[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Capitalist Fascination With The Nazi Party

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: nazi_rally.jpg (48KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_rally.jpg
48KB, 590x330px
I'm sure a lot of you would chalk up your belief in the Nazi cause against the jew and degeneracy in general to be simply a logical one. But even beyond that I think that there is a trend in western societies, especially in modern consumerist societies, of fascination and a kind of craving for the experience of the Third Reich.

I just watched Inglorious Basterds for I think the 6th time, and both in the cinematic form and also in myself I could see a kind of attraction to the culture of the Third Reich. It was beyond what some might was some unity of purpose or correct ideology. Well, not beyond, it was simpler than that.

The symbolism. The expression of the society and the movement in countless works of art and culture. The thorough practice of beatification of one's society with the symbols of meaning they hold dear. Like in the picture provided. All the swastikas everywhere, the uniforms, the unbelievable perfusion of the Nazi ideology represented in almost every single facet of their lives. It's beautiful. There's no other word for it.

So why do modern consumer societies, especially Americans, feel this subconscious obsession with it? Even as a child I remember looking through these large picture books we had in the library at my school of all these old pictures of the Third Reich. I couldn't put my finger on what was so fascinating about it. But one would need take only the most cursory glance around our society to see how deprived of symbolism we are. And even the symbols that we do have lack any sort of power or significance. They do not represent a living reality in everyday American life.

In place of symbols, we have advertisements. We have Starbucks, Coca Cola, and pictures of healthy people. Where there is no advertisement there is a bland architectural heap of beige and convenience. It is a culture of endless and meaningless aspiration, always representing what we could be, and not representing what we ARE.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (7KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
7KB, 234x216px
>>133091026
Mussolini > Hitler
>>
>>133091026
People adore success and purpose, the Nazi's embodied that until their downfall.
>>
File: 1495352234394.jpg (198KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
1495352234394.jpg
198KB, 1024x728px
>>133091026
Humans are social, tribal animals.

In our modern consumerist society we are plagued with advertisements and non-uniform symbols to showcase our "individuality". While some level of individuality can boost one's ego, an overload brings only despair.

The true underlying message being absorbed by our subconscious in this environment is not "you are unique & meaningful", it is "you are alone & meaningless".
>>
>>133091026
>I just watched Inglorious Basterds for I think the 6th time
>why do modern consumer societies, especially Americans, feel this subconscious obsession with it?
because the kikes and their lackeys like tarantino are crafting an image in the moviewatchers mind
you see only the good parts, but to normies the overall message is "ruin anyones life that resembles this in amy way"
>>
File: Jewish Revenge, oy vey!.gif (380KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Revenge, oy vey!.gif
380KB, 500x206px
>>133091859
Totally. I can only imagine the circumcised boners that were raging as Tarantino pitched it in Hollywood. He probably pitched it with the movie theater scene.
>>
File: 1495364514695.jpg (116KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495364514695.jpg
116KB, 1280x800px
bumping with related wisdom & propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
>>
Also this is a car. Trump is driving a tank.
>>
>>133092053
why the fuck do you use reactionary memes?
nazists hated reactioanries and fought against the feudal order

you clearly dont udnerstand what natsoc is
>>
File: Alain de Benoist.jpg (187KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
Alain de Benoist.jpg
187KB, 1280x832px
>>133092053
Try to watch this entire video without getting misty-eyed, I dare you.
>>
File: 1473646367661.jpg (88KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473646367661.jpg
88KB, 1280x857px
>>133092143
Reactionaries & Fascists were competitors for the same positions, not ideological enemies. They both held many of the same core beliefs about tradition, authority and morality.

>"fascism is reaction...fascism, which did not fear to call itself reactionary... has not today any impediment against declaring itself illiberal and anti-liberal." -Mussolini
>>
File: 1497668764380.jpg (575KB, 704x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1497668764380.jpg
575KB, 704x1052px
bumping for exposure,
OP is of a higher quality that 90% of the currently active threads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.