[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man in the high castle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 81

File: giphy (3).gif (3MB, 710x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
3MB, 710x500px
So was this meant to be anti-nazi propaganda? because if so it's doing an awful job of it.

If anything it looks like a better society than our current one. unemployment is 0, everyone is fed and happy within the Reich and even none whites have a place.

Yes it tries to pull cheap punches with the whole "burning the cripples" thing but i honestly don't believe they did that unless you were truly infirm.

I think it would be a good show to slowly drop subtle redpills about the nazis
>>
Every time they try to make anti Nazi propaganda they always show it as a utopia.
>>
>>133105769
Actually it's doing it's job exactly as intended. It is meant as nothing more or less than to point an accusing finger at people who want a nice happy white family and say "So you want THIS?"
>>
>>133106205
>"So you want THIS?"

yes, actually, yes I do.

I will never understand why America is so hostile to the traditional family. its proven to be the best and most natural way to raise a family. Those who come from such household thrive.

Maybe Oswald Mosely was right "all the little grey people of the world wish to destroy that which is natural"
>>
>>133105934
That's a good observation actually. I noticed the same while playing wolfenstein. They seem to subconsciously admit things would have been better, but then litter it with holohoax bs
>>
File: 1495561564604.jpg (234KB, 624x468px) Image search: [Google]
1495561564604.jpg
234KB, 624x468px
>>133106205
>TFW I find out my girlfriend is quietly racist.
"I'm glad you're white." - her
>>
File: startingathreadonpol.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
startingathreadonpol.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>133105769
>So was this meant to be anti-nazi propaganda?
Yes, it highly exaggerates the eugenics programs of the reich.
>every Thursday the terminally ill and handicapped are burnt in a hospital, which can be seen by ash flakes in the air.

Also, the doctor telling smith to exterminate his own child is highly unrealistic. The nazis would probably let him live out his life, but he would have to perform manual labor, since going to college would be useless.

Also, the terminally ill lose funeral rights in the series, which is plain stupid.

Also, the nazis are exterminating people who have a little Jewish ancestry, without even being Jewish themselves, which is also very unrealistic.

There are probably a shitload of other examples.
It's a good show though, it just isn't going to redpill anyone.
>>
>>133105769
nazis are shit
>>
It's an adaption of an old novel that really only attempts to see what a Nazi America would be like, that's all it's trying to be.

There's some obvious anti-Nazi vibes, cuz like duh, they're fuckin Nazis.
>>
>>133106817
>It's a good show though, it just isn't going to red pill anyone.
Not by itself, no.

But if you watch it with say your girlfriend or something you can point out how X is exaggerated or was never a policy of the Reich.

I remember watching it with my girlfriend and she said "oh my god, that's horrible! why would they try and kill him for having Jewish grandparents" so I explained to her that it never happened and that Hitler even had Jews serve him.
>>
>>133106945
>there's some obvious anti-Nazi vibes, cuz like duh, they're fucking Nazis
Reddit
>>
>>133106933
No u!
>>133106945
Well, they made it comfy as fuck.
Would be nice to see how nazi britan would be like.
>>
File: 1469869207576.jpg (639KB, 1225x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469869207576.jpg
639KB, 1225x1600px
>>133106933
Begone ape.
>>
File: natsoc.jpg (49KB, 576x850px) Image search: [Google]
natsoc.jpg
49KB, 576x850px
>>133107216
Nazi larpers are even more pathetic than commie larpers.

>>133107273
I haven't seen it yet, the book's great though.
>>
>>133105769
It probably was supposed to be, but it didn't quite turn out that way.

Of course there are the obligatory tropes
>all Nazi leadership, especially the SS, are full-fledged psychos who'd disembowel their own mother without flinching
Given how the Clintons' own associates drop like flies whenever SHTF, and knowing what happens elsewhere with high stakes politics, it surely seems like pot calling the kettle black.

>muh eugenics / death camps / mass graves
Just because the 2 million civilian bodies are in the deserts of Afghanistan and Iraq instead of your backyard, you're just as genocidal as any fascist regime would be.

>people still shrieking "YOU'RE A NATHZEE!" with the religious fervor of leftists/antifa
The shock value would've been diminished by then.
>>
>>133106364

Mosley gets more right as each day passes.
I'm convinced he will break into the mainstream consciousness sooner or later.

The first sign will be some TV documentary about the alt/far/new-right and "how they idolise a long dead fascist and ebil-Hitler sympathiser".

Thing is it will only drive people to the various vids and stuff on youtube which will redpill them. Thank god so many of the mans speeches were recorded and can be listened to first-hand, even his later TV interviews show him in a good light. Combative, accusing media of lies, setting the record straight.
>>
>>133107273
>comfy as fuck
>not kampfy
Wasted opportunity, I tells ya.
>>
>>133107798
I will be doing my dissertation on him.

I just don't know what I can do to try and get people to even know who he is. there was a concerted effort to cover up his existence and the fact he gained huge amounts of support.
>>
File: 1485151129156.gif (744KB, 356x279px) Image search: [Google]
1485151129156.gif
744KB, 356x279px
>>133107879
I fucked it up!
>>
>>133107193
yeah, but that can be said about every movie about Nazi Germany.
>>
Watched most of it so far.

Haven't fully finished this season and am told the resistance ends up being portrayed badly by the end of this season.

To call it pro nazi is way off. Yes, the Nazis are portrayed better than the Nips. That's for sure.

But for Christ sake, yes there is the euthanasia thing. And they have cameras in your house recording and watching you....

Can't exactly call that paradise.

Curious what the resistance does by the end of this season to make them look bad tho.
>>
The Nazi housewives are all pill poppers too and bummed out when the main SS guy kills the American doctor, because they now need to find a new guy to get cocaine from.

Not even a joke.
>>
>>133109157
watch it then before somebody spoils you
>>
And that scene where he tricks Himmler into telling his plans (with a fake "you're free to go skit") and then shoots him in the skull....

Yeah the Nazis aren't portrayed as great, except maybe at the family dinner table.
>>
File: 1459873560201.jpg (37KB, 478x288px) Image search: [Google]
1459873560201.jpg
37KB, 478x288px
To me it did a decent balance of making you either hate both sides and being unable to decipher who the real hero or villains were. It's not like the rebels were opposed to unilateral killing because someone else had a different idea. They were equally as violent as the Nazi regime. The aesthetics of the Nazi regime were incredible.
>>
>>133105769
The book was good
>>
This show was meant to be pure anti-Trump propaganda. Ironically many people found the first season to paint a pleasant picture.
>>
It's a good neutral show for once.
Resistance isn't portrayed as the perfects and peaceful people, John Smith only care about his family.
Nice show
>>
>>133107879
Kampf is by definition not comfy tho
>>
>implying you wouldn't be executed in nazi germany for being a useless mental case autist who's a virgin at 20+ years old

stop LARPing, you'd be one of the first to go with your inferior genetics
>>
>>133106933
ur shit mate
>>
>>133109157
>And they have cameras in your house recording and watching you....
only because they know that bitch still works with the resistance
>>
>>133110490
>falling for the nazi eugenics meme
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (503KB, 4240x2832px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
503KB, 4240x2832px
I think the creators are secretly red-pilling us on the Nazis as the good guys. The only interesting and smart character in the show is Obergruppenfuhrer Smith.
>>
>>133110717
It's not a meme LARP-shill. All major nations had eugenics programs and Germany was no different. There is mountains of evidence for state sponsored eugenics before and after Hitler took office.
>>
>>133111042
no wonder they write the show around him, he's he best actor by far
>>
I'm more confused by "Handmaid's Tale."

>Republic of Gilead is evil
>Republic of Gilead is desperately trying to save the human race
>Republic of Gilead knows their methods are harsh but necessary

Republic of Gilead has done nothing wrong.
>>
>>133105769
basically it shows white happy families and portrays them as nazis, you don't wanna be a nazi do you? racemixing, broken homes, and homosexuality are the only way to not be a nazi
>>
>>133105769
>the whole "burning the cripples" thing
I don't even remember this from the original book.
>>
>>133111321
Handy tip to enjoy life, disregard anything written or said by a woman. Ever. Your quality of life will go up by miles.
>>
>>133111295
Yes, i know that. but implying people would be killed for no reason is idiotic. you dont kill your own people as a nazi because they are the most important thing to you.
>>
>>133110369
I think it does a good job of showing false moral dichotomy.

The nazis have a clear goal of saving the earth, preserving and advancing civilization and bringing world peace by ruling it all. They do this in a morally questionable way, however.

The resistance has no real goal aside from "beat the nazis and the nips". Ostensibly they fight for freedom as its own moral good, but they do so by any means and are just as evil as the nazis.

