[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Quran

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 34

File: Quran.png (3MB, 1712x1408px) Image search: [Google]
Quran.png
3MB, 1712x1408px
There is literally nothing in the Quran that incites violence.

The Old Testament on the other hand...
>>
Whatever you say Muhammad.
>>
File: mohammer.jpg (65KB, 736x607px) Image search: [Google]
mohammer.jpg
65KB, 736x607px
>>
>>133093389
You must have missed "Book 9, Book of the Sword". I'm sure some anons will provide you with quotes in case you are unsure of its contents.
>>
File: c261.png (18KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c261.png
18KB, 625x626px
>>133093389
>>
>>133093389
Muslims aren't people
>>
yeah? Whoever Is telling you that information, is full of lies.
>>
Come on guys, it's a religion of peace
>>
dude yes there fucking is are you shitting me. I'm not saying it's more or less than the Bible but it tells you to behead the leader of organizations that worship something that isn't Allah.

it's somewhere in the first 3rd of the Qur'an (that's all I read,, read way more of that that the Bible in high school during my interest in religion)

there's no such thing as following the Qur'an verbatim and not being an extremist

same with the Bible, or the Old Testament at least.

why would you just assume it's all sunshine and flowers. stop listening to Occupy Democrats or CNN or whatever retard agenda-having propaganda machine you get your information from before you speak like you know something for a fact

the one that I never forgot the number of is Surah 4:34 when it tells you when it's appropriate to beat your wife, so how are you gonna say that it doesn't incite violence?

the terrorists aren't following Islam verbatim either however, icr what verse it is but it says "never should a believer kill a believer" (sorry 4chan I know you hate that)
>>
File: 1497195427501.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497195427501.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>133093389
>There is literally nothing in the Quran that incites violence.
>>
File: 1481715765845.jpg (16KB, 352x239px) Image search: [Google]
1481715765845.jpg
16KB, 352x239px
>>133093389
Add me on skype and I will lecture you on how to bait people with muslim talk.

Classes are 45 min long, each session is 20$
>>
Christians are a part of the new covenant. We do not have to abide by the Old Testament we are only supposed to know the laws. That's why we can eat pork and stuff. The new covenant is the New Testament which is when gentiles were brought into Christianity. We follow the teachings of Jesus the perfect man. Jesus's greatest commandment is love. Then the Jews killed him, which are the dudes in the Old Testament and still follow it.
>>
The Quran gets more violent towards the end, while the Bible encourages violence a lot less towards the end. Weird!
>>
Both based on the same source material.
>>
>>133093389
Not sure if larping or brainwashed.
>Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers,etc.)

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
Islam and Christianity
The Koran vs. The Bible

http://www.dianedew.com/islam.htm
>>
>>133093389
i guess the "paradise in the shades of swords" is just a myth then ?
>>
>>133093389
I read the quoran. You're either a larper or a shitskin.

Either way, sage.
>>
>>133093389
Tell me what happened to the children of the pedo prophet, Mohammed.
>>
>>133093389
>The Old Testament on the other hand...

...is fairly peaceful compared to the Quran and other religious texts that are it's contemporaries.
>>
>>133093486
I am unsure about its contents, can you help me by giving a few quotes yourself?
>>
>>133095829
Muhammed was NOT a pedo, it was perfectly normal to have a relationship with children in that time
>>
>>133095930
But Muslims are taught from birth that Mohammed is the perfect man and his life should be emulated
>>
>>133095878
Its a sura of 9 verses that anti-Islamists take out of context. It basically tells a tribe in war with other tribes how to deal with their captors: Kill them if they want to stick to worshiping multiple Gods, and gave them safe refuge when they show interest in Allah.
>>
>>133093389
Both were written by kikes.
>>
23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
>>
blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones against the rock
>>
See now, I have two daughters who have not known a man; please, let me bring them out to you, and you may do to them as you wish; only do nothing to these men, since this is the reason they have come under the shadow of my roof.
>>
File: taqiyya.jpg (36KB, 303x394px) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya.jpg
36KB, 303x394px
>>133093389
I'll take "what is taqiyya for $40 thanks Alan"
>>
And if a man beats his male or female servant with a rod, so that he dies under his hand, he shall surely be punished. Notwithstanding, if he remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he is his property.
>>
>>133093389
this thread is absolute bait but:
BUT

