[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I am a father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0065.jpg (29KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
29KB, 312x213px
Me and the wife decided a long time ago when our son was a baby that he is incapable of making life altering decisions and when nipped that gay tranny shit in the bud

We now have a normal child who acts and looks male and is even interested in lifting weights with me.

Anyone else succesfully save their children from degeneracy?
>>
Did you cut his foreskin off?
>>
>>133107924
He's gonna get so much cock in college, you can't even imagine it.
>>
>>133107924
I saved my children from degeneratcy by cumming in my hand. No kids = No risk
>>
>>133107924
Good for you brah. This is a misuse of the Happening pic, but good for you.Children are not capable of making life-altering choices; that's why they have parents.
>>
>>133108068
Nope

>>133108276
We live in an age of degeneracy where something this small is deserving of a happening pic
>>
File: 1490504656595.jpg (17KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490504656595.jpg
17KB, 512x384px
>>133108068
asian doc snipped my weeny. i have aq full and powerful well formed head that sloots love to lick and suck. they say how amazing it feels to feel that enlarged head pop into their hot wet pussies. unsnipped guys r faggots with nasty smegna and stis lurking inside they nasty folds

pic related, 45 milf with amazing pussy cant get enough of my snipped 8.5 inch fuckstick. unsnippers cant compete
>>
>>133108482
Lol your a little faggot ain't ya
>>
>>133108255
No kids = refugees faggot
>>
>>133108544
projecting much sweety? its s'ok. theres a place for you. its called the pride parade. now go be a useless repukey elsewhere closet fag. drumpher wont save you
>>
File: GotIstToT.gif (955KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
GotIstToT.gif
955KB, 480x270px
NOT A HAPPENING
>Your dad should have taught you better than to cry wolf
>>
>>133107924
Basically all kids do things that don't fit their gender, because babies are dumb as fuck.

Trannyism is basically a mechanism to make sure that idiot liberal cuck's male children don't reproduce, or even kill themselves.
>>
>>133108717
if you really did get pussy you would know how overrated it is, only virgins think it's hot shit
>>
File: You.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>133109694
>>
>>133108482
cope
>>
File: alpha.jpg (48KB, 999x451px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
48KB, 999x451px
>>133109694
only fat sweaty neckbeard virgins would say that. i bet the closest you got to pussy is a jc penny catalog and your right hand you dumbass. LOL ur such a virgin whiteknight beta buck!! lol sweety its s'ok. alphas like me get hot wet milf pussy constantly. fuck i have to shut my phone off just to get some peace and quiet cuz hotties be after my throbbing cock all the time. ur such a loser. how will betas like you ever recover?
btw, pick is related to YOU!
>>
File: TheMoonWasntSoBad.gif (2MB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
TheMoonWasntSoBad.gif
2MB, 300x420px
>>133110663
>Said the old pussy fucker because for "some" reason he can't get pussy his age or younger

Weeew called the pentagon, we have enough projecting power to start project bluebeam.
>>
>>133107924
So, you had a baby boy, raised him as a boy and he's still a boy?

This isn't an achievement - this is completely normal.

Also, do you understand what a happening is?
>>
>>133107924
>5 children
>no cable TV
>internet is filtered with CovenantEyes
>traditional Catholic
>prays rosary with family every night
Good on you OP. You need bulwarks against the culture or they will get swept away when they are older.
>>
>>133112509
Thank you for putting my post in British.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.