The nips are just robots
>>
File: United_States.png (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
United_States.png
31KB, 420x420px
>mfw Naziniggers have to look towards fiction to see their failed ideology work.
>>
File: philip-k-dick.jpg (31KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
philip-k-dick.jpg
31KB, 600x380px
Despite winning a Nebula, it for sure wasn't one of the strongest PKD books, which he himself admitted. Also, the Nazis were merely a thematic backdrop, the message of the book was that indescision and navel gazing will fuck up your life.
>>
>>133112323
Being mentally ill, deformed or otherwise not contributing to the country was good enough reason for forced sterilization for most and death for others. NEETs who post on /pol/ all day would be among those sterilized or executed regardless of their "whiteness". I don't understand how someone can ignorant of the regimes and governments that they idolize.
>>
>>133112474
>morally questionable way

Morally questionable is "By Any Means Necessary."

In the show, there is law and order and harsh punishment for those who break their laws. Even with a nuclear superiority over Japan (Japan doesn't have nukes), the Germans are reluctant to use them because even they realize nukes are not the answer.
>>
File: purge.jpg (86KB, 550x193px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
86KB, 550x193px
>>133105769
>watch MitHC
>realize that I can't logically and rationally dismiss the reasoning of Martin Heusmann
>wtf I love genocide now

Also I feel like Season 2 was what the show creators actually had in mind and wanted to make, but they had to do S1 where there's significantly more anti-natsoc stuff so they wouldn't get shut down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKFIim6Gj8
>>
>>133112867
if salazar was still here I'd have a job executing communist niggers like you
>>
>>133112867
>NEETs who post on /pol/ all day

Have no physical deformities and are mostly just lazy bastards. so again, they would not be exterminated.
>>
>>133105769
Did you read orginal book ?
This series as adaptation is very well done.

As much as I hate to say it (flag) if 3rd reich won world would be better place.
>>
>>133107765
>Just because the 2 million civilian bodies are in the deserts of Afghanistan and Iraq instead of your backyard, you're just as genocidal as any fascist regime would be.

Fascism needs to obliterate communism!
US obliterates the soviet threat during the cold war
Casualties and complications inevitably ensue

"OMFG LE GENOCIDAL EVIL MONSTERS"
Make up your mind.
>>
>>133112979

S1 is the entirety of the original book, basically. Season 2 is their own material.
>>
A Nazi is the most likable character

It shows the resistance as a bunch of violent unlikeable twats

So kinda
>>
>>133113026
>HUFUFU IF U DON'T IDOLIZE THE REICH THEN GOOD NITE COMMIE LE HELICOPTER RIDE
Kill yourself, Jew.
>>
>>133106933
kys
>>
>>133113442
>family man
>stands for public order
>faithfull to his leader and country
>does everything to prevent uneccesary bloodsheed

Also he is cunning motherfucker, getting confesion out of heirdrich was fucking briliant.
>>
>>133113169
>fat, lazy unemployed leeches would survive
You make me laugh, shill.
>>
>>133113744
well 3rd reich had compulsory work so all those weak lazy bastards would feel the boot and work in factory
>>
>>133113744
>implying they would be so under natsoc

negro pls
>>
>>133113744
thing is, being lazy isn't a genetic deformity it's a product of your upbringing/personality, and so is not set in stone, you don't need to kill or hurt NEETs all you need to do is stop giving them NEETbux and they'll either become productive members of society or starve.

Also this
>>133113864
>>
File: Germania 12- War prep.jpg (273KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Germania 12- War prep.jpg
273KB, 1920x1082px
>>133105769
I'm laughing at the part where Crane looks shell shocked because all the home doors in the Reich are unlocked due to no crime and constant surveillance for such behaviour. She looked like a white victim of the ongoing genocide there when realising blacks are near.

Unfortunately the next season will have the rise of the leftist counter culture after the hints at it in Season 2.

"The old guard are still in charge, but when they die, we will run the Reich and change things". Don't forget the fucking Lebensborn were all portrayed as hard line hippies,drug takers and negro music lovers.
Season 3 will be SJW to fuck
>>
>>133106364
>I will never understand why America is so hostile to the traditional family.
It's not America, it's leftists. Family teaches responsibility, loyalty, leadership and prevents degeneracy. They want none of that.
>>
>>133107273
According to Wolfenstien at least, Nazi Britain was at first a war torn hellhole due to a fierce resistance movement that ended when the Nazis deployed a giant death robot. With the populace pacified the Nazis erect large structures and monuments as well as a space program there.You singlehandedly destroy said robot in the game with no answer to if the resistance rose up again.
>>
>>133105769
I watched the entire first season because I read the book a year before it came out and enjoyed it.

I know Dick was probably lefty as fuck but I interpreted the narrative as being pretty inconsequential; he made a lot of allusions to shit that actually ended up happening in our world as well, and also showed how a lot of people had better lives than they would if the allies had won. The only "anti-Nazi" stuff was having that one guy turn out to be a Russian-style sleeper agent, which plays more on the paranoia of the Cold War than anything in WWII.
>>
>>133107558
>Nazi larpers are even more pathetic than commie larpers.
libertarians are the worst
>>
>>133105769
>everyone is fed and happy
considering how big the resistance movement is i have to disagree, not to mention the complete lack of rights for the citizen who are interrogated and killed for the smallest thing

not even john smith doesn't seem to be very happy, especially when he was tasked to euthanize his own son
>>
>>133114176
the "wow it's snowing? No that's the weekly body burning facility nearby" scene is pretty fucking anti-nazi tho.
>>
>>133109784
>except maybe at the family dinner table

The only place you are supposed to be a good person. Out on the streets and in the working field you have to be an animal.
>>
>>133114363
I thought it was a Silent Hill reference senpai

Kidding obviously but for some reason I guess that didn't resonate with me. Like what else are you gonna do with bodies? Mass graves? Careful, don't want to accidentally out the truth about the Holocaust now.
>>
File: 25341241524234.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
25341241524234.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>133106705
Fuck this amerilard cryptojew weeaboo and ((((((((Himmler)))))))). Ruined GOAT potential. While the German side is an utopia, the nips run a nigerian tier shithole, they deserved being nuked
>>
>>133114284
>complete lack of rights for the citizen who are interrogated and killed for the smallest thing

what is guantanamo
what were CIA bases in poland used to interogate muslims

>not even john smith doesn't seem to be very happy, especially when he was tasked to euthanize his own son

but his son realied that and did the right thing

in long run removing failure genes from genepool would make us stronger

now look at fatties in america compared what they looked in 50-70
>>
>>133106602

reddit post
>>
>>133105769
>implying exterminating cripples is bad in some way
>>
>>133107765

This show confuse what you do in time of war and what you do in time of peace, no mass graves during peace.
>>
File: The_Big_Sick.jpg (124KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
The_Big_Sick.jpg
124KB, 220x326px
>>133070059
>>133070059
>>133070059

>amazon studios latest release
>any of their other content being wholesome
>>
>>133114031
what the fuck are the independent countries beyond mexico in this map
>>
>>133105769
the thing i hate the most after niggers and kikes are these fucking cripples thinking they are entitled to everything and to jump queue etc I would massacre the lot of them. Fucking parasite pieces of shit

im tired of this "retards are people too" , NO SWEETIE THEY ARE NOT, they are inferior because of some fuck up in their dna. They are even more useless then niggers regardless of what race they are. Eugenics should totally be a thing so we dont have to deal with individuals who hinder progress
>>
>>133105769

NatSoc is controlled opposition. If liberal tyranny fails then conservative tyranny is right behind.

Take the FREEDOM pill.

Learn from the wisdom of the Founding Fathers. The Bill of Rights creates prosperity.
>>
>>133114674
In fact, why do people suddenly think eugenics is bad? In the long run for the human race, eugenics is great. Of course it would make some people sad that they can't pass on their genes but that's too fucking bad. If I had a chronic illness I would have absolutely no problem removing myself from the gene pool. It's incredibly selfish to potentially endanger the rest of the race because of your selfish need to breed your defective genes down.

Of course, it would need to be highly regulated and staggered over years, but it would ultimately result in a physically perfect, mentally perfect and technologically proficient race. Why do we WANT degenerate genes, trannyism, low intelligence quotient, mixed race, hereditary illnesses and weak personalities passed down? Is THAT not the most damaging thing we can do to the next generation?
>>
File: Battle_Trump.jpg (205KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Trump.jpg
205KB, 1280x904px
>>133105769
The future makes NAZI Germany look like liberal pansy paradise.
>>
>>133105769
Tbh they do have place for non-whites, in exile
>>
>>133114963
Russia is ongoing war zone, since its to big shithole to colonize (cold) and stalin is leading resistance

Also no fucking idea why they didnt anex brazill and rest.
>>
File: my_sides.jpg (42KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
my_sides.jpg
42KB, 600x468px
>>133106705
>file name
>>
>>133108000
He didn't even say anything "evil" either. I'm trying to get people to listen to him. Even late in life interviewers were asking loaded questions and he did well. Then will slowly move people to George Lincoln Rockwell and how I believe he was trying to work with Malcolm X for a blaxit movement. Does anyone have information on that btw?
>>
>>133114622
>what is guantanamo
>what were CIA bases in poland used to interogate muslims

those are usually not US citizen thou, and they're not killed. If you end up at guantanamo, you're in no way innocent.

