[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left-Wing Bitterness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1499270381539.jpg (86KB, 582x299px) Image search: [Google]
1499270381539.jpg
86KB, 582x299px
Anyone notice the left has gotten extremely bitter since Trump won the nomination?

I don't think you saw this much hatred under Bush.
>>
fake news is making all these people so uppity, they really are a threat to your security
>>
>>133113259
It was there during the GWB years but it wasn't full on, 120% runaway train like it is today.

Algorithms on places like Facebook and social media means that the only recommended news you see, is bias confirmation for what you're into.

So if you're a hardcore leftist, the ONLY information you get is left pushing.

That and fakenews pushing every conceivable angle for ratings, or just bitterness about being called out.
>>
File: phone pepe.jpg (60KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
phone pepe.jpg
60KB, 657x527px
>>133113259
>lost all my highschool buddies because I voted for Trump
>stopped talking to others in fear of losing them for getting political
>shitposts all day on /pol/
>manages to get redpilled about the jews and white birth rates
>anti-social trait is secured
>>
>>133113259
George W Bush wasn't a pathological liar who only wants to use the presidency as a way to promote himself.
>>
>>133114955
But Little Black Sambo's was.
>>
>>133114955
he did have fun pillaging Middle Eastern countries for more power and money just like his father
>>
>>133113259
They are losers in life who are still losing and finally forced to realize there are no participation trophies.

Of course they are bitter.
>>
>>133113259
Not only is Trump the evil bigot stereotype to perfection but he also gives off white trash vibes. Leftists have an unbelievable contempt and scorn for white trash, they're basically the modern nigger for the Left. Being ordered around by one is just too much for them
>>
File: IMG_1491.jpg (148KB, 1200x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.jpg
148KB, 1200x875px
>>
>>133113259
>nomination
this must be one of those liberal bot threads and the bot just fucked up.
>>
>>133113259
I'll tell you why, it's because the Marxists (liberals) have had control of the education system for so long that they thought after Obama they literally wouldn't have to try because it would be impossible for them to lose with how brainwashed they've made society. We have two generations that were hit harder than the previous ones, I was born in 88 I'll let you math how old I am and then the kids following me.
This is about social control and they thought they fully had it in the bag. Thanks to gamergate waking up the fucking sleeping man children there was a complete reversal they did not see coming.
Their biggest mistake was going after video games it woke a sleeping giant
>>
The whole country rejected thier ideology that they were trying to desperately shove down people's throats.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510-175607.jpg (167KB, 537x655px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-175607.jpg
167KB, 537x655px
Right wing republicans are pretty bitter as well. Best of all Trump himself hardly ever smiles any more. No one is more angry about the Trump Presidency than, my president, Donald Trump.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.