[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find the cure...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: trans-cure-ribbon.png (135KB, 468x599px) Image search: [Google]
trans-cure-ribbon.png
135KB, 468x599px
With the abundance of media reporting on gender dysphoria, it's clearly time to start spreading awareness so that people take this disease seriously. We won't find a cure until we start looking. Take this ribbon.
>>
File: trans-cure-ribbon-no-bg.png (51KB, 468x599px) Image search: [Google]
trans-cure-ribbon-no-bg.png
51KB, 468x599px
I'm no graphic designer, but I just wanted to do my part to help those who are suffering.
>>
back of the hand...
>>
File: trans-cure-ribbon-no-text.png (49KB, 468x599px) Image search: [Google]
trans-cure-ribbon-no-text.png
49KB, 468x599px
>>133099114
You can use these as templates to create your own.
>>
>>133099016
>how to find cure to that
get rid of jewish influence and it wont be a problem anymore
>>
>>133099254
Probably all we can do is to plant our own seeds of wisdom in this meme war. When people not only recognize gender dysphoria as the serious disease that it is, but feel that something must be done to cure it, they will no longer accept simply hacking off dicks and trying to tuck them inside out as a solution to a mental illness.
>>
>>133099776
to be serious though i dont think there will be a real cure for it even within the next 300 years
>>
>>133099846
It's as much of a struggle as schizophrenia, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Progress has been demonstrated before.
>The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
Gender dysphoria is a mixture of chemicals, upbringing, and social engineering. Would have to fix those 3 things first.
>>
>>133099016
>We won't find a cure

theres already a cure its called therapy and also there has been an.
Abstract
The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.
An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change.
Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.
There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of crossdressing.
Source:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
>>
>>133100153
ive read about that, the pimozide thing doesnt actually work.
>This study was not about a straightforward and uncomplicated case of gender dysphoria. Instead, it describes a patient with a borderline learning disability, a history of disruptive behavior such as aggression and frequent swearing, an intense fixation on the idea of transitioning, but “no insight into what a sex change would entail in practice”
>The patient was then prescribed pimozide, an antipsychotic widely used to treat delusional disorders, Tourette’s syndrome, and tic disorders. In the following weeks, they showed a clear reduction in thoughts of transitioning and stopped dressing as a woman.
>>
>>133100999
he still had signs of gender dysporia such as crossdressing its a sigh that there may be a way to treat gender dysporia with alternative methods.
>>
Hi, tranny illuminati enforcer who just quit their data logging job. These threads and most idpol are slide threads. Someone found out about why the elites kill kids for a glandular drug and its bad for business. Bye!
>>
>>133101233
crossdressing alone isnt really a sign of gender dysphoria though
>>
>>133100999
Wouldn't you nees to be borderline retarded to think cutting off your dick and trying to tuck it inside will help? Anyone who can think rationally can see this is a terrible thing to do.
>>
>>133101580
He wanted a sex change operation so your point is moot.
>>133101444
Wtf are you babbling about? We all read muh Russians already. Back to /x/.
>>
http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse
i also think that any sort of actual cure would be (((shut down)))
>>133102245
there are other conditions though that can cause people to want to do that too.
>>
>>133099016
>ban all xenoestrogenic chemicals
>ban plastic food and drink containers
>remove feminist influence from education system and public life
>state appointed girlfriend for all 13 year old boys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.