[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heritage Sauce:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2721.jpg (30KB, 236x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2721.jpg
30KB, 236x320px
Has /pol/ done more than one genetic ancestry test? Which test is the best/most specific/revealing? Has anyone done the Nat Geo GENO 2.0 one?
>>
>>133083240
I remember reading that saliva tests have a ~30% inaccuracy rate. Go for a blood test.
>>
>>133083343
How come?

I'm pretty sure they just take the cheek cells from your saliva and sequence that.
>>
>>133083343
Is this an option? Where can you get a genetic blood test done?
>>
I love encino man
I've seriously watched the movie over 1,000 times
>>
>>133084828
Sadly, I have too.
>>
>>133084828
>>133085054
How the mighty have fallen. He got a raw deal.
>>
>>133085054
>>133085116
How come movies can't just be good lighter hearted fun like this anymore? Everything has to be about niggers and Muslims, and political, and have CGI and sex
This movie literally ended with the guy finally getting the kiss at the prom, and the caveman getting his girl and kissing her. That's it!
Now in the first 5 seconds of a movie the guy is banging the girl and wishes he could get an anal orgy and that's his goal for the end! Sick
>>
>>133085308
We sold out as a people, we caved to temptation. For what? It really does disgust me. Brendan and others like him deserve better, instead? They get to watch a remake of their own art.
>>
>>133083240
my family were from the northern end of Norway, im a Viking and thats just fine
>>
>>133086064
Brendan Frasers mummy is the only remake I really like, it made me want to learn history, it made me want to go explore these uncivilised third world countries, and be macho, and carry a gun around and shoot stuff, when I was a kid I was obsessed with the British empire because of this movie and the time period it's set in.
>>
>>133085308
>>133086064
Most movies nowadays are shitty superhero films, or anyway it seems like it. Fewer retarded comedy films are made. In general the USA has gotten gloomier as it has gotten fatter, been overrun by cheap foreign labor and seen its job market hollowed out.

Theoretically I guess if Trump succeeds in unfucking immigration and jobs maybe people will become less unfun, though I have no idea how you'd make people stop being fat. Even I have a gut and manboobs despite being 20 pounds below being overweight BMI. Turns out a "healthy" weight isn't necessarily an attractive weight.
>>
>>133086445
I'm "at a good weight" apparently, but have got a slight gut, it makes me feel sick I've only got a 34 inch waist and this is too fat for me I'm not unhappy with myself but there's definitely room to improve, I don't know how people can allow themselves to get fatter than this.
>>
File: 1499259583002.jpg (490KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499259583002.jpg
490KB, 1200x700px
>>133083240
>Oy vey goy, your DNA will be safe we assure you.
Just look in the mirror and see if you are white you spergs
>>
>>133086232
>>133086445
Superhero movies, RomComs and reboots. All the factors for a dead people who feel and live for nothing.
>Theoretically I guess if Trump succeeds in unfucking immigration and jobs maybe people will become less unfun, though I have no idea how you'd make people stop being fat. Even I have a gut and manboobs despite being 20 pounds below being overweight BMI. Turns out a "healthy" weight isn't necessarily an attractive weight.
I voted for him but even I realize he is just a stepping block. He can't do it alone and it's going to be a process, but the door is open now. Overweight? Who isn't in this culture in some way or another, you have garbage choices you get garbage results. Shame others, shame ourselves instead of just going along with the race.
>>
>>133083240
>Has /pol/ done more than one genetic ancestry test? Which test is the best/most specific/revealing? Has anyone done the Nat Geo GENO 2.0 one?

ive tested with 23andme, geno2.0, ancestry.com and familytreedna. i think 23andme was the most accurate except i dont trust them completely. they gave me 0.1% ashkenazi jewish and 0.1% north african when none of the other tests gave me any non-european (except ancestry gave me 1% central asian). my father tested 100% european (with no jewish) and my mother was european with a bit of east asian so i dont know where the north african comes from.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.