...the old testament is overwritten by the new testament.
>>
And as for your male and female slaves whom you may have — from the nations that are around you, from them you may buy male and female slaves. Moreover you may buy the children of the strangers who dwell among you, and their families who are with you, which they beget in your land; and they shall become your property.
>>
File: answered_prayer.jpg (35KB, 564x488px) Image search: [Google]
answered_prayer.jpg
35KB, 564x488px
>>133093467
>>
But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.
>>
He who is emasculated by crushing or mutilation shall not enter the assembly of the LORD.
>>
If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her.
>>
For any man who has a defect shall not approach: a man blind or lame, who has a marred face or any limb too long, a man who has a broken foot or broken hand, or is a hunchback or a dwarf, or a man who has a defect in his eye, or eczema or scab, or is a eunuch.
>>
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.
>>
>>133093389
Lies and you know it.
And what of the hadith.
Kindly kys.
>>
File: arabic.png (433KB, 370x580px) Image search: [Google]
arabic.png
433KB, 370x580px
>>133096371
>>
File: islam.png (334KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
334KB, 600x555px
>>133093389
Koran 2:191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Koran 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Koran 8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Koran 8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Koran 8:65 O Prophet, urge the believers to battle. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.

Koran 9:5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
>>
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
>>
File: islamliars.png (275KB, 1024x1234px) Image search: [Google]
islamliars.png
275KB, 1024x1234px
>>133096559
Koran 9:123 O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

Koran 22:19 [...] Those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

Koran 22:20 By which is melted that within their bellies and [their] skins.

Koran 22:21 And for [striking] them are maces of iron.

Koran 22:22 Every time they want to get out of Hellfire from anguish, they will be returned to it, and [it will be said], "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire!"
>>
>>133096559
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”
>>
File: example.jpg (131KB, 550x693px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
131KB, 550x693px
>>133096555
>>
>>133095930
if it is normal to be a pedo,
that does not mean you are not a pedo.
you are just a pedo with a lot of social acceptance.

and btw this thread is fucking bait, 3 posts from OP and they are all bait bait bait.
>>
>>133094160
>Surah 4:34
It litterally say "Man should protect woman, if she's a cunt just don't let her in your ber, if she's a REAL BIG OL CUNT just slap a little bit the bitch"

I don't see how violent that is
>>
>>133093389
what about:
"O you whom eat no kebab, off with your head" surah 5, 67
>>
File: just_allah_things.jpg (25KB, 236x294px) Image search: [Google]
just_allah_things.jpg
25KB, 236x294px
>>133096641
>>
>OP: "I want to low energy btfo my fellow normie friends on islam but I'm too lazy to read the koran myself so I'll reversepost /pol/ into doing it for me"
>>
>>133093486
Its not called the Book of the Sword its called the Surah first of all which has never been translated to Book but is accepted to be a Chapter and it is called Surah Taubah meaning the Chapter of Repentance
>>
>>133096053
Yeah and guess who believes that they are at war with the western world
>>
>>133096559
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
>>
this is so stupid... muslim is a violent religion stop defending it
>>
File: look_mommy_muslim.jpg (343KB, 680x1040px) Image search: [Google]
look_mommy_muslim.jpg
343KB, 680x1040px
>>133096724
>>
>>133096559
uppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.
>>
>>133093389
You are literally full of pigshit.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
File: yummy.png (271KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.png
271KB, 500x450px
>>133096849
>>
>>133096559
If the prophets then say, ‘Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,’ do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you.
>>
>>133096559
But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.
>>
>>133096871
>>133096767
>>133096609
Who claimed the Old Testament wasn't violent? Protip: Christians follow the Gospel, not the Old Testament.
>>
File: nikehijab.jpg (37KB, 460x490px) Image search: [Google]
nikehijab.jpg
37KB, 460x490px
>>133096555
There was a time on this board when a man didn't have to check his own digits.
>>133096936
>>
>>133093389
And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

—Quran 2:191
>>
>>133094160
3 main translation of the 4:34 that you dread so much

Sahih International: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Pickthall: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

I think we all agree that if you protect a woman and give her all the money she needs and protecting her and she disobeys you despite talking it out, being silent and not having sex, you can hit her a little.