>but his son realied that and did the right thing
thats besides the point. It still didn't make john smith happy, ergo everyone are not happy

>in long run removing failure genes from genepool would make us stronger
that's not how genes work

>now look at fatties in america compared what they looked in 50-70
not a genetic problem
>>
>>133115039
deja el paco flaco que se nota como se te sale la cadena.... una cosa son los negros de mierrrrda, los mogolicos no joden tanto, sino, mira como vos podes estar aca en /pol/
>>
File: Leddit2.jpg (153KB, 1082x698px) Image search: [Google]
Leddit2.jpg
153KB, 1082x698px
>>133115162
Trump is a neo-con good goy, and you have to go back.
>>
>>133115448
jajajaja ya saltó el pelotudo con un hermano mogolico. A mi si me joden, si a vos no te joden es porque te sentirás relacionado con ellos. Andá a llevar a tu hermanito a la guarderia de mogolicos la concha de tu vieja le muerta de cancer paralitico de mierda desaparecido
>>
>>133115447
>that's not how genes work

this is how exactly genes work, excluding mutations that should be purged

look at cattle or other animal farming, you can do same with humans
>>
>>133115142
In a way, it's inhumane... We can't kill/sterilise anybody just because they have it hard already. Additionally leftists actually want humanity to be weak.
On the other hand I'm almost certain that it would work (because why wouldn't it?) and genes can be effectively erased via diminishing (though I'm not completely sure on this one). Additionally it can be regulated by law and society and via limited reproduction rights, not sterilising/killing (for example... Everybody can have 1 child, 2nd can be got from some kind of test you're responsible enough to have another child, 3rd for... idk, intelligence test, more only if you have valuable genes). There's a problem with devaluation of human life, though.
>>
>>133106933
>nazis are the shit
ftfy
>>
>>133112780
> the Nazis were merely a thematic backdrop, the message of the book was that indescision and navel gazing will fuck up your life.

THIS. The indecisive and sensitive jew Frink Frank was partially based on a young Philip K Dick.
That makes me even more happy for makers of the show trying to potrait the evil white man nazis and failing miserably.
>>
>>133113026
The more I read about Salazar the more I feel like he was one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century.
>>
>>133105769
The last episode of season 2 was pure 1488. I don't think the writer is Jewish
>>
>>133115162
Uh-huh.
Trump won't even stop daca or build the wall.
Go suck his cock in another thread, hitler was 100x the men of that cuck who never has even seen combat
>>
>>133109157
>they have cameras in your house recording and watching you
they only did that to her because she was resistance and the reich knew about it
>>
>>133105769
>I think it would be a good show to slowly drop subtle redpills about the nazis

Yeah it might lure people in because they think it looks "cool" but it's not really national socalism but fiction
>>
>>133105769
No, philip k dick don't work like that
It was meant as a "nazis were just people, and any people can make bad choices, it's how we respond that matters" story
>>
File: DDghgCsXkAAJxW-.jpg (61KB, 604x481px) Image search: [Google]
DDghgCsXkAAJxW-.jpg
61KB, 604x481px
>>133106705
Spoilers brah.
>>
Whens season 3?
>>
File: Germania 13- War prep complete.jpg (219KB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Germania 13- War prep complete.jpg
219KB, 1920x1082px
>>133114963
>>133115256
Buffer zones and by no coincidence most are based on natural barriers such as mountains,jungles and arctic steppes to seperate the two empires. Thouh both sides have agents operating in them.

Regarding Russia just like in reality, the Reich intended to stop at the Urals line and essentially build a giant fucking wall using Russian slave labour to seperate the developed west of the country from the undeveloped vast steppes of the Asiatic centre and east and then finish Generalplan Ost.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural_Mountains_in_Nazi_planning

In universe the communists are waging a widespread guerilla war led by an elderly Stalin. So being sent to the eastern front is still a nightmare in every soldiers mind
>>
>>133115142
The kid in the show is a hero. I felt terrible for his mom, but he himself did what he felt was right.
>>
File: 1486937278025.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486937278025.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>133106933

>ireland
>>
>>133105769
Thought ever cross your mind that it's a show that's not trying to push a political agenda? They're showing the world as it would be under nazi rule and they show both good and bad things. If it's propaganda it's pretty shitty since it looks like a better world than the one we have in most aspects
>>
File: Germania.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Germania.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>133106705
Just imagine being the first non native German to be heiled in the Volkshalle, your image sent to every TV screen across the entire Reich.

That feeling would be euphoric.
>>
File: Germania 3.jpg (119KB, 861x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Germania 3.jpg
119KB, 861x1058px
>>133116509
Next year probably. It has been confirmed though.
>>
>>133105769
Nice Reddit spacing, FBI-kun!
>>
>>133115817
>In a way, it's inhumane
It's inconsequential to many other accepted practices. Sweatshops, forced child labour, slavery under any other name, etc etc etc.
>We can't kill/sterilise anybody just because they have it hard already.
I didn't advocate for killing anyone, not at all. Simply disallow them to breed; this can be done by either rewarding them for having vasectomies or cutting all benefits for those that DO have a child without permission. If they don't like it, they can move to Russia.
>On the other hand I'm almost certain that it would work (because why wouldn't it?) and genes can be effectively erased via diminishing (though I'm not completely sure on this one).
Genetics is actually pretty simple to predict given what we have observed in isolated societies.
>Additionally it can be regulated by law and society and via limited reproduction rights, not sterilising/killing (for example... Everybody can have 1 child, 2nd can be got from some kind of test you're responsible enough to have another child, 3rd for... idk, intelligence test, more only if you have valuable genes).
Exactly. There are enough people these days making the decision to not reproduce. If they want to prioritize nihilism over the legacy of their race, let them, and let them live the consequences.
>There's a problem with devaluation of human life, though.
Yes and no; there's a problem with the OVER-valuation of human life in his migrant crisis. Why are shitskin refugees so important? Because they're alive? They have no value. Sure, these shithole countries are going to end up breeding a lot more low-IQ, low-skill people, but they'll be BTFO by our quality-over-quantity super-race descendants.
>>
File: 1487233587670.jpg (137KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487233587670.jpg
137KB, 500x510px
>>133115817
>we can't kill/sterilize anybody just because they have it hard.

that's where you're wrong.
>>
>>133105769
>tfw I would be a shitty nip slave or dead in this show.

feels bad man
>>
>>133115817
>We can't kill/sterilise anybody just because they have it hard already

Yes we can, and we should.
>>
>>133116509
>>133116952
The first two came out in autumn and afaik, they promised to release the next one this autumn too.
>>
File: 1497831492988.jpg (104KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497831492988.jpg
104KB, 500x629px
>tfw you will never visit Germania
>tfw you will never take a Pilgrimage to Wewelsburg castle and see the SS tombs.
>tfw you will never see Adolfsburg built over the ruins of Leningrad
>tfw you will never ride the trans-european express from the west coast of France to the very wall of the Reich in the east.
>tfw you will never experience the Tomb of the Führer's encircled with every Führer since the original who holds centre positon beneath a constant naturally lit center altar either by sunshine or moonlight.
>tfw you will never see the Arch of Ultimate Victory bigger than ever arch in world history labelled with the names of millions of young men and women who paid the price for National Socialism.
>tfw you will never experience a concert inside the Volkshalle in Berlin
>tfw you will never see Atlantropa between Gibraltar and Morocco draining the Mediterranean for Lebensraum.
>tfw you will never visit the New Berlin colony on Luna
>tfw you will never witness the total destruction of Communism and liberalism.
>tfw you will never witness the glorious victory day parade
>tfw you will never be a loyal soldier/officer of the Reich removing traitor scum from student based resistance movements or Russian hold outs in the Ural mountains.
>tfw you will never see the great wall of Europe built separating the colonised western Russia from the wastelands of the east.
>tfw you will never have a beautiful pure european wife loyal to the Reich and with whom you will raise 5 children.
>tfw you will never be applauded,rewarded and respected for your loyalty and service to race and nation.
>tfw you will never see your sons be accepted into the NAPOLA schools or your daughters join the BDM proud in the knowledge you raised them right.
>tfw you will never die happy and content in the fact you need not fear for the future of your people,your homeland or family
>yfw this could have been reality for all of Europe and now we are stuck with the degenerate cesspit of today.
>>
>>133113169
There would be no NEETs. NatSoc would mean you are lifted up and taken into the machine to contribute and live a happy life.
>>
File: Wojak SS.jpg (45KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak SS.jpg
45KB, 451x633px
>>133117452
Fuck you anon
You made me sad
>>
>>133111335
>basically it shows white happy families and portrays them as nazis
Bingo. Replace VA day with 4th of July and Nazi flags and you have literally white conservative middle/upper class American home life.
>>
>>133113442
Don't get how some "what if" footage of allied victory would make the one spy dude change his mind completely.

