[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the so called "MemeWar"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: stomp.jpg (439KB, 630x722px) Image search: [Google]
stomp.jpg
439KB, 630x722px
You guys are weak pussies who jump ship too early.
/Pol/ should be renamed /Adderal/, you guys are autistic for like an hour and then crash horribly.
Here's a hint, faggots: Look into CNN's dealings with Bahrain. May shed light on how corrupt their dealings have always been.
>>
File: memes.jpg (1MB, 2219x1101px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1MB, 2219x1101px
we need memes that destroy CNN's power
>>
File: 1499390226378.gif (3MB, 420x237px) Image search: [Google]
1499390226378.gif
3MB, 420x237px
We just need to push hard enough to break them.
They are gonna use this time as an all opportunity to push the russian scandal. Unless we can keep up with resistance, they are gonna walk away from this unscathed.
>>
File: 1468180417234.jpg (42KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468180417234.jpg
42KB, 473x500px
>>133074299
Unzip pants and piss on their face.
>>
>>133074299
IT'S SUNDAY NIGHT.

THE RIGHT WING HAS JOBS, YOU WELFARE LIBERAL.
>>
>>133074299
Do what the image represents
>>
>>133074299
the discord servers are barren wastelands
>the skulls of normies pave the "General" room
"any news?"
>a tear rolls down my green face
>>
>>133076094
Right Wingers take Sunday off to go to church and watch football you dipshit
>>
File: WE WAZ.png (234KB, 440x340px) Image search: [Google]
WE WAZ.png
234KB, 440x340px
>>133074299
WE WAZ
>>
>>133074299
You'll only catch small fish with that weak b8 m8. You're patterns are obvious.
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C_2.png (335KB, 1171x622px) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C_2.png
335KB, 1171x622px
>>133074299
if you overplay something like this it completely loses all of the shock value it originally had. CNN's first MUH RUSSIA headlines were eye grabbing clickbait now nobody cares. It's time to stop giving a shit and spread the Comey stuff.

That's not what you really wanted, so I'll give it to you

(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
(You)
>(You)
>>
>>133074299
Sometimes in a chess game against a moderately skilled opponent, i have to just wait for them to make their offensive, and hence their mistake.

maybe this is one of those games?

thing is: people don't really become blue-pilled. Very few people decide to go back into the matrix once they've finally taken the red-pill.
Every day liberal media loses more viewers as the viewers realize they've been lied to.
>>
>>133074299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
>>
>>133074299
Three hours, faggot. Four depending on dosage.
>>
>>133074299
Its no fun having a war when only one side shows up.
>>
>>133074299
CNN does the right thing, sitting it out. The #CNNBlackmail thing is dying. I think the best option would be to make the people and the advertisers aware on how fake they are. There are already lists on reddit, it just need to be spread.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6kh04i/list_of_every_time_cnn_was_fake_news_39_examples/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y7lko/i_wanted_to_compile_every_cnn_fake_news_story/
>https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6kwbda/just_a_reminder_of_how_fake_cnn_actually_is_huge/

Now i'm going to kill myself because i browse T_D.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.