[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seattle Runaways 33 yrs ago no cell phones!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: streetwise.jpg (439KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
streetwise.jpg
439KB, 1280x960px
Seattle Runaways 33 yrs ago no cell phones!
This documentary was promoted by LIFE magazine
LIFE Magazine as we may know was a CIA op
Bernays creation although Bernays wasn't really the genius ppl think he was cuz he stole his ideas from Walter Lippman..
Just 4 ur edification..a recent mention about LIFE .Newly-Declassified Documents Show that CIA Worked Closely with Owners and Journalists with Many of the Largest Media Outlets
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/newly-declassified-documents-show-senior-cia-agent-and-deputy-director-directorate-i
Regardless check out these miserable lil' shitz whoring themselves,dumpster diving and their dumbazz parents...
33 yrs ago maybe you can't imagine life w/no smart phone,apps,or even a flip phone,or even internet or cable TV
It was pretty primitive days compared to today.
Streetwise 1984 a really gritty docu,but in the pre internet daze.Best you had was a friggin coin op video game =-)
Ruff times for lost kids of dumbazz parents....
STREETWISE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lTQgfXb87k&index=47&list=RDWh9kzf0Zcd4
>>
>>133091358
Try that again but this time try to make a clear point
>>
>>133091734
Good point.
>>
>>133091358
Take your meds you crazy fuck.
>>
File: kathy-griffin-mudflaps-500x403.jpg (37KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
kathy-griffin-mudflaps-500x403.jpg
37KB, 500x403px
Everybody looks good when they are young! But they will grow old and prolly be losers like the parents who survive.Your youth and when you look good and you're perfect you are on the clock.
No time to waste you're in the race.Better get your shit figured out B4 you're 27
1 Saturn cycle.Life is like a river till U R 27.
After 27 it all changes,and then it's like having that river spit you into the sea. Batter have Ur shit together by 27 not screwing around experimenting what of the 31 made up genders.Next thing you know you're 27 and life changes for the real ride.Be ready
>>
File: Fake News Pushes Dope w CNN.jpg (521KB, 1260x560px) Image search: [Google]
Fake News Pushes Dope w CNN.jpg
521KB, 1260x560px
>>133091838
Those things the dopers whip up to make you "normal"?
>>
>>133091734
No cell phones no internet ..Life was a drag.People had nothing to dono way to find shit out like youse can.It sucked
Thos efuggers are like 50 now I betcha and good 4 shit
>>
>>133091358
burger education hard at work it seems
>>
File: goyim2.jpg (10KB, 201x232px) Image search: [Google]
goyim2.jpg
10KB, 201x232px
>>133092431
Evil Zionist Rabbi Abe Finkelstein Reveals the scary truth about Hamburgers&Sausages. Shocking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNhhseTRgU
>>
be careful
>>
>when someone's mom makes a thread
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.