[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay pol, I dislike non europeans living within europe but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 18

File: jew-gold.jpg (424KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
jew-gold.jpg
424KB, 1162x850px
Okay pol, I dislike non europeans living within europe but I don't understand why you specify jews. I legitimately want to understand this. A lot of you cunts just tell me that I'm a cuck for not understanding jew hate instead of explaining to me what makes the jews specifically so bad.
>>
they killed God
>>
>>133098519
/thread
>>
>>133098519
Christianity is a non european religion.
>>
File: 1499005450786.jpg (158KB, 1000x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1499005450786.jpg
158KB, 1000x1179px
>>133098386
>>
>>133098386
money lending is a sin
>>
>>133098386

The Jews let the Muslims in, like in Toledo and Constantinople.
>>
>>133098386
what if I know the language and ready to integrate in the culture but my skin is brown?
>>
>>133098633
Are you dumb swede? There were white people living in middle-east and ruling over there
>>
They made china retarded and in turn fucked over korea. My country lost half my soil and resulted in my grandparents to migrating to the US (They lived near the north part of the border) instead of become the hot female model I was destined to become I'm stuck grinding STEM while I watch white trash and niggers and spics and mudshits chimp it out in a 4 way war and be a slave wage
>>
>>133098763
A bit of mixing is okay as long as the genetics of the original population is relatively unchanged. For example if a hundred black people immigrated it would make no difference since they would be bred out of existance.
>>
File: solzhenitsyntietää.png (600KB, 650x994px) Image search: [Google]
solzhenitsyntietää.png
600KB, 650x994px
>>133098386
>>
>>133098386
WHO RUNS THE FUCKING NATIONAL BANKS? DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT A NATIONAL BANK IS? NO OK EDUCATE YOURSELF
>>
>>133098851
In some specific countries, yes. However these were not the majority of the populations.
>>
File: 1498862565341.jpg (144KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498862565341.jpg
144KB, 1120x1200px
>>133098900
>A bit of mixing is okay as long as the genetics of the original population is relatively unchanged.
>>
Do your own homework faggot
>>
>>133098936
dude slap af
>>
>>133098936
Individuals mostly of jewish descent. It's still hard to blame a whole race for the fault of a couple of individuals.
>>
File: obi.jpg (16KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
obi.jpg
16KB, 276x183px
>>
>>133099004
If a hundred individuals immigrate into a population of 1 million the genetics of the larger group will remain unchanged since the smaller group will be bred out.
>>
File: QoRvNz6.jpg (54KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
QoRvNz6.jpg
54KB, 480x269px
>>
>>133099137
I think no one should be obligated to open their borders for foreign people.
>>
"based Ben" Shapiro
>>
>>133099279
too late
>>
>>133099204
>muh hundred africans is okay to mix
What do you talk when obviously you are not in touch with reality?
>>
>>133099522
I am aware. That is why we need to deport, kill or/and breed out these migrants.
>>
>>133099683
What exactly is wrong with my statement?
>>
File: George Soros redpill 1.jpg (843KB, 1696x2164px) Image search: [Google]
George Soros redpill 1.jpg
843KB, 1696x2164px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QU7IoDoVX4
>>
File: George Soros redpill 2.png (270KB, 848x1926px) Image search: [Google]
George Soros redpill 2.png
270KB, 848x1926px
>>
File: Rothschild redpill 1.jpg (273KB, 950x758px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild redpill 1.jpg
273KB, 950x758px
>>
File: Rothschild redpill 2.jpg (52KB, 360x525px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild redpill 2.jpg
52KB, 360x525px
>>
File: Rothschild redpill 3.jpg (233KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild redpill 3.jpg
233KB, 1200x750px
>>
File: Rothschild redpill 4.jpg (292KB, 722x511px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild redpill 4.jpg
292KB, 722x511px
>>
File: Rothschild redpill 5.png (2MB, 1089x4677px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild redpill 5.png
2MB, 1089x4677px
>>
File: 1499307158975.png (4MB, 1362x2900px) Image search: [Google]
1499307158975.png
4MB, 1362x2900px
>>
>>133099928
Holy shit.
>>
File: frankfurt school.jpg (575KB, 776x1522px) Image search: [Google]
frankfurt school.jpg
575KB, 776x1522px
>>
Success breeds jealousy. Us Jews are the master race, we control the whites and they don't like this. As a joke we tricked them into racemixing for shits and gigs and they actually did it the madmen!
>>
This has been interesting.
>>
>>133100697
what did you learn prove that ur not a masochistic cuck who just came here to be insulted
>>
>>133098763

It's a genetic downgrade regardless and your descendants are likely to become criminals or advocate for further immigration.
>>
>>133099916

If it was mostly women coming to your country that'd be okay, but it's overwhelmingly males, Sweden has a worse gender imbalance than China right now. Breeding the male migrants out would essentially mean leaving ethnic Swedes without partners.

