[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your days are numbered, Drumpfkins !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

After getting spanked in the Battle of Berkeley, Antifas are stepping up their game.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/haymaker-popular-fitness-and-self-defense/#/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzgitjfwps
>>
Shall we admit defeat and surrender honorably ?
>>
>>133104835
I learned more about fighting mopping floors than they doing whatever this is
>>
>>133104835
sage
>>
>>133104835
Is that satire?
I really cannot tell at this point.
>>
>>133104835
THe commentary was breddy good
>>
File: 1b9.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1b9.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>the only experience you have in a gym is walking in, getting offended by them only having "men" and "women" bathrooms, grabbing a handful of tootsie rolls, and storming out
>>
File: youtubeguy.jpg (127KB, 933x716px) Image search: [Google]
youtubeguy.jpg
127KB, 933x716px
While I think that what they're doing is silly. Its hard to take the presenter of the video seriously. He's a mixed raced manlet who isn't nearly as big as he thinks he is. I had never heard of the op before, so I clicked one of his other videos to see what he looked like (seeing as how he was shitting on different forms of fitness and what not) and was not surprised to learn that he looked like this. (pic related). What I do find funny is how much bigger his avatar is than his actual self. Look at these size of these cartoon traps. Just a delusional dufus.
>>
>>133104835
can they even do 1 pushup?
>>
>>133107154
whoa whoa whoa man, they gotta work their ways up to that, not trying to break a knee
>>
>haymaker
>wildly inaccurate punch thrown by an inexperienced fighter that will probably miss and leave you open to counterattack

Sounds about right for Antifa
>>
>>133107087
He's actually pretty funny and the traps thing is just kind of his trademark. He talks shit but doesn't really brag.
>>
>>133104835
>punch training basically an arm stretch that will pull a tendon in a fight instead of a proper, hip-thrusting attack that actually hurts people

I don't think I have guffawed this early from the work of any comedian, let alone a bunch of skinny fuckwads trying to accomplish something.
>>
>>133107087
I'm not strong so I think you need to look like a roided bod builder to have strength. I think 285lbs bench for reps is pretty good.
>>
>>133107347
It was that or "Suckerpunch Boxing Club"
>>
File: antifafu.webm (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
antifafu.webm
1MB, 426x240px
>>
File: 1483520958537.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483520958537.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>133104835
>rebellious twinks who are special
>that special """planking"""
Wish EU antifags would be like US antifags.. That'd be hillarious as shit.
>>
>>133108350
I ORM bench 350 and am 6'7''. I don't care if you believe me or not.
>>
>>133104835
The have become redpilled
They just do not know it yet
Do you think they are hanging out on /fit ?
>>
>>133108769
Where is this?
>>
>>133104835
The Alex Jones Commentary is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMmVpDwyCik
>>
File: f7b.jpg (185KB, 675x927px) Image search: [Google]
f7b.jpg
185KB, 675x927px
>>133108970
Without being pol-tier, /fit is quite problematic.
>>
>>133107087
the guy is funny and with his videos he already closed a couple of youtube channels of gym mongoloids and plain scamms

his size or pr's are irrelevant, the important is that he is in the right side of the bro science
>>
>>133108917
https://youtu.be/MjiMFVwhOLY So I guess we agree then. 315 x 3
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.