MK Ultra
>>
>>133113896
>OY VEY DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING
>>
>>133113896
I want the run-down too
Starting with ; What is MK-Ultra?
>>
>>133113896
Go to Vigilant Citizen, they have a good article on it if you are unfamiliar with it.
>>
>>133113896

Why not read the documents themselves?

http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
>>
>>133116044
it's a cia mind control program
>>
File: a999unasketch_2050081722-40073.jpg (25KB, 190x229px) Image search: [Google]
a999unasketch_2050081722-40073.jpg
25KB, 190x229px
>>133113896
Here's an interesting bit of it you may not otherwise come across:

> At the start of the Cold War, Henry Murray developed a personality profiling test to crack soviet spies with psychological warfare and select which US spies are ready to be sent out into the field. As part of Project MKUltra, he began experimenting on Harvard sophomores. He set one student as the control, after he proved to be a completely predictable conformist, and named him "Lawful".
> Long story short, the latter half of the experiment involved having the student prepare an essay on his core beliefs as a person for a friendly debate. Instead, Murray had an aggressive interrogator come in and basically tear his beliefs to pieces, mocking everything he stood for, and systematically picking apart every line in the essay to see what it took to get him to react. But he didn't, it just broke him, made him into a mess of a person and left him having to pull his whole life back together again. He graduated, but then turned in his degree only a couple years later, and moved to the woods where he lived for decades.
> In all that time, he kept writing his essay. And slowly, he became so sure of his beliefs, so convinced that they were right, that he thought that if the nation didn't read it, we would be irreparably lost as a society. So, he set out to make sure that everyone heard what he had to say, and sure enough, Lawful's "Industrial Society and its Future" has become one of the most well known essays written in the last century. In fact, you've probably read some of it. Although, you probably know it better as The Unabomber Manifesto.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1rjj2f/what_is_the_greatest_reallife_plot_twist_in_all/cdnzqld/
>>
>1960s
>hippies all doped out on hash and LSD
>CIA thinks that might also work on the enemy
>trying to set soldiers on LSD and brainwashing them
>not really successful
>program terminated in the early 1970s.
>>
>>133113896
>Be CIA
>Be evil
>Want to control and manipulate people
>Decide to start experimenting with LSD
>Drug people against their will
>Go insane from taking so much LSD
>Decide to take it to the next level
>Start torturing people to break their mind
>Use stimuli to shape their "new" personality to adapt to the abuse
>Use something similar to Pavlov's Dog with certain triggers to make people act a certain way once exposed
>Do this to thousands of people

Did I get it right
>>
>>133116667
i feel like it could work i have had depersonaliztion for the past 8 months after bad experiences and i have had to completely re learn who i am every seemed like it was so far out of my grasp i feel like if this happened and people were re educated during the depersonalization stage that it could work so could this mean they are still doing it?
>>
>made hundreds of commies commit suicide in Jonestown

Based.
>>
>>133113896
CIA used LSD to try and fuck people out of their minds.
>>
yo we wuz kangz n shiet
>>
>>133121164
I fail to see the relevance here, but, yeah, fuck those stupid niggers
>>
File: 1493164632315.jpg (367KB, 1295x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493164632315.jpg
367KB, 1295x1600px
>>133113896
pic related
>>
>>133113896
The History Channel - of all places - published a documentary series on the drug war like three weeks ago.
The CIA being an evil organization is common enough knowledge that even the fucking History Channel talks about it.
>>
>>133113896
kids that get sexually abused often try to reanact this with fellow other kids after it happened as they think this is just normal behaviour. i believe this behavior is pretty similar to MKUltra. during MKUltra you abuse and torture someone long enough for their personality to break (trauma induced dissociative identity syndrom/multiple personality disorder). a new one will be formed that will either forget about all that traumatic stuff, or even kinda enjoy it to cope with it and not go crazy. they probably use drugs to steer or enhance the effect, and probably build in some trigger (like wearing a special shirt every time for the torture resulting in the desired personality coming out whenever you will). the new personality then can be shaped much like the issue with kids i mentioned in the beginning, telling them its the normal thing to do, making it believe they MUST follow that guys orders as everyone doesetc.
now if a kid gets abused (MKUltra or not) this will kid will automatically think this is normal, and since this is the normal thing to do they continue the "tradition" when they are adult themselves. im fairly sure most of those people among the so called elite are victims of ritual and sexual abuse as well (even MKUltra) and are just continuing the tradition.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
the first maybe fake, some are possibly just drugs or randomly spacing out, but some are creepy as hell. somewhere around the 7 minute mark you see britney spears switching personalities mid interview
>>
File: UFOS53riggedIT.jpg (196KB, 852x769px) Image search: [Google]
UFOS53riggedIT.jpg
196KB, 852x769px
Here ya go.

http://riggedit.com/category/videos/intel/

http://riggedit.com/category/videos/occult/

http://riggedit.com/category/mystery-schools-occult-2/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.