[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (425KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
425KB, 750x633px
A Canadian food distribution company has been found guilty of forging food certificates and passing off run-of-the-mill cheese as kosher.
>>
ANUDAH
>>
It's probably a Jew running the company too.
>>
GOYED
>>
What's the big deal with kosher food?
>>
That's not Gouda!
>>
Jews make up less than 2% of the population yet they have billion dollar food companies changing their recipes for their sake and paying for bullshit certifications for a rabbi to come and bless the food. And then people call you a racist if you suggest they have an outsize level of influence.
>>
File: ndp candidate.jpg (18KB, 670x380px) Image search: [Google]
ndp candidate.jpg
18KB, 670x380px
how come Canada doesn't have a school lunch program or teach what the holocaust was in their schools

dis is anuddah shoah
>>
china's colonies are under no obligation to indulge middle eastern fantasies.
>>
>>133106209

White people get triggered when you mention how Jews are on average 2 standard deviations higher in IQ.
>>
>>133105577
boycott kosher. always avoid paying the kike tax if you can help it.
>>
File: 1488488612827.png (62KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488488612827.png
62KB, 282x200px
>>133105577
>>
>>133106072
I want to know if it's okay for them to eat a cheese burger if the meat is beef and the cheese is made from goat milk?
>>
>>133106072

it causes the animals much more suffering, which is what the Jews actually live on. THEY don't need the food itself, just the suffering it took to get it.
>>
>>133106873
so are Chinese like asain jews since they like beating animals to death in sacks?
>>
>>133106072
Arbitrary rules for basic stuff like what you can and cannot eat limits incidental mingling with those outside the sect.
>>
Good time to drop a redpill on the kosher tax. Go to your pantry right now, pick up three food items. See a little U on any of them? If you're Canadian there may also be a COR.
I'll let you Google what it means but you've probably already guessed.
>>
File: oyveyshwarzenigger.jpg (72KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
oyveyshwarzenigger.jpg
72KB, 600x416px
>>133105577
GOYED and checked
>>
>>133105577
CHEESUS
>>
>>133105704
>>133105784
>>133107241
>GOYED
company is owned and run by turkroach immgrants. all semites should burn anyways whether they fuck themselves over or not.
>>
>>133107522
ROACHED

kek
>>
>>133107522
Have they discovered chest hair in the cheese?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.