Stop acting like sjw cunts
>>
>>133096559
Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.
>>
OP's a phaggot
>>
File: putinglass.jpg (3MB, 3500x2915px) Image search: [Google]
putinglass.jpg
3MB, 3500x2915px
>>133097077
Checked
>>
>>133093389
Tell that to the killer of Lee Rigby who had a blood soaked letter to his kid in his pocket telling him to continue the fight against the enemies of Islam and that it was his Islamic duty wit ha foot note of about 50 koranic versus
>>
>>133093389

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
>>
>>133096559
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants.
>>
>>133094507
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Matthew 5:17
>>
File: pict54.jpg (132KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
pict54.jpg
132KB, 1200x799px
>>133097097
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133096559
Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!” So they went throughout the city and did as they were told.
>>
File: did_you_know.jpg (135KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
did_you_know.jpg
135KB, 1095x730px
>>133097077
Checking them again.
>>
>>133095411
>But if they cease let there be no transgression except against the Zalimun (actually means the Tyrannical and Cruel)
>>
>>133095930
He married a six year old, rubbed it between her thighs, and "consumated" when she was "old enough to hold him up" at the age of nine. Even for the time, this was sick fuckery
>>
>>133096559
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.
>>
Have you ever actually even read the Quran? It's full of violent verses.
>>
File: 1496044466067.jpg (22KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496044466067.jpg
22KB, 680x384px
I didn't read the Quran and your dumb if you think most people read it.

>Muh Violence
What's wrong with violence? It's beats turning the other cheek like the cucks you are.
>>
>>133097385
Which is why Christianity dominated the globe and every Muslim country on the planet is a giant shit hole.
>>
File: islamic_business.png (864KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
islamic_business.png
864KB, 960x639px
>>133097174
Thanks leafbro. Day of the rake postponed.
>>133097285
>>
>>133097243
attractive and stupid women. So how are things holding up in SoKo? Nervous that the fat kid might send best Korea's artillery your way?
>>
>>133097243
These white 'womyn' allow True Islam to enter Western Civilization so I stand with them
>>
File: Islam dégénéré.jpg (37KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Islam dégénéré.jpg
37KB, 600x750px
>>133093389
Actually, even though I know the thread is not serious, this is a very common remark, at least here in Francistan. I read it myself and studied it, along with the hadith sahih which are as important as its verses, but you don't even need to do that to know that Islam is trash. Look at their beliefs, their laws, the way they act, all their history of annihilating former civilizations to expand their shitty cult, following the path of a pedophile piss-drinker prophet.

They are and will always be stuck in the VIIth century. Inbreeding doesn't help, too. They can't conquered with the sword so they use women (youths or old women, no age limit) to make children and of course deceiving towards the infidels. Barbarians, we can say. Not a serious threat at all, though. We could destroy them 10/100 easily.
>>
>>133094507
Why is it that these anti-Muslim ideologues allow theological and textual acrobatics when it comes to the Bible, but meanwhile they forbid the contextualization of Quranic verses? Certainly it is much easier to “constrain” the violent verses of the Quran than it is for the Bible, since the Quran itself almost always cushions these verses in between mitigating verses. This contrasts quite considerably with the Bible, which has violent verses wrapped in violent passages.

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

5:18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

5:19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>133097235
>fulfill
does not mean continue.
>>
File: children.png (597KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
children.png
597KB, 1024x1024px
>>133097521
>>
>>133097593
It's pretty simple anon. There are no calls to violence in the Gospel. Christ's message was essentially the polar opposite to the Mr. Kid Fucker, and the two men were polar opposites as well.
>>
>>133097694
What about Matthew 5:19?
>>
File: 다운로드 (1).jpg (4KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
다운로드 (1).jpg
4KB, 212x238px
>>133097550
>nervous
Never have been tbqh

>artillery missile
SK has strategic deterrence forces (not to mention uncle sam forces in korea)
>>pic related
>>
>>133097496
It's almost like not chimping out out the first insult makes a stronger society.
>>
File: feminislam.jpg (179KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
feminislam.jpg
179KB, 1200x1200px
>>133097784
>>
>>133097496
>>133097844

