[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: fedora evolution.png (224KB, 816x655px) Image search: [Google]
fedora evolution.png
224KB, 816x655px
Do you retards really believe that Trump is getting 8 years?
>>
No.
>>
>>133077144
Absolutely.

BTW this post did not bump your thread and I won't stick around to read your reply.
>>
Perhaps
>>
I doubt it, but then I hear about ho retarded then ok neocon/globalist wing of the democrats are on a daily basis
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (203KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
203KB, 300x278px
>>133077144

Of course.

Unless the DNC can actually field a better/more memeable candidate, (barring the unspeakable) there's no reason he can't.
>>
>>133077144
It is likely unless he dies
>>
>>133077144
more like 16. at least
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (10KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
10KB, 302x167px
Democrats ain't got shit.
>>
10 shekels and widow's mite says that the Republicans run Pence in 2020
>>
Trump will win 2020 unless a candidate appears with an incredible message, beyond resisting Trump. Many people that would have voted Trump did not vote, because they believed he could not win based on the fake polls. Those people are now emboldened to come out.
>>
Don Jr will win 2024 with Trump as his VP.
>>
>>133077144
Depends on if someone further right comes along.
>>
>>133078140
Not eligible. Ivanka fucked up.
>>
>>133077144
Once voter ID's are in place, Trump inevitably win.
>>
At least we’ll get another election cycle with dank memes.
>>
>>133077144
>>133077400
>>133077566
Nicer
>>
>>133077144

The DNC will shit the bed and Russia will find shit to fling at their only viable candidate. The republicans will talk about a primary push but roll over when the time comes.

Trump will win by a paper-thin margin but a Democratic Hous and Senate will make him a lame duck which will push him to Twitter Meltdowns and then a resignation.
>>
>>133077144
Do you, retard think your commie leftist friends are going to get the White House? Grow the fuck up pussy.
>>
>>133077380
>literally one post by this ID
>>
>>133077144
>T-trump is going to lose in 2020
>L-lets just ignore all of the evidence that shows that incumbents almost always win even if they are unpopular
Bush and Obama were both re-elected, the only reason Bush Senior wasn't was because of a split ticket.
>>
>>133083228
>don't tread on me flag
>the past 2 presidents got 2 terms, so, ya know, guess that's the way it is
>>
yes. with absolute certainty.

Unless, if someone hits democrats upside the head and they start re-making their party and their platform, they might have a shot. But they show no signs of that at all. They know they are done, they know they wont have any chance of winning in 2020, so they have nothing left but their shrieking. They aren't even BOTHERING. They are putting all their eggs in the 'maybe we can get Trump to resign' basket. They've forgotten completely about their voters, they have 0 plans to win back any dems or moderates or inds, and they really don't know Trump at all. By the time they figure out that he will not ever resign and all their shrieking rolled right off his back, it will be too late for them to come back and appear sane enough to mount a serious campaign.
>>
Only if the 2 parties run people as bad or worse as him and Hilary.WHICH I think 100% garenteeted as Hilary will probably run again as will trump.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.