I only saw 2 episodes so idk if there's something I don't know yet.
>>
>>133117452
Fugg
>>
>>133105769

I've found it interesting that the show seems to subtly favor the Reich as well in many ways. Hitler is shown as being a stabilizing voice of peace. Nazi Berlin is a beautiful, grand, and orderly city and at least to where Ive watched isn't presented with any sense of menace that most shows insist on.

Nazi America seems mostly fine. Family is considered most important, cities are clean, and frankly they never really depict common citizens really suffering in any way. They don't seem under occupation but willing members of the greater Reich, contrasting to the Pacific States where the Japanese brutally repress whites ND are stamping out American culture.

On top of this one of the main characters, Opergruppenfuhrer John Smith is shown as being a patriotic family man with a conscience even as he's a faithful leader to the Reich.

The show is like American history X and Lord of War in that I doubt it was trying to be red pulled but succeeds despite itself
>>
>>133106945
>cuz like duh they're Nazis
The most reddit post I've ever read
>>
File: EpjR8.gif (38KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
EpjR8.gif
38KB, 74x98px
>>133117452
These...feels...
I'd do anything to live in that timeline
>>
>>133106945
You haven't read the book then
>>
>>133113245
>Iraq War
>cold war
Say what?
>>
>>133117871
It is closed to us. Best you can do is join Ember's Ghost Squad.
>>
File: 1499035848387.jpg (37KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
1499035848387.jpg
37KB, 229x238px
>>133106945
>cuz
>like
>duh
>>
File: A true believer..jpg (2MB, 1752x1272px) Image search: [Google]
A true believer..jpg
2MB, 1752x1272px
>>133117452
But we can pave the way for it.
>>
>>133115142
Eugenics is a thing, it's called abortion and they are disproportionately used by blacks in the US. Abortion doctors are /ourguys/. They've managed to convince niggers to kill themselves.
>>
File: 10_05_17.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10_05_17.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>133117452
>>133117649
>>133117871
maybe start living in the current timeline instead of living in a fantasy.

Be a dreamer and make it as much of a reality as possible or just stop dreaming.
>>
File: 1499088619293.png (198KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499088619293.png
198KB, 640x498px
>>
>>133118192
Good idea, I'll start by killing faggots like you.
>>
>>133105769

Fuck off that's not what dick intended.

I bet you think blade runner is about slaying some robot anime poon as well.
>>
File: 1499691171139.jpg (32KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1499691171139.jpg
32KB, 500x439px
>>133118291
Killing faggots like me huh?
>Who is Ernst Röhm?

Youre just a neo nazi - you literally are a disgrace to the NatSoc movement.
And I as a fag tell you that, kind of ironic isnt it?
>>
>>133106817
>Also, the nazis are exterminating people who have a little Jewish ancestry, without even being Jewish themselves, which is also very unrealistic.
There were 100,000 Jews openly serving in Hitler's army. Hell his best friend was a Jew. No historical perspective.
>>
>>133118516
>Who is Ernst Röhm?
Oh, you mean that guy that got killed by Hitler?
>>
File: 1492831532861.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492831532861.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>133118285

Really inflamed my membrane
>>
>>133117452
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

DREAM ON. Make it real
>>
>>133118285

The Left really doesn't get the meaning of the insult do they. It's no even about letting another man fuck your gf/wife. It's gleefully destroying yourself and enjoying your own humiliating debasement. They don't get that, they can't, because they think it's a virtue
>>
Retards need to rewatch the episode where nazis wanted to raze entire cities because of resistance chimp outs. Obviously there were multiple reasons to dislike the nazis before that episode, but it would be silly to expect an unironical naziboo to understand them.
>>
File: 5bbacc0ccc3ffdad998336f6360ab49b.jpg (133KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5bbacc0ccc3ffdad998336f6360ab49b.jpg
133KB, 768x1024px
>>133118609
No i mean the guy who co founded the SA and was a close ally and friend of Hitler.

Who got killed because he apparently tried to do a coup. If Hitler despised him because of him being gay they would have never been so close together.
>>
>>133118827
And you know why Hitler got rid of SA?
Because they were degenerate as fuck.
They were just human resources.
He made them dissapear when he no longer needed them.
>>
>>133118735
This. They can't even process the feeling of shame. It doesn't exist to them
>>
>>133118827
Then why were homosexuals jailed and put into concentration camps along with Jews and Communists. Rohm was a faggot and died. Good riddance strsasserist scum
>>
>>133117452
pls stahp i am crying
>>
you can't see that the elites are allowing white nationalism to rise again (such as right here) because they need to conquer some more major countries again
>>
>>133118474

Well truthfully you're right, the book The Man in the High castle actually isn't about Nazism or occupation of America or an allegory for anything. The clue to this is that The Grasshopper lies Heavy in the book version ISN'T about our reality at all but another alternate history where the allies won but the Soviet Union collapsed and America and Britain got in a cold war.

Philip K Dick rarely cared about mundane politics, he cared about the nature of reality. Actually the books ideals are a blow against modern progressivism that thinks it's on the "right side of history" and that history has some sort of inevitable path.

Philip K Dicks point was that to the occupants of the books world everything that happened seemed normal and inevitable, as did the world to the people within the book "The Grasshopper Lies Heavy" our world might have turned out a million different ways that all seem inevitable, we just happen to occupy this one.

Although after 2016 I think that's old news to us
>>
>>133105769
Does the show lack non-whites in general, or have they managed to force them in somehow in every episode?
>>
Like all later PKD books, it's about reality.
>>
>>133119104
Pride parade fags and pusher of homosexuality were jailed.
The NatSocs didnt give a shit what you did in your bedroom behind closed doors as long as you didnt push that shit, im assuming - why am i assuming that? Because...

You still deny the fact that Ernst Röhm - a gay guy - was the co founder and long leader of the SturmAbteilung (SA) and a really close friend of Adolf Hitler, the Reichskanzler himself.

If Hitler despised him he wouldnt have befriended him so closely in the first place. Hitler knew he was gay. Hitler knew he tried it with woman but it never really worked out.

There is clearly some logic missing here, dont you agree?
>>
>>133119523
one of the resistance guys is black and from time to time you see black people, especially in japanese pacific states but thats it

and of course you will see many Nips
>>
>>133114656
post anything on 4chan
"reddit lol"
>>
>>133105769
I stopped watching at season 2 when it started taking this gay ass niggger tier dream angle. Anyone who still watches that show should be gassed.
>>
File: 1498515532272.png (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498515532272.png
39KB, 420x420px
>>133107558
>mongolian basket weavers are the worst on this mongolian basket weaving forum i frequent
plebbit go
and stay go
>>
>>133119677
After the Night of the Long Knives, the Nazis amended paragraph 175 due to what they saw as loopholes in the law. The most significant change to the law was the change from "An unnatural sex act committed between persons of male sex" to "A male who commits a sex offense with another male." This expanded the reach of the law to persecute gay men. Kissing, mutual masturbation and love-letters between men served as a legitimate reason for the police to make an arrest. Unfortunately for homosexuals, the law never states what a sex offence actually is, leaving it open to subjective interpretation. Men who practiced what was known to be harmless amusement with other men were now subject to arrest under the law.

In late February 1933, as the moderating influence of Ernst Röhm weakened, the Nazi Party launched its purge of homosexual (gay, lesbian, and bisexual; then known as homophile) clubs in Berlin, outlawed sex publications, and banned organized gay groups. As a consequence, many fled Germany (e.g., Erika Mann, Richard Plant).

In March 1933, Kurt Hiller, the main organizer of Magnus Hirschfeld's Institute of Sex Research, was sent to a concentration camp. On May 6, 1933, Nazi Youth of the Deutsche Studentenschaft made an organized attack on the Institute of Sex Research. A few days later on May 10, the Institute's library and archives were publicly hauled out and burned in the streets of the opernplatz. Around 20,000 books and journals, and 5,000 images, were destroyed. Also seized were the Institute's extensive lists of names and addresses of homosexuals.[4] In the midst of the burning, Joseph Goebbels gave a political speech to a crowd of around 40,000 people.

Shortly after the purge in 1934, a special division of the Gestapo was instituted to compile lists of gay individuals. In 1936, Himmler created the Reichszentrale zur Bekämpfung der Homosexualität und Abtreibung (Reich Central Office for the Combating of Homosexuality and Abortion).
>>
>>133119717
I have no problem with Nips

The thing is that I have trouble taking Sub-Saharans especially, seriously in carrying roles. It's like watching a movie where the children is smarter than the grown-ups, it's just so fake and forced.

