[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They can't keep getting away with this forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1499690395664.jpg (63KB, 720x983px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499690395664.jpg
63KB, 720x983px
They can't keep getting away with this forever
>>
>>133104074
>we dont know where trump got his info from and this is bad
>he was correct though
is that their strategy?spouting bullshit in the first few sentences to then contradict it with the actual bullshit later on so lazy people only read the first part and making them able to say "we arent fake news, we said the truth right here"?
>>
>>133104074
>IT'S NOT 40% IT'S 37.4% FUCK YOU DRUMPF
>>
>>133104418
this is clearly ground for impeachment right? were did he get his 40% from? probably the kremlin! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>133104074
>being bad at writing means you are fake news
And yet you slurp up every letter of his word vomit on twitter? Hypocrisy.
>>
>>133105370
Why don't you slurp up these nuts
>>
>>133104657
This is definitely the worst thing he has ever done. Drumpf belongs in jail.
>>
>>133105543
wtf I love gargling orange cum now
>>
>>133104074
Does anyone have the screenshot of tht article talking about Trump selling weapons to Qatar and then somewhere in the middle of the article is a small sentence that says something like "the weapons deal, which was signed by the previous Obama admin, went into effect during Trump's presidency"?
>>
>>133105370

trump rules fag. say that to my face not online
>>
>>133105599
>This is definitely the worst thing he has ever done.
Bullfuckingshit. Two scoops is unforgivable
>>
>>133106319
Did I hurt your feelings? Are you afraid that I will hurt Daddy's feelings and then he won't give you cummies tonight?
>>
>>133106070
wtf I love gargling with snowballed cum from my bull now
>>
>>133105543
>>
>>133106774
Faggot.
>>
>>133106860
Don't worry you dont have to to be ashamed of it you are among friends here. I too love watching my girlfriend get pounded by bbc and licking the cum off her after he finishes
>>
>>133106860
Cuck
>>
>>133104074
What a retard. 37.3% isn't almost 40%, it's nearly 40%. Who has the nuclear codes again?
>>
>>133105370
You're aware most people read headlines and first lines? This is intentionally misleading.
>>
>>133104074
why do liberal faggot publications and media do this?

put the language of what the subject has to deal with in there, like some fucking china man is reading the NYT just for a headline

its the same shit with fucking google maps

you pull up china, and all the places on the map for china, are in chinese

or all the places in russia, are in russian

how the fuck does that help me, a westerner that speaks english know what the fuck I'm looking at?

but oooooh.. you get to look all multicultural and intelligent by putting different languages on your thing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.