[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 28 year old german american man who is sick and tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1498615949062.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498615949062.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I am a 28 year old german american man who is sick and tired of chasing the dragon here in the united states. Basically i want out of the matrix. I have realized recently there is nothing for me here anymore...the ex left me and now my living situation is horrible, family and friends are all married and having kids. There isn't much for a 28 year old to do anymore. I don't drink, western women have destroyed my soul and i don't have much in me anymore. Has anyone here just said fuck it and moved away from the united states? If so, how has yoyt experience been since leaving? Is the world really much better outside of this soul trap? Pls respond...
>>
Welcome to the horrible ahow that is the 21st century.

There is no escape.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>133072707
>28
>Single
Dude, you've got the world by the tail.
>>
>>133073358
I know, pretty crazy. My buddy's say I'm lucky but without much direction in life I have no idea what to do to occupy my time. Everything here is a waste of your resources. Buying a house, a new car, going on vacations, having hobbies..all of it just seems like such a waste of time and money. Not really passionate about anything...used to garden but without land that's kind of hard. I guess I'm just disapointed that there's not much more to this country other than chasing the empty american dream...
>>
>>133072707
I'm at the same age, same situation and i feel exactly the same except im a real german living in germanistan.
Dude there is no hope for us.
My body is already destroyed thru drugs, it's your turn to start the party and enjoy it aslong as it's possible.
>>
>>133072707
Sounds like you're realizing that life is suffering, congrats kiddo.
>>
>>133074060

Sounds like you need something to care about in life and are just making excuses rn
>>
>>133072707
Want to trade? I'm an American living in Germanistan and i can't even chase the dragon here because all there is here are tiny shitskin lizards.
>>
Move to Iceland before it's too late.
>>
>>133072707
Much better.
>>
>>133074060
So horde money and contemplate on what to do for the future. Jesus christ im 28 myself and barely pay my fucking rent
>>
>>133072707
I am at the stage just before where you are. I've realized that reality is false and I just want it all to end. I can truly say I've worked hard to make things better in the world and it means nothing. I am just so damned sick and tired.
>>
>>133072707
You look very young for a 28 year old.
>>
>>133072707

WAIT A MINUTE.
>>
>>133072707
What do you do for a living?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.