Is the black man married/relationship with a black woman?
>>
>>133105769
>kikes try to portray ''Nazis'' in negative light
>make it a utopia, everything looks nice and people are friendly

>kikes try to push diversity
>it's a dystopia, no one can trust anyone, the entire world is a shithole and non-whites are extremely hostile towards whites

Really makes me think. It's almost like jews are trying to red pill people.
>>
>>133119772

Actually.. It's trying to be faithful the book, I respect that. Remember it's Philip K. Dick, the man was on a permanent bad trip
>>
Like someone pointed out Season 3 is going full jew this was hinted by the young generation which were the equivalent of the american hippies.
>>
>>133119325
>another alternate history where the allies won but the Soviet Union collapsed and America and Britain got in a cold war.

my reality is the same shit :(

in some alternate timeline Nazis won WWII and whites are happy
I mean they would not have conquered that much like in the show, that is impossible but at least Europe would be fine
and maybe America would be more right wing as well, never enacting the Immigration Act in 1965
>>
>>133119677
Then following this logic Hitler also liked Stalin and USSR, because he signed Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact.
>>
>>133120090

Seriously, see Elysium? The multicultural world of love and tolerance are violent savages. The only place of beauty we ever see is promptly destroyed by invading dindus and we're supposed to celebrate that?
>>
>>133106364
Its the Jews that want to destroy the family. They want children to belong to the state
>>
>>133119772
dipshit
>>
I loved how they set Hitler's charisma to fucking 11.

*spoilers*
Ah I see you've come to kill me old friend. You won't. You don't have the balls.

Ur right bro. Ur so right. Kills self.
>>
>>133120051
>Institute of Sex Research
Literally operated by jews going against traditional family and 2 genders.
>>
>>133120066
somewhere in the 1st season they show his home

i am not 100% sure right now but afaik he wasn't in any relationship
>>
>>133119772
It's not a dream. It's just parallel universes and how the Trade Minister and his assistant learned to travel between them.
>>
>>133120418
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_f%C3%BCr_Sexualwissenschaft
>>
>>133120066

The one major black character we see so far is Lemuel Washington, a resistance member. He runs a diner at the beginning but as I recall I think there's offhand mention his family had been killed by the Japanese.

He's honestly not annoying, he doesn't have any of the usual "sassy black character" stereotypes
>>
>>133105769
I didn't think this movie was propaganda at all, it actually was pretty balanced. And a fascist utopia only would work if the infirm were culled and there was no social welfare - though modern technology would allow them to abort deformed fetus' so those sorts of situations wouldn't happen.
>>
>>133106602
make at least 10 white babies anon its your duty to the white race
>>
>>133120570

I forgot they show he has black kids in like the 2nd or 3rd episode and he sends them to a safe house. Completely forgot about that
>>
>>133115817
Who the fuck is to say it is inhumane? You? Your mum? Your idea of the demiurges? The world isnt a cupcake fairy land utopia. No pain no gain
>>
>>133106602
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this doesn't automatically make her a racist -- My GF and I make jokes like this all the time, and neither of us have really racist tendencies... and shes an elementary school teacher in richwhitetown, MA - so lots of adopted ethnic kids.
>>
File: highcastle5.jpg (86KB, 600x939px) Image search: [Google]
highcastle5.jpg
86KB, 600x939px
>>133106205
>>133106364
They had to take back this advertisement because people didn't go "thank God Nazis lost the war" but instead "I wish Nazis had won"
>>
>>133118516
>gay pride flag
>home stuck reaction image
wew lad
>>
File: 1401233329479.jpg (207KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1401233329479.jpg
207KB, 600x828px
>>133121000
>racist
Made up word by the jew Lev Davidovich Bronstein.
>lots of adopted ethnic kids
Disgusting.
>>
>>133120610
>>133116952
>>133117333
>>133116509
The more interesting thing is that, now that the previous 2 seasons have been somewhat based on the book, the 3'd one will be a totally new venture, unpredictable, really

I just hope that they don't go full SJW, muh nahzees etc., we've got enough of that already

>tfw hope the kid somehow hasn't got the disease and the doctor was actually a resistance member
Also why only 1 webm of series floating around? Does anyone have any more?

Also
>when Thomas gets cucked by the chad

Hit me right in the fucking feels.
>>
File: 9s_by_mizuki_chin-db1dw10.jpg (58KB, 751x1062px) Image search: [Google]
9s_by_mizuki_chin-db1dw10.jpg
58KB, 751x1062px
>>133120051
Its from wikipedia isnt it?
Its sources from the winning side.

I just cant gasp why these two were close friends then?
Would you kill a close friend of yours who helped you gain so much power?

All i know is that the Weimar Republic, specificaly Berlin was the sin city of the 1920s.
Every sexual taste was found there. Housewives became harlets and fathers pimps.
It wasnt just Berliners it was 100thousand of young boys and girls to participate in this hard currency sex traffic.

You could find anything known to men in the sexual world in the streets of Berlin.

Thats also why Hitler hated Berlin. The South of Germany (and Austria) werent so far left like Berlin was. Literally almost everyone in Berlin was a hardcore left winger after ww1.
>>
>>133120955

Because taking someone's life for something they had no control over is fucking cruel and idiotic.

Killing people for their actions however is perfectly fine. Take a boat and try to invade Europe, shelled at the waterline. Rob a liquor store get shot, invade my house and get shot. Torture small animals because you're a sick fuck get buggered for 10 years in a cell
>>
>>133121203
>Literally almost everyone in Berlin was a hardcore left winger
No it was like it will remain always the rich bourgeoisie and upper middle class are the biggest leftists.
>>
>>133118158
Maybe we should convince niggers to...maybe, wear a condom? Or think about the consequences of their actions before they do something riskay. >>133118158
If it wasn't for Uncle Sam those niglets would die then maybe, just maybe, the niggers would learn a lesson
>>
>>133121203
>Would you kill a close friend of yours who helped you gain so much power?

You realy dont get it ? Not like backstabing happens and not like hitler was paranoid as FUCK.
>>
>>133121203
Oh and I also wonder why you guys hate me?
Like...how am i damaging anything or anyone by having fun with another cute guy behind closed doors in my bedroom.

The low birthrate isnt the fault of a small percentage of homosexuals.
>>
>>133105769
But look at the civil liberties. Your not going to have a whole lot of choice in what you want to do in life in the man in the high castle universe, unless you live in the Buffer Zone (Rocky Mountains).
>>
>>133121408
Then if you are doing it privately, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE LGBT FLAG AND SAY
>lol I fuck dudes I'm so gay xd
>>
>>133121471
>But look at the civil liberties
If you aren't a jew or nigger you have everything you could want.
>>
>>133120570
>>133120843
>>133120478
I will give it a try.
>>
>>133121240
>cruel and idiotic.
Its cruel and idiotic not to secure and advance the human race instead of regressing to poo slinging monkeys or dying out as a whole

Its cruel and idiotic to demand the rest of society to be burdened with that dead weight which will die anyways
>>
>>133121471
this is problem with shits like you
leaving your mother pussy dont give you any rights

rights are something that should be earned by beeing hard working citizen, not just something you are born into

thats why "democracy" in US was better with monetary census
>>
>>133121408

Honestly except for the Santorum types I doubt most of us do care at all. But a big part of gay culture seems to be this weird need for exhibitionism and getting straight people to give you affirmation. Otherwise I couldn't give a shit
>>
File: 1490445643977.jpg (675KB, 1200x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1490445643977.jpg
675KB, 1200x1750px
>>133121793
This is the product of liberalism and materialism taking the place of the spiritual and metaphysical. Economic principles are the highest values for lolbergtarians.
>>
>>133121827
>But a big part of gay culture seems to be this weird need for exhibitionism and getting straight people to give you affirmation
Product of the Frankfurt School
>>
>>133121203
>I just cant gasp why these two were close friends then?
>Would you kill a close friend of yours who helped you gain so much power?

I would if he was threatening to undermine my entire life's work and core beliefs, and all my top advisors were telling me he's going to take over and they had key differences many of the SA were from the lower class and wanted to push on with the socialistic part of the party, while the ss were compromised of more of the middle class

>All i know is that the Weimar Republic, >specificaly Berlin was the sin city of the 1920s.
>Every sexual taste was found there. Housewives became harlets and fathers pimps.
It wasnt just Berliners it was 100thousand of young boys and girls to participate in this hard currency sex traffic.

>You could find anything known to men in the sexual world in the streets of Berlin.

>Thats also why Hitler hated Berlin. The South of Germany (and Austria) werent so far left like Berlin was. Literally almost everyone in Berlin was a hardcore left winger after ww1.

