[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we go about saving the white race civilly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Hmm.jpg (90KB, 736x987px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
90KB, 736x987px
I'm not collectivist so I don't believe in pushing everyone into unrealistic mental groups but I don't want the races to go extinct either.
I find it patronising that some people think we need to all merge into one to get along.

Surely there must be a non barbaric/unequal method of saving the white race and others?
>>
>>133098210
make white babies
>>
File: 1964-Dr-Strangelove-03.jpg (119KB, 1009x650px) Image search: [Google]
1964-Dr-Strangelove-03.jpg
119KB, 1009x650px
>>133098210

DNA verification technology.

Super Flu.

Bunkers.

Nukes.

Seed and Embryo Banks.

Artificial Wombs.

Eblow Grease.
>>
File: 1495121560579.jpg (210KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495121560579.jpg
210KB, 862x1200px
>>133098210
>Surely there must be a non barbaric/unequal method of saving the white race and others?
With jews holding the strings of your 'democracies', no. There is no way. Violent collapse of said civilization will bring its own salvation.
>>
File: Auschwitz Birkenau.jpg (342KB, 1600x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz Birkenau.jpg
342KB, 1600x1207px
>>133098210
>>
>I want my cake and I want to eat it too

The only reason you don't want to be a "collectivist" is because it sounds like a dirty word to you, no doubt thanks to the rampant rise of libertarianism in the last decade and the rhetoric of cuckservatives. The fact is that if you want races (groups; collectives) to exist, you are a collectivist to some degree. Now if that makes you feel icky go read up on fascism and find out why there's literally nothing wrong with being a collectivist.
>>
>>133098370
>DNA verification technology.
>Super Flu.
>Nukes.
>>133098448
How are these non barbaric?
Not to mention, if any of the other races survive the super flu, you've got a strong immunity there.

>Seed and Embryo Banks.
>Artificial Wombs.
>Eblow Grease.
I can see these working.

>>133098375
From my perspective they just seem to be a protective class that guilt trips governments into doing what they want rather than having full dominant control.

>>133098694
I should have worded my statement properly, I don't agree on all collectivist thoughts.
The only reason why I don't want to be full collectivist is because I had a non retarded black girl as a friend in my A level IT course.
Being collectivist doesn't come across as icky to me, I just don't prescribe to this myth that all black people are retards, In Africa mostly yes, not so much when raised properly.
>>
>>133098210
>Surely there must be a non barbaric/unequal method of saving the white race and others?

Good luck with that. When the enemy will kill you indescriminantly and sink to any depth of depravity they deem necessary to blot you out of the pages of history, you are under obligation to foribly remove them from power, and if don't do that they will win. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO GET HIT BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING GUARD UP?!
>>
File: iz-dis-nigga-srs.jpg (116KB, 617x555px) Image search: [Google]
iz-dis-nigga-srs.jpg
116KB, 617x555px
>>133098694

I've personally been targeted repeatedly by "collectivists" and I can honestly tell you I would put a bullet in your head and sleep like a baby.
>>
>>133098929
>The only reason why I don't want to be full collectivist is because I had a non retarded black girl as a friend in my A level IT course.

Collective politics deals with averages, not individual cases.

>I just don't prescribe to this myth that all black people are retards, In Africa mostly yes, not so much when raised properly.

Again, averages; and you obviously don't know the statistics on race and crime in America and Europe.
>>
>>133099117
Feeling is mutual. I want my race to survive. If you think I deserve death for that then you are a mindless cog in the zog machine and I hope God has mercy on you.
>>
File: Kikes 101.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
Kikes 101.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>133098929
Guilt tripping is but one of their methods of achieving total control. It is subtle, you are not supposed to think about that, but it is real.

A good example what they want is 1984 society, even the proles there are inbred hicks incapable of complex thought - thus, not capable of challenging authority. Same thing why no colonial revolt in africa was ever successful.
>>
>>133098969
What about deporting all non whites to their homelands and creating an ethno-state, do we have to kill them.
Pretty certain the non retarded black people wouldn't want to kill me.
And as a side factor, if the non retarded black people get into power, maybe they can civilise/develop Africa?

>>133099184
>Collective politics deals with averages, not individual cases.
Fair enough.

>Again, averages; and you obviously don't know the statistics on race and crime in America and Europe.

I do, but would rather punish the retarded ones and just export the non retarded ones.
I don't see why the minority of perfectly fine individuals should deserve the same treatment as the majority previously mentioned.
Hence I would prefer if vetting were put in place if possible.
>>
>>133098210
>Surely there must be a non barbaric/unequal method

Your enemy won't let you.
>>
>>133098929

They aren't barbaric because we'll be in bunkers and we won't see it happening.

Plus...it's alternatively one big flash and it's all over rover or just like getting a cold and going to sleep.

It's the best way.

