[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving The Nest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 27

File: leaving_nest.jpg (11KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
leaving_nest.jpg
11KB, 350x200px
In the US it's understood that after a child completes high school, they move out of their parents home and go to college or get a job and an apartment, never to return home again, except for yearly visits during holidays. This is so ingrained among the population that some parents will kick their children out of the house once they reach the age of 18.

We have this pandemic of adults who are not able to keep flying and end up returning home. Maybe they're lazy, maybe they can't find a job, or maybe there's something wrong with this way of thinking. I'm sure there are many people who can make this transition "flawlessly," but I would question to what extent they are supported.

My point is that encouraging children to leave their family at the first sign of arbitrary freedom isn't the best course of action.

The whole thing reeks of a stench so foul, you'd need some strong olfactory nerves to smell it all.
>>
>>133072442
There's a reason nature allows chicks that refuse to fly fall to their deaths and get eaten by scavengers. Can you guess what it is?
>>
What a dumb culture.

>despite the most successful time in our society, you have to leave and see me fewer times than your psychologist after you're an adult
It takes a village to raise a child, if you don't have strong ties to your parents and grandparents you are to communal families as single parents are to cohabiting parents.

Germanics and northern Celts, please learn from Mediterraneans and southern Celts.
>>
>>133072442
Any parents who do that are brain dead.
>>
>>133072569
>natural selection
I use birds because it's easily understandable, but we're not like birds. Or at least not all of us.

Is it wrong to just want to be with your family?
>>
File: IMG_3073.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>>133072674
>i give a fuck about the inferior culture of ameripoorniggers
>>
File: sombralook.jpg (133KB, 592x798px) Image search: [Google]
sombralook.jpg
133KB, 592x798px
>>133072793

I mean, sort of. I hate mooching off my parents.

You also don't have to move 2,000 miles away, either.
>>
>>133072442
This is natural selection. The problem is that parents, the education system and the media really fail to prepare children to become adults by the age of 18, which I would say is actually a year or two late for white males.

Another problem is that qualified workers have to compete against unqualified workers for employment. Ideally, businesses should be required to prove that they could not find a caucasian or other person of above-average intelligence to do a job before they are allowed to hire minorities and retards.
>>
File: WIN_20140919_150728.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20140919_150728.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>133072842

Bruh...
>>
File: IMG_3824.png (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3824.png
120KB, 640x1136px
>>133072842
150,000,000 ameriniggers make less than 30k a year, non culture, non race, non community, non civilization, absolutely nothing but Jews and their slaves who wirk hardest to weaken themselves the most to give more profits to Jews.
>>
Cost of living plus lack of work. People live at home with their parents because the only other option is to be homeless on the streets.
Why does every person need a personal box to live in alone, why should that be the normal thing to do.
>>
>>133072739
Yet, that is the thought process. If you are a 20 something, living at home with your family, even if you have a good job, it doesn't matter you are a loser.

>>133072674
>It takes a village to raise a child
This is what I was trying to get at.. The thought process is you don't need the village, you make it on your own and if you rely on your parents, you are a child
>>
File: IMG_3826.png (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3826.png
122KB, 640x1136px
>>133073029
Absolutely brain dead retards, who do not understand individuals dont mean shit, only the communal effects.

Im sure the less rights workers have the more they will have.
>>
>>133072442
Today's American society is unsustainable. People lived in close tribes and villages and everyone took care of everyone else. The only time communism worked. And it's probably the best and only way to survive as free people. That way is lost.
>>
>>133072842
I know, but it's disturbing they believe abandoning your children at adulthood is somehow correct tough love.

>>133073049
There is literally nothing wrong with that and southern European households have existed like this, with cousins living under the same roof, for centuries.

It means instead of your kid having 2 role models, it has many role models. This is extremely healthy because children can then admire traits from multiple people instead of just the traits of their parents.

Thinking there's something wrong with having your parents helping you get ahead has got to be a Jewish trick to monopolise this.