These goyim know.
>>
File: Muhammad Having Fun.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad Having Fun.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>133097788
>Christ's message was essentially the polar opposite to the Mr. Kid Fucker, and the two men were polar opposites as well.
Indeed. They couldn't be more opposite. Islam has just been created and adapted (by men of course) to manipulate your average inbred Beduin in Arabia, who have never achieved anything successful in their entire history apart from slaughtering, raping and killing people.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>133097571
Serious question
What's ultimate purpose of Islam?
Islamization of the globe?
Build caliphate empire?
>pic related
>>
>>133097795
>Matthew 5:19
What about the rest of chapter 5 that is all about what the law should mean to people?
>>
>>133097883
>>133097883
>Women CAN wear makeup in gatherings that don't have men
>There is no where in the Quran or Islam or the example of the Sahabah and Tabein that says that women can't vote
>Aisha RA and Asma RA are one of the few female companiond of The Prophet that have been recorded as travelling independentally and Aisha RA even rode her Camel into Battle.
>Rape is punishable with stoning to death (if the Rapist is married) and 100 lashes + 1 year jail (if unmarried) along with a fine set by the Qadi (judge) paid to the girl
>Wife beating is only permitted if the previous steps have been taken (Surah Nisa 4:34) and there is no visible wounds
>Capital Punishment has nothing to do with women AFAIK
>Wrong, All Humans are Ashraf ul Makhlooqat (Greatest of Creation) and Equal on a spiritual standpoint
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 299x168px
>>133098059
better pic
>>
>>133093389
Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY
>>
File: 1465783784850.gif (121KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1465783784850.gif
121KB, 500x375px
>>133097323
>But if they cease
which is considered as converting or paying jizzTax
>>
File: 322746.jpg (42KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
322746.jpg
42KB, 225x350px
>>133093389
>The Old Testament on the other hand...

>Is not useful anymore (New Testament)
>Christianism and Judaism has been reformed along history. Islam on the other hand...
>Unlike Islam, vioent verses of Leviticus can not be found in any legal system. Islam on the other hand...

Nice try
>>
>>133098059
Basically yeah. As Muslims believe it is easiest for Muslims to get into heaven and the Sharia is the Only Just Legal System they will naturally want to save other from eternal damnation.

Not all Muslims agree on the Caliphate (Libtards, Arab Nationalists etc.)
>>
>>133097039
>Christians follow the Gospel, not the Old Testament.
bingo OT is kike shit
>>
>>133098105
He changed some parts like in the divorce situation ("... Because your hearts were hard at the time") but he kept others as it is.
>>
>>133098286
No it means stop bugging muslims with constant raids and cartoonish attempts of invading Medina (See: Quraish)
>>
>>133093389
I prefer standard sanitary paper in rolls. But thanks
>>
>>133096053
>anti-Islamists take out of context
> It basically tells a tribe in war with other tribes how to deal with their captors: Kill them if they want to stick to worshiping multiple Gods
>thread is originally about how the Quaran doesn't incite violence
>mental gymnastics
>well, it's okay if it incites violence against another tribe in times of war
>Europeans and Arabs are a different ethnic tribe
>we are also fighting a war against eachother

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>133097496
>Christianity dominated the globe
With violence. What's your problem with violence is what I'm asking.
>>
>>133093389
>muh Old Testament violence
Trying to have an argument against Christianity by using the Jewish part of the book is beyond autism

Learn2fedora better
>>
>>133098260
Why could they "vote", Islam doesn't recognize democracy (and that's a good thing).
Also, you can still rape slaves or females captives, and if they complain they're thrown in jail for adultery (even today).
The verse 4:34 clearly states "if they disobey", not "if the previous steps have been taken". If they do not obey to their companion, they can get beaten (no mention of visible wounds in the verse).
In the end, infidels are equals if not inferiors to animals, and they'll burn in Hell for eternity, no matter what they did during their life. All Humans aren't equals according to Allah because he denies the essential notion of free will, and made some men misbelievers on purpose. Another point that shows the fallacy of this sect.
>>
File: 622923.gif (469KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
622923.gif
469KB, 480x228px
Mfw an unironic paki Muslim is on /pol/ shilling about how great Islam is
>>
File: 1469089063018.gif (54KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1469089063018.gif
54KB, 300x269px
>>133098491
no it doesnt you lying peanut-headed nigger
its a justification for proselytism
>>
>>133096724

