[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small town=little room for degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

All of you complain about degneracy no virgin, white, submissive gf so why not go to a small town where everyone actively tries to keep out minorities to the point where it's a sport and all the girls can't be complete whores without being ostracized?
>>
>>133109177
Because there's nothing to fucking do.
>>
>>133109177
Small town near a big city where the beach is only an hour away is ideal
>>
>>133110081
Well that's not the issue the issue is lack of employment or at least anything meaningful.
>>
There's nothing but old people in small towns, all the younger generations moved out or didn't have kids.

They're soon to be ghost towns. No fuckable young girls.
>>
i live in a 99% white village of 10000 people.

Girls are still sluts
>>
>>133110203
Agenda 21 is driving people to the cities.
>>
Small towns turn out kids who leave to make something of themselves, or kids who get too connected within and fear moving on. Most of the latter tend to OD/become alcoholics at some point in their lives...
>>
no jobs either else id move there

but then again your claim is false
my country is filled with small towns are there is plenty of drug abuse there, of all kinds
i suspect its even more in america, land of the meth and crack
>>
>>133109177
You obviously didn't live in a small town ever. The girls are still degenerate sluts, and Cletus will cuck you. You're kind isn't safe anywhere, virgin.
>>
>>133110451
You live in a fucking nursing home for a country.
>>
>>133109177

Because you have to basically be born there and inherit a home to live there. No apartments or very few, not much work if any. You cant just move somewhere without having work lined up unless you want to be homeless for a bit, which is degenerate.
>>
>>133110459

>Decriminalizes all drugs
>Towns filled with drug abuse

You don't say?
>>
File: IMG_20170701_033728.jpg (2MB, 2816x1878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170701_033728.jpg
2MB, 2816x1878px
>>133110579

I'm currently on vacation here. From a small town in Ohio...
>>
>>133109177
Why do you people hate roofs so much?
>>
>>133109177
Because I don't want to spend my life working at Wal-Mart, the only store in most small towns
>>
>>133110288
This.

>Live in idealistic town of 5,000
>Right on lake
>Population 95% white
>1 hour from major city
>Seems like paradise
>Think again
>almost half of all people are white trash from the country
>Literally fuck their cousins and argue about which tractor manufacturer is the best
>Maybe 20% of girls are actual pure Christian virgins
>Some are Christian "virgins"
>The rest are total human trash who ride dicks twice their age and get knocked up by age 17
>Probably about a third of the high school population are hardcore stoners
>Aside from farmers, almost none of the young people have any plans to stay in town

At least the old fucks aren't degenerate
>>
>>133110786
>He thinks drugs being illegal stops its use
Then how does rural America have such a terrible heroin/meth problem?
>>
>>133109177
Everyone is drunk 24/7 in small towns.
>>
>>133110081
>because there is nothing except fucking to do

Ftfy
>>
Small towns are often filled with degenerates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDtylU8ZEA
>>
>>133110993
Find a town a hour outside of a big one and then get a car that's fun to drive. It's not that hard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.