[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazi internet troopers , Is Alice in Wonderland degenerate for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: rabbit4.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit4.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
Nazi internet troopers , Is Alice in Wonderland degenerate for it's time in 19th century ?
>>
Wasn't Alice written by a school teacher that thought new math was too progressive?
>>
File: 1484373010667.jpg (170KB, 440x457px) Image search: [Google]
1484373010667.jpg
170KB, 440x457px
>>133080270
>Wasn't Alice written by a school teacher that thought new math was too progressive?
I dont think so.... He was very interested in new math, hence the whole mirror thing with reflections and all that, its pretty deep shit the more you get into it.

As a non math major but heavily math skilled I followed alot of his work in some detail about a year or two ago looking into these very concepts. Their quite striking.
>>
>>133080270

He was a leading logician of his time and no. But he was a pedo.
>>
>>133080437
>>133080459
"Carroll, whose real name was Charles Dodgson, was a very conservative, traditional mathematician, Devlin says, and he didn't like the changes some were bringing to the discipline of mathematics.

"To him, algebra was all about numbers," Devlin says. But in the 19th century, people were developing all kinds of bizarre new algebras, where x times y was not equal to y times x."
>>
File: rabbit3.jpg (55KB, 736x644px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit3.jpg
55KB, 736x644px
>>133080459
well plz don't ad hominem on Carroll

>>133079844
Very Interesting can you tell me more ?
>>
>>133080880
Damn
>Very Interesting can you tell me more ?
I mean
>>133080270
>>133080437
>>
File: Analockman .png (451KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
Analockman .png
451KB, 500x775px
well /lit/ said it's not degenerate
and I don't see anyone here say otherwise
so my conclusion is it's not degenerate
>>
>>133080952
hmmm im not good at speaking about these things which is why I dont speak much at all.

well the Mirror used in Alice goes very deep into mathematics and is in the writing itself. For example Alice talks about how mirror milk might not be safe at all to drink due to everything being backwards and she is right! The molecular formula in reverse actually causes severe birth defects and such. This is known due to its creation and release I think it was in the 50s or 60s or something and then it was banned.

Humans live in this dimension not the mirror dimension. Sort of like in star trek there is an episode called mirror-mirror the cliche goatees show who is evil basically. In real life mirror type people or personality traits that appear physically are unappealing to people.

This mirror thing is YUGE and it goes all the way to the top of the US government!
>>
File: 3.jpg (315KB, 800x1286px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
315KB, 800x1286px
>>133081318
Thank you
now I understand why Michio Kaku and Hawking like to use this novel for reference in their book
>>
>>133082265
>Hawking
Do you mean Stephen Hawking? That guy is a fucking idiot and led many astray in theoretical physics due to his misguided work.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.