[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US-Russia military alliance when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Clipboard01.jpg (90KB, 619x808px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
90KB, 619x808px
US-Russia military alliance when?
>>
wow check out all these arguments from that guy
>>
>>133076014
>liberals hate peace when the other side does it

what the fuck is their problem?
>>
>>133076014
I feel like at this rate "full scale nuclear war" will be a central plank in the democrat party platform in the 2020 election.
>>
>>133076123
It literally causes liberals physical pain and discomfort if they have to admit that a political opponent has done something good, or if their guy does something bad.
>>
>>133076014
Hopefully never. If American start praising you, you must stop and consider what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>133076123
War is peace.
>>
>>133076119
>wow check out all these arguments from that guy

The nu-male would love Putin if he was a communist.
>>
look at this faggot
why does he have a check mark there? who is he? could i make an account and get a check mark? for the record i am way more handsome and way quicker than this clown and my postings would be much stronger
>>
>>133076342

Honestly this. America was cool maybe 30 or 40 years ago with Chuck Norris and Arnold and Miami Vice and stuff.

But these days it's just faggots and negroes and spics and gay negroes and transexuals.
>>
>>133076342

Underrated.
>>
>>133076647
Really good reference
>>
>>133076014
Wow everyone ITT is a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1497651313356.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497651313356.webm
3MB, 720x720px
>>133076798
Seriously that's funny but, that is just how the media portrays us. You're thinking of Sweden IRL beyond what the media shows. Come on Russia hang out at our birthday party.
>>
>>133076342
>Hopefully never. If American start praising you, you must stop and consider what you're doing wrong.

Under Obama yes.
>>
>>133077204
>implying Trump is red pilled
>>
>>133076014

People like this treat geopolitical relationships as if they were college acquaintances. This shit drives me up the wall.
His first tweet is literal nonsense, and implies the U.S hasnt done business with totalitarian governments before, oh wait, we actually preferred them.
His second tweet is just school yard faggotry, analysis from the sidelines of something he will never be capable of being involved in.
His third tweet implies we dont kill people for a living.
His fourth just seals the deal for me, this dude watched some chad fuck the girl he so longed for, and wrote poetry for, on the hood of a Nissan Sentra at a party.

Fuck these fucks. Fuck.
>>
>>133076014
There should be a group of people who do this same shit to these (((blue check marks))) every time they tweet something
>>
>>133076798
Start replacing us then Ivan. Become the cool guy. Make action movies
>>
>>133076798
How's that AIDS epidemic treating you, Ivan?
>>
>>133077516
>inb4 blocked and shadowbanned instantly
I'm quite amazed some faggy twitter mod hasn't tried to fuck with Trumps account yet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.