This came around in a polygamist environment and forcing men to marry women was actually beneficial to the women.
>>
>>133093389
Faggot.
>>
>>133098437
>new testament is not kike shit
>>
>>133098655
>>133098655
>Islam follows Parliamentary Democracy
>You need a Slave's consent to have sex and if you rape her then you need to pay her a fine and get the Punishment for Zina (either stoning to death or 100 lashes + 1 year in jail depending on your marital situation)
>Killing of a slave results in your execution or payment of blood money
>Throwing from atop buildings is the Salafi Punishment for Homosexuality, others disagree on it
>The Quran says that he who does Good Deeds and believes in God and the Last Day enters heaven as long as he doesn't arrogantly reject Islam
>>
>>133099162
fuck off you islamist moor rape-trash>>133097788
>It's pretty simple anon. There are no calls to violence in the Gospel. Christ's message was essentially the polar opposite to the Mr. Kid Fucker, and the two men were polar opposites as well.
nor do we have any obligation to justify our theology to an invading force

these camelfuckers with their inbred genetics think the western world has descended on them to spread the word of christ or something which on all counts is the opposite of what has happened, maybe the crusades should have been to wipe these scum out, not just scare them till the fuck off, the next crusade that same mistake wont be made
>>
>>133099245
>>Islam follows Parliamentary Democracy
Nice joke. Sunni Islam consists of a literal interpretation and following of Allah's sacred laws.
>>You need a Slave's consent to have sex and if you rape her then you need to pay her a fine and get the Punishment for Zina
A slave can't give her consent because she is a slave, and Muhammad himself had some which he raped and killed several times. Plus, the only hadith discussing these points are considered as weak, and doesn't contradict what I say.
>For premodern Muslim jurists, as well as for those marginal figures who believe that the permission [for slavery] still holds, the category “rape” doesn’t apply: ownership makes sex lawful; consent is irrelevant.
>>Killing of a slave results in your execution or payment of blood money
No. And having slaves, plus sexual slaves, is the nature of the problem.
>>Throwing from atop buildings is the Salafi Punishment for Homosexuality, others disagree on it
I did not talk about homosexuality, even though it is a crime under Islamic law and punished by the capital punishment (I do not disagree with this too).
> "Homosexuality is one of the most disgusting sins and greatest crimes.... It is a vile perversion that goes against sound nature, and is one of the most corrupting and hideous sins.... The punishment for homosexuality is death. Both the active and passive participants are to be killed whether or not they have previously had sexual intercourse in the context of a legal marriage.... Some of the companions of the Prophet stated that [the perpetrator] is to be burned with fire. It has also been said that he should be stoned, or thrown from a high place."
t. Saudi Ministry of Education
>>The Quran says that he who does Good Deeds and believes in God and the Last Day enters heaven as long as he doesn't arrogantly reject Islam
i.e. if you do not convert to Islam ywn access to this so-called "Paradise" of depravations, and several verses (2:62), (3:85) make mention of it
>>
>>133099747
0 Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. 21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. 23 And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to Hades.[a] For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that,

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,

Later Jesus found him [cripple] at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.

And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that prophet shall be destroyed from the people.

If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy that person; for God's temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.

Others were tortured ... that they might obtain a better resurrection.
unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
>>
File: always_ready.jpg (22KB, 275x478px) Image search: [Google]
always_ready.jpg
22KB, 275x478px
>>133098260
>>
>>133100049
But again, you don't need to know of all of that and try to argue with mudslimes, because you can see with your own eyes how shitty this cult and its civilization truly are.
>>
>>133099747
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword. And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
>>
>>133094429
it's true, the Turks' bait gathers a lot more replies
>>
>>133093389
خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ
WTF nothing incite violence?
do u understand arabic?
>>
File: 1499439926095.gif (826KB, 328x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499439926095.gif
826KB, 328x366px
>>133096555
>>133097077
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.