[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Latino Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: calexit_0.jpg (61KB, 1034x598px) Image search: [Google]
calexit_0.jpg
61KB, 1034x598px
Fellow mestizos, why aren't we supporting YesCalifornia?

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for mestizo children.

>liberal whites are teaching young latinos to accept homosexuality, atheism, feminism, and leftism in public schools
>we are losing their traditions and values
>degenerate whites are leeching off of us. We work the jobs nobody else wants to do. It's time that we work to improve our own people
>Mexico might annex us after we leave the union

Is YesCalifornia the only way to save our people?
>>
Oh please
Please fucking vote yes and get the fuck out of the Union
>>
>>133089085
Based beaner understands that the liberal-left is the enemy of all races.
>>
>>133089085
Your people don't need saving. You breed at 8 times the speed of whites and stay in tight knit communities. Your kind Will take over the U.S. by 2050.
t. Oakland chinese
>>
>>133089085
Fuck you bitch. You aren't a catholic Mexican. Keep us out of your bullshit.
>>
>>133089181
What about us non cucked white republicans
>>
>>133089181
This. I think we should start building the wall around California so they cant escape and infest the rest of the country further.
>>
File: 1483035864167.jpg (16KB, 365x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483035864167.jpg
16KB, 365x367px
>>133089085
we could literally attack california if they secede. my body is ready.
>>
Just socal. Allow the state of Jefferson to stay with us
>>
Because Calexit is backed by Chinnese money , you think its only the jews that do D&C ?
>>
File: download (21).jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
11KB, 225x224px
No you little spic. We true mexicans are no longer mexican we have left your shitty ressesive genes and have gotten our better counter part.
>>
>>133089483
Leave California
>>
>>133089085
as an actual mestizo this is the most retarded larp ive ever seen
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.