>FUCK YOU DAD IM MOVING OUT TO SMOKE WEED!
literally how you sound.
>>
>>133073174
Whos thoughts?
The American economy is absolutely BROKEN, with a few positions occupied by a few people who reap all the profits.
>>
>>133072442

I grew up in the third world, where families had to stick together and help each other grow

The north American style of "Reach 18, move out" is a retarded sentiment that was created by the post war baby boom and is held up by the spoiled boomers of today.
>>
>>133072886
>mooching off my parents
This is the American attitude..
I hate it too.. to the point where they visit and I won't let them buy me clothes, even tho I have never bought myself clothes. I wear the same shit I can still fit into that I've collected from gifts and dead relatives.
>>
>>133072442
>never to return home again
>>
>>133073431
All the jobs are shipped overseas so they can reap their profits from a place with less rights while they diminish the rights and economy of the country.
>>
>>133073457
This is a great post. Thank you
>>
>>133072442
This is Sparta. I'm just amazed they let them back in at all when they fail and don't want to work at Mc'ds to survive.
>>
>>133072921
How is it natural selection when everyone fails to prepare children? Or are you talking about the entire system and everyone involved?

I agree the criminal migrants compound the problem. But i don't think removing them will fix the problem of disrupting families
>>
>>133072442
here in Puerto Rico at least, it's understood that the economy is not well and if you stay at home while you study at the university it is not seen as a sin
>>
>>133074063
Interesting, for whatever reason in the USA commuter schools are looked down upon. I don't understand why though
>>
File: 1496018598902.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496018598902.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
That's because Baby Boomers lack the critical thinking skills they pretend are so valuable out in the world, in positions they themselves don't even hold. They encourage participating in behaviors and social structures that they have not personally examined or questioned in the 25+ years it's been since they first had a child. I agree that it's important for young adults to learn how to do the mundane, everyday tasks they would need to know if they were on their own (starting accounts, managing bank accounts, shopping, spending responsibly, planning, being dependable), however, parents are essentially running their children into debt in the most expensive college and housing market that exists. They'll encourage risky behavior for independence-sake than intelligent financial practices (if they themselves even realize it).

You'll find almost everyone has a disdain for "helicopter parents", but in my experience, what you find FAR more frequently and LESS scrutinized. are parents who stress a "Pride" on systems meant to get 1 over their child, in ways that will keep them oppressed. They are incredibly naive because they don't seem to think that they owe it to their kid to continue looking after their child's best interests in that child's 20s than Teens. There's a lot of parents of millennials who cry about "participation rewards", which is ironic considering how little participation they actually want to have in child-rearing.
>>
>>133073049
Why does every person need a personal box to live in alone, why should that be the normal thing to do.
>>
https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

It's called cost of living.
>>
This is an absolutely retarded American tradition. I think it's due to the fact that many millenials have nothing to boast about but their "independence" from their parents. Meanwhile they're living in a shitty apartment working a shitty dead end job to pay off their debt because their parents would rather have their children fend on their own than swallow their pride. Shitty parents.
>>
>>133074935

Sort of agree with this. Asians are much better about staying under one roof as a family. It's a good model.
>>
>>133073580
The one week visit a year is pretty much how I've been operating. Even tho I miss my family, but as a man I can't express that, and when I speak to my father everything is always great. Even tho I'm completely alone and wishing for death via nuclear holocaust.
>>
my parents want me to live with them
>>
>>133075203
>m-muh m-manliness
>independent man that don't need no family
>>
>>133074192
People like you show up in threads every once in a while. Where do you come from?
>>
>>133075537
>exactly
Men don't need help from anyone and if you can't make it on your own your a loser. It doesn't matter how you feel or what you think about your life, just work and don't complain.
>>
>>133073457
Same here
>>
I'm 19 and I still live with my parents. I go to college and have a job. I feel stuck.
>>
>>133073431
>>133073588
Yea, the whole thing is fucked. All of us are fucked. Anyone who doesn't realize this, is ignorant of the facts.
>>
>>133073457
Sort of: This is mine, go earn yours, mentality?
>>
>>133074935
hit the nail on the head
>>
>>133072793
>Is it wrong to just want to be with your family?
It's hindering you from going out, becoming self-reliant, responsible, starting a family of your own, etc.