And that's exactly why homosexuals get purged for being anti nature,anti christian, anti family and pro degeneracy. Your disguting kind got wiped out in Germany and good riddance you inhuman animals
>>
>>133120145
>>133120317
>>133120483
Niggers.
>>
>>133105769
>hurr bible is bad even though nazis were christian
>hurr enslaved africa even though the plan was to have africans run africa
>hurr kept UK under german reich instead of independent DUF, and independent france (excluding alcace)

It's ALRIGHT, but not what the reich would have been today, most of the extreme policies were because of war time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es6f7K4c-y8
>>
>>133115405
Shit I would also love to see this
>>
>>133121719

If you're talking profoundly mentally disabled sure, no disagreement. But not for something like MS or polio.
>>
>>133121191

One more, of the Iron Guard scene posted above.

>mein rotator cuff is tearing
>mein feet hurt
>I'm hungry
>>
>>133122100
This. The world domination thing is a total joke and would have been an nightmare to run especially Asia.
>>
>>133118158
Why don't we just offer free sterilization for blacks?
>>
>>133105769
>So was this meant to be anti-nazi propaganda?

if this is your level of analysis, it's much too difficult a work for you.
>>
File: 1486319865028.jpg (136KB, 720x990px) Image search: [Google]
1486319865028.jpg
136KB, 720x990px
>>133105769
Literally the best show out there.
>>
>>133122237
I bet the actors and background members had fun in full Nazi regalia
>>
I fucking hate Burgers. They always have to make movies and tv series of Nazi shit.

I skip this crap as I don't watch anything which includes Nazi shit.
>>
File: 1497035322795.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497035322795.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
Season 1 was so fucking good. Season two was shit until the last couple episodes.
>>
>>133122346
I'm afraid what will happen next season. Remember the new generation of hippies while can't remember his name visitied Germany?
>>
File: 1486084904062.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1486084904062.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>133122237
Just imagine
>>
>>133122100

The part about the Bible being banned stuck out for me the most. The show never bothers to explain why Nazi Germany would have had such a drastic change when according to the show everything has gone well for the Reich and there have been no changes in leadership
>>
>>133122489
Welcome back München turk.
>>
>>133122100

Yeah, this idea that they wanted to run the entire fucking planet is just more comic book caricature bullshit.

However I wouldn't be surprised if they had taken over Britain, after all the shit Churchill instigated. If I could, I'd go back in time and drop a few megatons on London myself.
>>
File: 1499357369160.jpg (761KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499357369160.jpg
761KB, 2448x1836px
>>
>>133105934
noticed this too on that marvel agents of shield show in the computer world where hydra took over, everything was clean and orderly and everyone was happy (but evil tho)
>>
>>133122759
Hungary.
>>
>>133122489

I know this is hard to compute Hans but in this one you guys finally win and it's not shown as being too bad
>>
>>133115256
>Stalin leading the resistance
Lmao, the guy was ridden with panic attacks when the germans attacked and he was about ready to take a special train and leave the USSR to get fucked on it own
>>
File: 1499357257332.jpg (810KB, 2937x1973px) Image search: [Google]
1499357257332.jpg
810KB, 2937x1973px
>>
>>133122820
>Hans
Mehmet is the correct term. He is the product of national traitors importing cheap workforce.
>>
>>133122759
I remeber when someone was shooting WWII documentary in Danzing and there were nazi flags, lefties went so crazy and called cops
>>
File: 62424456_p5_master1200.jpg (348KB, 911x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62424456_p5_master1200.jpg
348KB, 911x1200px
>>133121584
why do people have the natsoc flag or any other shit flag?
Why are there flags of your geographic location in the first place?

Its all about the mindset/ideology. Its about knowing who am i talking to.
So calling me out for having a lgbt flag, in oder for you to know that im gay - which i am is kind of ... stupid im afraid.

>>133121827
>But a big part of gay culture seems to be this weird need for exhibitionism and getting straight people to give you affirmation

Was it always like that? No. Many people now a days come or came out as gay to be special. You have a free card if you want so. Its mainly for attention thus which is why I also think they come up with all that crazy new gender shit and these new PRONOUNSE.
Since being gay is now somewhat of a normal thing, since they push it so hard everywhere and normalize it.

>>133122053
>And that's exactly why homosexuals get purged for being anti nature,anti christian, anti family and pro degeneracy. Your disguting kind got wiped out in Germany and good riddance you inhuman animals

So just because im gay you think I would want that?
Even though i clearly pointed that out myself.
I just dont get it. You wouldnt know im gay if you would see me in rl. We could become the best friends and when i tell you, you would hate me for simply feeling something for the same sex?
o-kay
>>
>>133105769

Visegrad means High Castle.

Coincidence?
>>
>>133122346
I know man, im really enjoying it. Holding off on reading the book because i don't wanna spoil it.
>>
>>133121357
Literally the truth.
>>
File: 1499357347290.jpg (697KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1499357347290.jpg
697KB, 2448x1836px
>>
File: jude.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
jude.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>133122887
>>
>>133123004
How far are you in the series? because as far as I know, the 3d season wont be based on anything, because there's no sequel book
>>
>>133106945
kys kike.
>>
>>133122246
Right?

>>133122604
Exactly, if they are going to go all out with the backstory why is this left out
>>
>>133122785
I just finished the episode where Jemma and Daisy got put into the Framework
>>
>>133123015
>L O N G K N I V E S
While I don't have anything against you class warfare is harmful to the people and there is always the possibility of /leftypol/ subversion.
>>
>>133123120
Redpill me on your country's politics Bulgarbro.
>>
>>133122970
Are you retarded?
Are you really that stupid to not understand your hypocrisy?
You said
>The NatSocs didnt give a shit what you did in your bedroom behind closed doors as long as you didnt push that shit
And you are pushing that shit by having this flag and saying
>LOOK I'M GAY! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION!
>>
>>133105769
Its intended, though its not doing its job well. The idea is to attack the concept of a traditional european family even if they are happy.
>>
>>133122458

Sometimes I wonder if they ever think it feels better than it should. Right, even.
>>
>>133123336
You better ask for a blackpill if that's the topic.
>>
>>133119942
based macedonian, thanks for helping trump become president of usa
>>
>>133106817
what was the condition of smith's child, I haven't seen the show yet
>>
>>133114031
The series is over. There is no "next season".
>>
>>133123285
I agree though. Socialism should only be used to help the people of the country. Ie, helping someone find a job or making sure a soldier is taken care of properly after serving his country. None of this egalitarian bs.

>>133123466
Give it to me straight.
>>
>>133123568
ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLoj61Y_ZT0
>>
>>133123568
Dumb freedom poster
>>
>>133123604
It can be described with a short sentence. Traitors ready to sell their people and country.
>>
>>133114031
They weren't hippies they were nhialists which I thought was a fun twist on the idea of a counter culture hippies but in nazi Germany.

There wouldn't be free hippies but there sure would be nihilist youth after being raised on nazi propoganda
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310KB, 499x583px
>>133105769
Oy vey! Horrible nazi propaganda
>>
>>133123791
They were exactly hippies that whined about "nature" or something like that.
>>
>>133123920
And I'm really not sure why they wouldn't just be fucking purged. The way they do it is they portray the Reich as softer than the USSR, which clamped down on counterculture up to the 1980s. It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>133123381
I assumed they didnt give a shit.
Due to the aussie giving some more info i now know maybe a little better - still not sure if its true though

>And you are pushing that shit by having this flag
You are pushing polish influence by having this flag

Get it yet?

Again polskie:
Its all about knowing who youre talking to.
So calling me out for having a lgbt flag because im gay is plain stupid.

>and saying LOOK I'M GAY! LOOK AT ME! GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION!
Well...youre doing a good job by giving me attention then huh?
>>
>>133124208
>And I'm really not sure why they wouldn't just be fucking purged
They are exactly the new bourgeoisie the sons and daughters of upper party members I hope the producers don't go full juden mode and at least give Hitler the wisdom to do Stalin purges.
>>
I watched the first episode and it was interesting when they said that "art was degenerate" and the guy couldn't design jewelry for a living.

The only art that would be considered degenerate is stupid shit like a lady making a video of shoving beans up her vagina.
>>
>>133119325
This,

The point is that no matter what way things had turned out we would have found a way to rationalize it.

