[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jay Z triggering the Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: jay z.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
jay z.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Is Jay Z based? I know he is a black supremacist, but he claims here that jews own america. If he wore a trump hat, and respected my right to be a supremacist too, could he become a based black man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>133094496
dont give the ngger money

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
>>
>>133094496
He didn't say anything explicitly anti-Semitic. He is trying to tell blacks to stop acting like niggers and start being smart with their money like the Jews because blacks are horrible with money which is why when they get rich they squander it all on frivolous shit and still end up in jail.

Jay-Z has also given tonnes of money to combat anti-Semitism. He is a Jew is nigger clothing.

He isn't being anti-Semitic, if anything he is arguing in favour of the credit system even though it is effectively debt slavery.
>>
>>133094496
He's a freemason, fuck him
>>
File: 1491379785488.png (818KB, 865x859px) Image search: [Google]
1491379785488.png
818KB, 865x859px
>>133096253
>because blacks are horrible with money
>Tidal
>>
he was a hardcore shill for Hillary

exact opposite of based
>>
>>133096522
I don't understand your joke, but blacks are pretty horrible with money.

They're always eating it in their Facebook profile pictures.
>>
>>133096594
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/jay-zs-tidal-music-streaming-service-doomed-fail/
>>
Hes the Rockefellers bitch sooo no he isn't based
>>
>>133098361
B-but in the video he gives investment advice.
>>
>>133094496
no
>>
>>133094496
Master P is richer. He's the most successful rap mogul of all time and isn't some fake pretend illuminati nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt_MSLejMig
>>
>>133096253
>>>133094496 (OP)
>He didn't say anything explicitly anti-Semitic
Naming the jew is anti-semitic.
>>
This new racism is instigated by the same ones he mentions owns the dollar.

It's like "nevermind us, go fight racist wars" while we get rich yet again. He's basically working for them. Ain't got nothing with white people who were never less racist in history than now.

Divide and conquer tactics yet again. Follow the money.
>>
>>133094496

No. I have the sneaking suspicion he is deeply regretting getting in with the jews after the black album. Kanye was having his first redpill nibble then got Ultra'd. Other niggers of note are completely onboard ie Oprah, Obongo, Cunnilingus Rice.

The rest are just enjoying their german 300kph liabilities and living like kangz, unaware of their puppet status. The (((successful))) ones I mean. You know how the low income nigger thing goes.
>>
>>133094496
He didn't actually say anything in this song, though.
The nigger equivalent of California punk.
>>
>>133094496
no hes not based. he threw the true based nigger kanye under the bus.

if jay z was based why would he be able to put the album out instead of being lobotomized like kanye was?
>>
>>133094496
Actually falling for this criminals rhetoric. What happened to not putting videos on Youtube?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L84VEVDmzwo
>>
This nigger sucks jew dick everyday to keep his money. Fuck this attention whore fag and his monkey ass wife.
>>
File: jay-z-beyonce-hillary.jpg (185KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
jay-z-beyonce-hillary.jpg
185KB, 612x380px
>>133094496
>supporting Hillary
>based
pick one
>>
>>133094496
Much of /pol/ forget niggers KNOW the Jew helped their movement to help Jews, not them.

Niggers hate Jews by and large because the Jew exploited them like no other.
>>
>>133094496
Nigger makes nigger "music," retarded nigger lovers try to justify wanting to suck his nigger cock.
Jews are why the only music out is nigger ooga booga and vapid pop garbage.
>>
>>133094496
he actually said Jews own all property in America because smart economical decisions
>>
File: 1498027107993.png (133KB, 850x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498027107993.png
133KB, 850x682px
>>133111505
That's got to be the nicest flag on this board. I want one. Will you marry me?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.