I've also been thinking about a Morlock type situation.
>>
>>133099355
Hmm I'm sceptical but can see that they've done that sort of thing before in some events in history.
I don't think it's a overall Jewish thing though but rather a "Muh protected class" mentality that people have taken advantage of in history.

I have yet to analyse Isreal history and current events enough though.
>>
>>133098210
Just have 4 white kids, its simple shit
>>
>>133099544
They won't allow you to deport them peacefully.
>>
>>133099847
It's only sudden death if you're within the explosion, a mile plus away and you've got to deal with radiation, radioactive rain/ash falling from above, skin rot and other fallout related effects.

>>133098251
>>133099888
I intended to have five in all honesty.

>>133099926
Sadly this seems so.
>>
Simple. Get rid of welfare, etc. and all of the races will thrive at a natural level. Get rid of public education and public funding of science and art - that will stop the pozzing of white culture by globalist cucks.
>>
>>133100117

I'm not saying it's perfect - but it's "good enough".
>>
>>133099872
I bet you can guess why they were expelled from every corner of earth then.

They, by they way, became 'protected class' ie merchants because they refused to integrate, adopt local faith, basically assimilate. Whereever jews were, they formed ghettos, gated communities - and were outright hostile to majority of population, since they weren't their tribe and talmud teaches them to not value goyim.

Thus they were forbidden to do almost everything but sinful activities - most prominently usury, ie they were bred to become merchantmen, since Charlemagne's times in the west. Hence their wealth. Hence, 'protected class', as money is power.
>>
>>133099544
You think tens of millions of blacks are going to let you peacefully deport them to third world shitholes when they'll riot and loot over a cop doing his just duty? You think you can ask nicely and hopefully they'll just get on boats and go along their merry way? How fucking old are you?

You think the governments that are pushing multiculturalism wont use your negative public image against you to send their militaries out to put you down in the name of equality? What the fuck is wrong with you? How can anyone be this naive?
>>
>>133101246
No I think we can force them and sedate them if necessary.
Asking them to leave is obviously impossible, just like asking someone to not choose gold over nickel.

If any of this would happen, even the violent kind, those governments would have to be a minority to anything to succeed.
>>
>>133099544
>Hence I would prefer if vetting were put in place if possible.

It certainly isn't feasible.
>>
>>133101517
So when I tell you there's no peaceful, "civil" way to save the white race, you respond by saying we can just violently "sedate" and deport them. You really haven't thought this through as well as you should have before posting this thread.

>If any of this would happen, even the violent kind, those governments would have to be a minority to anything to succeed.
I sincerely don't understand what this means.
>>
>>133101878
Sedation to me has never been violent, you're just putting someone to sleep.

>I sincerely don't understand what this means.
For any kind of ethno state to come to pass by violent or non violent means, you would need your military/political enemies to be a minority on the world scale.
>>
File: hz3p.png (69KB, 144x235px) Image search: [Google]
hz3p.png
69KB, 144x235px
>>133098210
Reparations, NOT “Tribunals”

One of the constant sources of pain in Mantra Thinking is the automatic responses one has to sit through so many hundreds of times. One example is the regularly recurring objection to a policy of financial reparations for anti-whites.

PERMANENT ones.

The response one gets to this from newbies is a chest-beating, tear-jerking declaration of how anti-whites deserve death, and newbie will pursue them all to his dying breath.

Bullshit. Once the novelty goes away you’ll do what everybody does:

Nothing.

Heirs to the way over half of our national wealth which can be connected directly to racial treason will be in the same position WE are: We suddenly find all the big money that they got directed at destroying our race. THAT is unfair to US.

Those who have money. or are heirs to those who do, have not the slightest right to claim unfairness when they are disinherited.

They have no more RIGHT to be heirs to the money than they have to be heirs to the crime.

I deal in human nature. As long as going back over history can yield a piece of that titanic pie, no one will forget white genocide.

As soon as I said this, Asgardian said he was getting off his “tribunals” high horse.

But in fact I shouldn’t have to say this. YOU should.

Reparations will yield lots of money, but that is a happy accident. It is effective and keeps down the neo-Nazi Tribunal stuff.

The sentence above is the POINT.
>>
>>133102084
Are you putting them to sleep against their will? Will you have to physically hold some people (most people) down to do this? If yes, then its violent. You are a fucking idiot and I'm done here
>>
>>133102952
If the physical force doesn't intend to or doesn't hurt/kill the target then it isn't violent by definition.
>>
>>133098375
This. There will be a point we can't go further and we will awaken.
>>
>>133098210
English independence from Parliament. Ally with any in Northern Europe that would do the same for their own countries. Demand Queen offer military support to these peoples, or we declare independence from her as well.
Refuse to pay the migrant welfare bill, they will all just go away. Make those who want diversity live with it, and be the only ones to pay for it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.