[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like living among the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: a-wyatt-mann-chinese-dog-eater.jpg (168KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
a-wyatt-mann-chinese-dog-eater.jpg
168KB, 1000x480px
On the way home the other day, I noticed that I was the only European person on a bus filled with Chinese passengers chattering loudly in Mandarin. For whatever reason, the Aus government has decided to sell anything and everything to the Chinese and I can only assume that our demographics will continue shifting over to a larger and larger Chinese percentage of the total population.

So what can I expect? How will the quality of my life change? Does anyone here have direct experience living as a European among a Chinese majority?
>>
>>133099740
Expect them to drive bad (REALLY BAD), ignore you and never buy from you if you work in sales, disrespect you if you work in service industry, drive up the housing market, and talk about you behind your back in Mandarin and laugh because they know you are giving your country away and they disrespect you for it.
>>
>>133099740
chinks are human garbage
>>
>>133099740
When the housing market gets so high that Australians are going through a homeless epidemic, their gangs will import hard drugs laced with cheap and deadly chemicals, to make huge profits off them before they die.
>>
>>133100221
Hello fellow BC citizen.
>>
>>133099740
Here's what to expect: they will be so bad, even the niggers won't want them around.
In Richmond BC, alt right flyers were being posted on doors at night one day back around a year ago. The media spazzed the fuck out. Until they found out it was a nigger posting them up. The media buzz immediately went silent.
>>
>>133099740
say good bye to your pets because they will steal and eat them
>>
>>133100115
They've already fucked the property prices here too.

What I'm really worried about is if I were to have children, would they be treated as second class citizens? I'm assuming that the Chinese will try to secure more political power in the coming years so the question is how would they exercise that influence in regards to whites.

Also, I'm worried about the environment. I'm not some vegan hippy but I don't like the idea of live dogs being blow-torched and whatever remaining flora/fauna we have being decimated. I'm assuming that will see our environmental regulation here in Australia more closely approximate those in China, i.e. there will be virtually none
>>
>>133100115
10/10 post
>>
>>133099740
Their culture really admires scamming people and selling them something for way more than it is worth. Their really country has no laws to stop scammed and they think if you aren't willing to pay the best price for the highest quality stuff, you deserve to be scammed. They will cut every corner and do not give a single fuck if it would kill or are too stupid to know it would kill. They rarely have sympathy for animals so expect to find shitty tiny containers with turtles for sale on street corners in their neighborhoods.

For example almost every street vendor in China uses fish taken out of their sewers for fish meat. Some take tossed out oil from the trash and use that to cook with.

Theres a story screenshot I saw on here before of a Russian man who learned mandarin and it was his job to talk to Chinese in the metal industry and buy metal.

He was once scammed out of thousands because one assholes company sent him a shipment of metal that only had good metal on the outside. The inside of the pile was rusted through and useless.

When he asked his contact he hired to go to the location in China and check it before it was shipped, the man said he went and spoke to the man in charge of the building, drank tea, and left. Without checking the metal.
>>
File: 1468733960111.jpg (42KB, 346x366px) Image search: [Google]
1468733960111.jpg
42KB, 346x366px
>>133100590
Just take a look at what they have done to their own country, it is the most over hunted, over fished, toxic and polluted shit hole in the world. Chinks don't even give a fuck about other chinks let alone you a dumb gweilo.

>>133100256
Kitsilano checking in
>>
>>133100115
This. They will exclude you, infest cities block by block and make them disgusting places that smell like garbage and frier grease. Expect to see businesses exclusively for the Chinese open. Not for you gwai lo. They will never confront you to your face but will show contempt and pretend you are not present. Don't put any trash out you don't want grandpa to pick through on trash day looking for bottles. Expect old Chinese people to clog your sidewalks and walk slow as shit in their big orthopedic sneakers.
>>
So if I were to have kids, they'd either regret being born or have to embrace Chinese culture in order to fit in
>>
File: 1498485496762.jpg (53KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498485496762.jpg
53KB, 445x400px
we feel the exact same way about whites
>>
No one is fucking excluding whitey.

You exclude yourselves because you are already prejudiced into thinking you're dealing with inferior people who fry dogs alive and stomp on cats.
>>
>>133101098
They won't force anything on you, but they will make you feel like a foreigner in your own neighborhood.
>>
>>133099740
You'll go from a high trust society to a low trust society. Your standard of living will go down unless the chink menace is dealt with.
>>
>>133100115
sad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.