[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anti science morons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1499658053598.jpg (175KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1499658053598.jpg
175KB, 1920x1541px
>i, a 20 year old NEET living in my moms basement know more about climate change from alex jones then 99% of the science community who all have phd's and have dedicated their life to research in the world.

fuck i really hope you morons live near the oceans when the ice caps melt
>>
>>133077623
Clearly the only way to stop climate change is to throw tons of money at it.

Excuse me while I trade with China and India with planes and boats that burn literally thousands of gallons of fuel by the hour and ignore nuclear, the only immediately viable renewable energy source for millions of Americans.
>>
>>133077623
Hi Al Gore, didn't know you were a chan user. Thanks for inventing the internet and allowing us all to shitpost.
>>
>>133077623
I, a 20 year old NEET living in my moms basement know more than 97 out of a group of 100 scientists out of the 800 scientists that were given the survey on climate change. After the 800 were given the survey, 700 of them were scrapped because they didn't agree with the climate change notion, then the remaining 100 that did agree with it were given additional questions to answer, thus leading to the 97% of scientists meme. The reality is 12% of a select group of scientists believe climate change is real.
>>
>>133078229
Because we can build new nuclear plants and mines for uranium with no cash, right?

You're aware coal, oil, and natural gas lobby for government money to be thrown at THEM too, yeah?
>>
File: eipugIu.jpg (105KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
eipugIu.jpg
105KB, 500x356px
>Climate deniers
>>
>>133077623
>CLIMATE CHANGEEEE
>still eats meat

ISHTYGDDT
>>
>>133077623
Royal Society lecture on Global Greening and how the Environmentalist movement and Green policy of international governments is making everything worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
>>
>>133077623
no, they know more than you, but they're just paid by the government to give certain results showing climate change is real to ensure they can feed their families. Nothing more. /thread
>>
>>133077623
The fact one of our polar caps is frozen means we're still in an ice age
>>
>>133077623

I do but I'm about as high up as the cliffs of dover. Suck it ocean rise.
>>
>>133078792
Nuclear is only expensive because of the massive amount of regulations(which most people ignore, for example the "10 year" rule) and every form of energy is massively subsidized by the government.
>>
>>133077623
Sadly the flyovers are in the middle most we can hope for are the sane people invading and killing these folks.
>>
>>133077623
>fuck i really hope you morons live near the oceans when the ice caps melt

We're living in an inter-glacial in MIDDLE of an Ice Age you moron. The real fucking climate threat is when everything freezes over again and there is no farmable land.
>>
>>133079370

A lot of people forget about this

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/weathermatrix/who-got-june-1st-frost-snow/19051

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/june-snow-northwest-cascades-northern-rockies
>>
>>133077623
>fuck i really hope you morons live near the oceans when the ice caps melt

>not realizing climate change is a conspiracy to implement cap and trade, a commodity scheme promoted by Goldman Sachs which will profit them billions of taxpayer dollars as they trade a new commodity (carbon credits) which will only go up in value every year

This is what Goldman Sachs has shifted to after they raped the housing industry and oil markets in the past decade. Yeah you remember $4/gallon gas? That had nothing to do with supply and demand. After they destroyed the housing market, they moved into commodities to rape that, and went after oil. That too collapsed.

You deserve to be poor. You deserve to have the Wall Street Jews take all your money, while you sit back on your smug ass believing you're saving the world. These people are laughing at you while they rob you blind.
>>
>>133079628

And this

http://www.celebrateboston.com/disasters/year-without-a-summer.htm
>>
1 word: data-science
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.