Most of the same faggots today that "le hate nazis". Would be good little members of the Reich had things gone that way
>>
>>133124461
Himmler*
>>
>>133124461
Himmler now, isn't it? A guy who's way WAY more willing to purge than either Hitler or Stalin.
>>
>>133118531
how did that work? they admitted to being ethnically jewish but religiously christian and loyal to the nazi party, right? i've heard of this btw so i can confirm, German/Czech jew serving in Wehrmacht. but i dont know the details.
>>
>>133124566
This. He's really radical but they already failed to portray Heidrich historically.
>>
>>133122970
>So just because im gay you think I would want that?
>Even though i clearly pointed that out myself.
>I just dont get it. You wouldnt know im gay if you would see me in rl. We could become the best friends and when i tell you, you would hate me for simply feeling something for the same sex?
>o-kay

I don't give a fuck about your degenerate activities, you don't know a pedophile or a rapist till he commits his crime either. Do yourself a favor and find a way to stop being gay

If your born gay your genes suck and you'll die out anyway since no children.
And if you turn gay that means your a weak willed degenerate
>>
>>133122100
The point of departure for this universe is like 1932

It isn't our war that is even fought, it has hitler and nazis but a different version of hitler and the nazis than the one we know.
>>
File: isämmaallinen uni.jpg (104KB, 800x582px) Image search: [Google]
isämmaallinen uni.jpg
104KB, 800x582px
>Germany ruling Finland and Finnish territories
Absolute fucking trash.
>>
>>133113744
>people would be fat and unemployed in a regime promoting physical fitness and didn't import third-worlders for cheap labor
>>
File: 545729351.jpg (195KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
545729351.jpg
195KB, 594x399px
>>133125038
Ignore simple shills.
>>
File: 1498441646042.jpg (49KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
1498441646042.jpg
49KB, 540x735px
The show is a jewish psyop to make whites like the Nazi Reich and sympathise with it, just so as they can guilt trip you next season with how ebil the nazzziiis are really, and probably make some point about if modern americans can like this then maybe they are nazzziiis too.

Basically they show it as great because it would of been, and they are using that to propagandize. We haven't even seen the muuuhh holoocaaust yet, and you can bet your ass that is coming.
>>
>>133122970
>you would hate me for simply feeling something for the same sex

Yes. Being gay is disgusting. You should know that if you didn't fell for the "gay = ok" meme.
>>
>>133123920
They were mad at alantopia and the plan to drain the Mediterranean

It isn't that insane do you think Germans were perfectly uniform even within gen nazi party? They still had politics you dope
>>
>>133122158
Polio is preventable now and anyone with a monkey scrotum should be proud
>>
>>133124770
Agreed. Why would he a reformist? But the whole thing of letting those bourgeois exist really triggers me. They're given way, way too much freedom to do as they like. I mean, I could make sense of it if since Hitler's on his way out, the Party members were more focused on internal struggles. However I did like how they portrayed that the potential reformist Chancellor who's son had connections to the girl that was a part of the bourgeois movement actually ended up the one about to cause nuclear war, and Himmler ended up the good guy.

Also while I'm talking to an Eastern Bloc member, how the fuck did your communism end up more conservative than what the west had/has going?
>>
>>133125010
>Germany ruling East Sweden and Swedish territories.

There I fixed it for you. You're welcome, colonist.
>>
>>133125196
Their portrayal is everything I need to know about what the producers will serve in Season 3. They give us a bunch of good-looking hippie degenerates that will appeal to emotion and empathy.
>>
>>133105769
It's only a better life if you grovel to Statists like a little ho.
>>
The worst stuff they had to go out of their way to represent. Like them being anti-religion, when they took on spiritualism in their own form. The enemies of the national socialists were the ones who were anti-religious, but the writers knew they had to score points with the group they oppose to win them over (conservatives).
>>
>>133124296
You are honestly fucking retarded.
All of your arguments are
>no, u
Fuck off.
>>
>>133125477
They aren't hippies, they are nihilists

They aren't hopeful for some utopian future they are escapist because they see their word as doomed and/or exsistence as pointless

It's very different
>>
File: orw02xc7muqx.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
orw02xc7muqx.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>133125503
>>
File: 1496274204570.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
1496274204570.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>133125284
>Also while I'm talking to an Eastern Bloc member, how the fuck did your communism end up more conservative than what the west had/has going?
Very simple really. The West had cultural marxism and Weimar degeneracy the Soviet Union had economic marxism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3scgW-aghr4
>>
>>133117452
D-DELET THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKULHMXLQc

>>133125409
KYS, cuck. Hitler and Himler actually respected us for having the balls to fight the commies, unlike you fucking cowards who cowered behind Finnish women and children & played all sides for shekels.
>>
>>133124799
>you don't know a pedophile or a rapist till he commits his crime either
Like a catholic pastor, like literally any person - even a "NationalSocialist" could be one.

>Do yourself a favor and find a way to stop being gay
But why?

>If your born gay your genes suck and you'll die out anyway since no children.
Gays didnt die out until today, what makes you think they will ever die out?
Besides the whole I was born gay is all utter rubbish.
Its bullshit.

Even if me saying that makes you think im weak willed, so be it - i stand to what i say and think.
>>
>>133122788
Gábor that's the Czech Republic...
>>
>>133125718
Jesus Christ it's the german faggot you need a train to non-existent crematorium in Treblinka.
>>
>>133125718
>Germany
It now makes sense.
>>
>>133125671
Also speaking of the Soviets, I really doubt the Japs and Germans would've bothered to take Siberia. Hell it's even more likely if they really 'liberalized' they'd have propped up some kind of Russian puppet state. The show does some things ok, but the Japanese and Germans DIRECTLY ruling the entire world? Would be good if in the alternate-world it wasn't exactly the same as we have but British and Soviets having full direct control, or Americans and British, like in the original book.
>>
>>133123502

Some sort of neuro-muscular disorder. Seems like cerebral palsy.
>>
File: slavic_waffen_ss.jpg (295KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
slavic_waffen_ss.jpg
295KB, 1279x960px
>>133125883
They weren't even going to annex Russia. There were plans for reichskommissariats which would probably in time gain independence.
>>
>>133125718
omg you are the gay lefty bavarian right

who literally has to post in any thread that he is a GAY LEFTY BAVARIAN

kys attention whore
>>
>>133125718
>Gays didnt die out until today
Gays didn't die out because there was no state to enforce proper laws. Monarchs of old grew weak like the bourgeois and stopped caring. USSR collapsed, Third Reich died. The US fell under (((globalist))) control. If there was such a continuing state, fags wouldn't really be a thing.
>>
File: helicopter.png (105KB, 2160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter.png
105KB, 2160x1200px
>>133125659

>State Law defines what is and is not abuse
>>
>>133125153
Dude, they gassed Jews in the first season. They're going to have something edgier than the Holocaust, Joe's new friends are probably all going to die.
>>
>That scene with Smith and his son fishing

Kino
>>
File: 23123.jpg (162KB, 720x1169px) Image search: [Google]
23123.jpg
162KB, 720x1169px
>>133125179
>Being gay is disgusting.
???
Thats like me saying being straight is disgusting.

>>133125571
Yes. Its my fault you cant read or understand english.

>>133125864
lmao
even though i knew that would come, still made me laugh

>>133125833
>its the german faggot?
Im pretty new to /pol/ desu

Also most of the shit you posted on the pic is simply avoided by being a retard.

>pic related
Does that now mean blacks are superior to whties?
Does that now mean woman are superior to men because men tend to commit more suicide than woman?

I hope you get what I mean.
>>
File: 1499704529468.gif (15KB, 351x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499704529468.gif
15KB, 351x602px
>>133126215
Ignore lolbergtarians their highest values are all about economic policies why they don't care about culture or the people if they don't generate capital.
>>
>>133126165
Wait, is that a Polish flag on this patch on the left?
Or is that something else?
>>
>>133126344
All your arguments are still
>no, u
So yeah, fuck off kraut faggot.
>>
File: 1498583301335.png (229KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498583301335.png
229KB, 1200x1200px
>>133126344
>Im pretty new to /pol/ desu
Stop lying you're the same retard that's been baiting with a german flag for years.
>>
>>133126165
One thing I hate when people try to make alternate histories is they make these giant unsustainable empires that are bigger than even the old European colonial empires. If it's to make a point like the book, sure, but the show plays itself serious.
>>
>>133111321
This. They had an opportunity to highlight the ills of their patriarchal system when the Wetback-in-Chief came to visit but instead she admitted that everywhere else is worse and they NEED the Republic of Gilead because of their methods.
>>
>>133121032
Jesus fuck I see that and I just get like this flush of unwavering false nostalgia for something I know never existed.

God I wish this was reality.
>>
>>133105769
It had to have been pitched as anti-nazi and ((they)) probably ate it up like crazy. But it's very obvious that it is meant to make people sympathize and understand the truth about Nazis
>>
>>133126360
Fun story about two libertardians I met at a party. They were completely fucking cringeworthy. Would not stop talking about helicopters and shit. One of them was a big fatass too. I didn't know these people existed in real life, but now I do and I regret it.
>>
File: malerates.jpg (38KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
malerates.jpg
38KB, 400x244px
>>133126344
sorry wrong pic, this is the pic i meant
>pic related
>>133126182
No im not, im actually from BadenWürttemberg.
Nähe Stuttgart, willst du mich jetzt umbringen oder was ... eugh...ohne spaß ihr hasst muslime aber seid kein bisschen besser.