>>133099110

That's a losing strategy, Jews collectively fight all whites, if you we don't respond in kind it'll be our undoing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>>133098519
This
>>
>>133101343
>The Swedish media market is dominated by the large media groups Bonnier, Schibsted and Stampen. The following are, for example, the largest daily newspapers in Sweden:
>1. Aftonbladet (Schibsted)
>2. Dagens Nyheter (Bonnier)
>3. Expressen (Bonnier)
>4. Goteborgs-Posten (Stampen)
>5. Svenska Dagbladet (Schibsted)
>6. Sydsvenskan (Bonnier)
>7. Dagens Industri (Bonnier)
>As you can see, Bonnier owns or controls four of them, Schibsted two, and Stampen one. Together, they control all of the largest daily newspapers. Bonnier is owned by the Jewish family Bonnier, and Stampen is owned by the Jewish family Hjorne. Both families are known to be engaged in Jewish causes. Schibsted is owned by major Jewish international banks such as Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Bank of New York Mellon. However, this is not merely about ownership and financial interests. The Schibsted-owned newspaper Aftonbladet (the largest in Sweden) recently admitted that the management of Schibsted when needed consults with their Jewish masters. Aftonbladet says the banks’ power over Schibsted is “both direct and indirect”.
>We could go on about smaller newspaper, TV channels, and so on, and the pattern is similar. Jews also sit on key positions in these companies – for instance, the Jew Peter Wolodarski is editor-in-chief of the Bonnier-owned Dagens Nyheter. A tiny group of parasites – there are only about 20,000 of them in Sweden – control all of the country’s media, directly and indirectly.
>>
>>133101240
>Jews collectively fight all whites

We really don't because we're not a hivemind nor do we all have a merchant ideology that we place first and foremost. We don't have secret gatherings where we discuss the creepiest yet most efficient ways of impregnating white women in the sewers under your streets, then carry out these tasks safe in the knowledge that we will have a final victory state where you are all "our" slaves (I use "our" because I consider myself British in the same way a typical German Jew considers himself German far before Jewish, if Jewish at all).

If anything, the problem are Germans in Germany, and by extension Europe. You idiots always sperg out about your history and are so cucked that a German woman unironically invited millions of immigrants from the brown and black part of the world with the backing of German men and women in her party, and in the streets and homes in her country. Did a single one of you Germans get a rifle you're allowed to own and put an end to her madness? Or did German men protect her because it was their job? Did German men get together and form a militia to put a stop to the incessant rapes and crime these immigrants have committed?

You're your own worst enemy, you don't want to face the fact that you waste your days here doing absolutely nothing to fight against the obvious invasion of your country that will soon harm other parts of Europe just as much thanks to your inaction, but are instead content with your apathy and spouting (probably) your superiority over other races even though there is nothing to back this. So instead of taking the hard route and actually doing something (b-but they'll label me a racist) you'd rather just blame somebody else, because that's easy.
>>
>>133102107

You don't need secret meeting, it's just ethno-centrism and ethno-nepotism on steroids.

See this for example: https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/other-news/criticism-george-soros-antisemitic-says-israeli-official/

Hungary doesn't want immigrants brought over by Soros, gets called antisemitic by an Israeli official. Down the line even Netanyahu has to intervene because the level of goyim knowing gets too damn high. Just classic jewish behaviour in a nutshell.

Wanna know who is behind the ethnic destruction of the USA? Who wrote the immigration laws that's turning Britain into a hellhole?
>>
>>133098386
Read what Jesus said about the Pharisees read who started ww1 hitler wasnt the bad guy read the fake holocaust also how Steven Spielberg hid testimony from concentration camp survivors that said it wasn't bad they weren't being killed. If your not jewish your a Goy to them....jewish wen have to wear wigs they have to save theor haor for their husbands
.might as well be wearing a burka. ..look up exposing the Talmud and read into the Jewish encyclopedia...read how they rabbi performs circumcisions..one ranbi gave 2 babies herpies during a circumcision...... youtube rabbi finklestein..they buy aborted babies and grind them up and fed them to you breakfast sausage and hamburgers...
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.