[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-jew white here. Been dating a Jew for the better part of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499429943636.gif (1MB, 269x202px) Image search: [Google]
1499429943636.gif
1MB, 269x202px
Non-jew white here. Been dating a Jew for the better part of 3 years, thinking of getting married in the not-to-distant future. Can /pol/ red-pill me as to why I'm making a huge mistake? Talk to me as if I know nothing about the problem with Jews. I can do further researching, just get me started on the road to clarity. I'm unsure of where to begin.
>>
does she also have the hook nose and fridge body?

jews look disgusting as fuck, how a white man would ever...checks OPs flag, oh nevermind.
>>
>>133085032
Well she's not part of the Jewish mafia / cabal so, why not? Give the gift of the Jewish IQ to your kid. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

I don't really feel that way, but, you do you.
>>
>>133085032
You will always be just another goy to her and her family.

>>133085395
>muh Jewish IQ
Still waiting on a source for that btw.
>>
>>133085032
If you're not just trolling, well they're neurotic and anxious, over-worrying. Maybe especially as they age. But you should have seen some of this already. Do her parents annoy you? Her mom? She's going to be like her mom. Personally I don't like the Jewish face, Scarlett Johanson excepted. But you're been with her for 3 years so presumably that's not a problem for you.
>>
>>133085032
Is she hot? Is she red pilled?
>>
>>133085497
> still waiting
Do I know you, sir? But sources galore, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>
>>133085032
Disgusting, but that's alright by me. By virtue of your simply asking the question I can safely assume you are of lesser stock and are thus encouraged to engage in such blood mixing, as abhorrent as it may be.

Basically, shut up faggot I'm sure you'll pump out a couple of mongroloids regardless of what people say because you are a beta with no other options.
>>
Well since being a Jew is passed maternaly, why the fuck would you wanna be a pawn in the birth of another Jew and aid in the distruction of your own people?
>>
>>133085770
>being a Jew is passed maternaly

I never understood this. What's the science behind this? Or is it just some dumb arbitrary rule?
>>
>>133085125
>>133085539
>>133085566

She does't have a hook nose and she's not really much of an observant Jew. Not what I'd consider "red-pilled" and she makes more money than me so she's definitely not in it for my sheckels.
>>
>>133085632
>posts nothing of any value
>hippy faggot peace sign
>>
>>133085995
From what I understand, it's an arbitrary rule.
>>
>>133085995
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
>>
Her alliegence will be to other Jews, not you. Watch your kids grow up to hate all that you are.
>>
>>133085032
Your children will not be yours, you will be the useless goy father and they will hate you
>>
>>133087138
>>133087397
I'll probably be dead before kids anyway so that's not an issue.

>>dead before kids
>>no money

So basically I've got nothing to lose at this point.
>>
File: 1492574986173.jpg (2MB, 902x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1492574986173.jpg
2MB, 902x2268px
>>133085614
>asks for source
>gives a wikipedia article
>checks flag
yeah you're retarded.
>>
File: 1498838057966.jpg (80KB, 634x822px) Image search: [Google]
1498838057966.jpg
80KB, 634x822px
Why go for that when you could have something like this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.