>>133126207
Uhh...being gay was throwned upon for centuries. They were killed and so on for quite a while.
Even today in countries (who all happen to be islamic or have a mayority of the population being islamic) its illegal to be gay and punished with death.

Yet there are gays. Ive known a gay guy from Iran and Zimbabwe for example.
>>
Every time I watch it I find myself drooling over the Nazi uniforms. Also the resistance are a bunch of fucks
>>
File: 1451437380496.jpg (186KB, 1118x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451437380496.jpg
186KB, 1118x1600px
>>133126623
I have personal experience with them and generally you can describe them as people that feel something is wrong with our goverment and virtues but they are afraid to make the jump to radicalisation.
>>
>>133126704
Again, it's because the authorities eventually grow soft. They don't want to go after them. I'll give you an example with France under the Bourbons. The government and its royalist paramilitary prosecuted gays to the maximum, yet the court was having gay orgies at the same time. If a government was 100% dedicated to removing you from the face of the Earth, you can be sure you'd be gone.
>>
>>133121408
>where does the spread of STDs come from
>where does the money for AIDS medication come from
>what is the effect of nihilism on society as a whole
etc. etc.
The fact that you can't be an anon like everyone else and must instead be THE faggot is reason enough to want your exclusion.
People who think only about themselves hurt society as a whole when their opinions are allowed to weigh on the scale, and in a democracy they are.
>>
>>133126704
wieso umbringen? kenne genug schwule und habe keine probleme damit. aber sich damit zur schau stellen und dann auch noch auf pol, was erwartest du? bist du masochist?
>>
>>133126435
like bulgaria >>133126450 telling me im apparently some other german fag? yup. i forgot its only others who are allowed to do the
>no, u argument

Listen dummy.
If you tell me being gay is disgusting, then you tell me why.

You make an argument. Usually you follow up with sources/facts as to why you make this argument / aka that supports your argument

But here you are telling me im the cunt for doing the same thing you do. Funny.
>>
File: 1437582636461.jpg (39KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437582636461.jpg
39KB, 599x600px
>>133126623
The problem with libertarians is that they are at least borderline autistic number crunchers and therefore don't understand that most people don't really give a shit if the state generates 10% more tax revenue by robbing the third world of their best and brightest, that most people are and always will be tribal and will always regard a person who doesn't look and speak like them as an "other", no matter what a piece of paper says.

To put it more simply, libertarians only care about economic policy and disregard any social policy other than the one that makes the most money as "rayciss", uneducated babble.
>>
so does the show have a new season? after the son is taken away and the kike blows up the nippon building, ?
>>
>>133126704
Stop flaunting with your degeneracy is your faggotry so defining for your character? Pic very related.
>>
>>133127308
Not to mention, how well an economy does on paper doesn't usually translate to facts. PRC is the fastest growing economy yet most Chinese are living in shit.
>>
File: 1496414430832.jpg (3MB, 3091x2664px) Image search: [Google]
1496414430832.jpg
3MB, 3091x2664px
>>133127478
Now imagine if all the wall street jews and George Soros would stop paying taxes.
>>
>>133127086
>If a government was 100% dedicated to removing you from the face of the Earth, you can be sure you'd be gone.

Fair enough. I see where youre coming from.

>>133127124
>be gay
>go on a board to find out why Hitler killed a close friend and co founder of the SA who was also gay
>take the gay flag cus well your gay
WAAAA YOU PUSH THE GAY AGENDA

>>133127190
wenn du von anfang die post liest wirst du sehen das ich über Röhm gefragt habe und seiner Freundschaft mit Hitler - weil Röhm ja schwul war.
Und weil ich die lgbt flag habe, stelle ich mich zur Schau?

Die sind ja für ein Grund da. NatSocs, Bolschewistenunsw. stellen sich doch auch zur Schau. Es ist um zu zeigen mit wem man hier spricht - mehr oder weniger lol
>>
File: nazis are kikes.png (67KB, 362x408px) Image search: [Google]
nazis are kikes.png
67KB, 362x408px
>>133111042

>look like the archtypical heeb from Nazi propaganda
>get made effective commander of the SS in North America
>>
>>133127781
If you are gay it doesn't mean you have to have gay flag, you faggot.
>>
>>133127753
Which is the problem with the alt-right. They don't give a fuck about the culture war, that their nation is dying. They're more concerned about making memes on antifa (instead of ACTUALLY countering them) and crying about how something isn't an argument and supporting Pinochet, even though in the same video it's stated Allende was more of a nationalist and wasn't a big fan of (((globalists)))

Not to mention Pinochet himself was pretty far from an ancap/libertardian.
>>
File: gl-rockwell.jpg (565KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
gl-rockwell.jpg
565KB, 1200x802px
>>133127781
You are part of them problem with birth rates and I hope high voltage can fix you.
>>
>>133125716
When I grew up and they tried to shame me/us with anti-white and anti-male stuff I never once felt shame, not one bit, not about slavery, or the holohoax, nothing, even when I called myself a communist I hated the anti-white/male stuff.

But the fact that the Swedish government didn't officially aid Finland when the Soviets attacked fills my entire body with shame, and the only thing that comforts me is the fact that a lot of Swedes volunteered anyway.
>>
File: 1499388395641.jpg (205KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499388395641.jpg
205KB, 677x960px
>>133128049
They are in America and have no excuse about not naming the jew even if there was a law against that you have to be a martyr.
>>
>>133121240
No one wants to take anyone's life away, except Muslims.

I simply propose we move towards a reasonable eugenics policy by rewarding scientifically proven undesirable humans for opting not to reproduce, or in the case of criminals or refugees, forcing them not to.

In fact, here's what should happen: each racial society, in their own country, should have their own, unique eugenics program. Let the black Africans disallow whites to breed there, so they can breed for the smartest, strongest black offspring. Let the asians disallow others to breed there. And disallow those from breeding in the US and UK. We should be striving for genetic perfection in these places; I'm not even suggesting EVERYONE do it. Perhaps have a small side-nation attached to each one where it's completely legal for everyone to interbreed. If you want to subject your descendants to defective genes, go ahead, but once you leave, you're not allowed back into the program. Now what will you value; your short-sighted nihilism or the long-term prosperity of your race and nation?
>>
>>133105934
>wtf, there's no gay orgies in the streets while little kids watch and mimic with parents smiling on approvingly?!?!?! What a dystopic hellhole! I HATE NAZIS!
>>
>>133128324
>No one wants to take anyone's life away, except Muslims.
Well I'm not a muslim.
>>
>>133127971
Hey thats actually an OKAY statement and as you can see here I am not using it anymore.
Does it now change anything?
No it doesnt. Im still a faggot.

Just like how you will ever be polish, me german and the bulgarian cunt a bulgarian cunt. Flags are there for a reason, you identifiy with them. They are important, they have a meaning and a history.
Or do you think Poland and its poeple (the polish people) dont need a flag?

I value Germany higher than me being gay.
Thats also why I vote AfD, because I rather not be able to marry than be hated and killed by muslims.

>>133128095
Youre an idiot. A small percentage of the population is responsible for the low birth rates.
If you seriously believe that youre an absolute moron.
>>
>>133126849

The resistance really aren't depicted as the brave and Noble freedom fighters like I thought for sure they would. They're arguably the 2nd biggest antagonist to the main characters after the Japanese Empire
>>
File: 1-a-dresden-harssis3.jpg (67KB, 860x360px) Image search: [Google]
1-a-dresden-harssis3.jpg
67KB, 860x360px
>>133128680
What are you even posting? Is it a feminine boy or a woman? You should stop fooling around and take a look at what Frankfurt looks like - nigger zoo. Have children fool!
>>
>>133128433
You certainly act like one.
>>
>>133114963
The stans, Siberia, and Colombia by the looks of it. No wonder it's unoccupied.
>>
>>133128680
So you value your country more even though you had fag flag before?
You really are retarded.
>>
>>133128847
I don't take opinions from bleeding heart liberals.
>>
>>133106933
End yourself.
>>
>>133128847
>t. ((civic nationalist))
>>
File: man of culture.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
man of culture.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>133128218
Shitposting aside, the crimes of generations past are not yours to bear, man. No more brother wars.
>>
>>133128835
its obviously a boy. then again its from a game.

and who said i wouldnt want to have kids? who said i dont want to have a wife?

I would love to have kids one day, if i find a girl that i love and vice versa that is.
Doesnt mean I have to get kids now with my young age. Not to mention being a father is a lot of work and then again im suprised!
Dont you think my faggotry would spread over to them?

I thought all fags are for choping of gentials and other shit.
>>
>>133115120
How'd being run by Jews turn out for you?
>>
>>133129128
I think alone that i dont believe that Mohammed even if he has german citicenship is german shows that im not a civic nationalist.

Am i wrong?
>>
>>133128835
one of the girls sits actually in the Berlin state parliament (the one of the left)

she is a DIE LINKE politician
she needs to be gassed
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.