Living on your own doesn't mean you never see your family again, it just means you stop mooching off them and they get to focus on raising the rest of your siblings or finally fucking relaxing.
>>
The narrative is getting flipped on its head because of the death of the family unit. Most people I know that moved out very early and didn't come back grew up in dysfunctional families and despised their situation. They believed that achieving that kind of independence would ease their own unhappiness. Most of them went on to study low-paying majors and be stuck in a life of subsistence living where they barely earned any savings after all their expenses.
>>
>>133076450
screw saving money for your future
go out and get loans to pay for a 1 bedroom apartment because living with your parents and saving money is hindering you from being self-reliant! you're a moocher if you dare to have a savings account and not go into debt!
>>
If you made 50k in 1965 you'd have to make $390k to have the same purchasing power. It's not just that younger people are shitless, it's that the inflation in cost of living is blowing the country back to the poor house.

https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm
>>
>>133073029
23k a year here.

Kill me.
>>
>>133075955
Then you graduate and your still at home..
>Ok, apply for jobs.
>Everything's online.
>Apply to 6 companies in your field.
>Each one has weird questionnaires, or other stupid bullshit.
>Never hear from them again.
>>
>>133076667

In 1965 you could have what you have for $2,955 per year. Boomers are clueless about the effect of CPI.
>>
>>133072442
Make it more accessible for people to leave the nest as well as redistribute the wealth a lot more so that people will be able to do what the want to do rather than having all the fucking kikes and retards control it all
>>
Still children, even in early 20s. It's that simple. You won't want to live at home when you're 30.

>buh but it's hard out there

Nigga I've moved overseas several times taking nothing but a backpack and ended up with a job, a house, etc. Get gud.

You have one life and you want to spend it in the same fucking house for 20+ years.
>>
I never thought there were Americans (and Canadians) who thought like this. I just thought everyone loved the idea of fleeing home after high school to party, smoke weed, have sex and get a break from your nagging mom. /pol/ continues to enlighten I guess
>>
>>133076894
On second I think it's okay if you end up living with your parents until you're 50.
>>
>>133076235

Exactly. what's happening isn't a decline. Just a slow and painful return to the Pre-boom normal.

>Sons grow up learning marketable skills and trades from Father/Uncles
>Daughters lean homemaking from mothers and managing assets/finance from fathers
>Families socialize with other families, match sons and daughters to marry
>They all save up and pay down on proper to raise new families
>MAYBE if the family saves money a few members can go to formal education to avoid the high costs and debt
>Men in the family can create start up business and gain investment money from family members.

Was replaced in 20 short years with

>Turn 18, go to college, walk into a high paying job.

It was unsustainable from the very start, and a whole generation is going to wind up debt slaves.
>>
>>133076894
>redistribute the wealth
Fucking dirty commie scum.
>>
>>133077054
>Things that never happened the post
>>
>>133077054
even if you moved overseas, what marketable skills did you learn? do you have a degree? do you make close to six figs?

anyone can backpack across southeast asia or central europe and live off $500 for six months.

the idea is to MAKE MONEY IN YOUR 20S AND SAVE IT AND INVEST IT you dumb fuck. that way you can afford to have kids in your 30s..
>>
>>133076751
Alright this is me. I'm so tired of applying online. Can't find a job or get someone to at least give me an interview.
>>
>>133076450
>It's hindering you from going out, becoming self-reliant, responsible, starting a family of your own, etc.

I left home at 18. I joined the USMC. I've been around the world. Afterwards, I moved around pretty frequently living for a period of time in a few different states. Currently living in Tx with a dead end job and no ties to anything.

As soon as I was able, I took the "do it yourself" mentality into my own hands. It has led me into despair, because I have nothing to show for it.
>>
>>133076575
>go out and get loans to pay for a 1 bedroom apartment
Get a fucking job you moron.
>>
>>133076751
>Filling out a job application
>60 question personality profile followed by lines for your Facebook and LinkedIn

I made a mistake avoiding the social jew.
>>
File: George-Soros.jpg (147KB, 982x674px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros.jpg
147KB, 982x674px
This is actually an interesting thread. But too much perhaps for a format like this. Prior to the real boom of the Industrial Revolution, people lived in close proximity to their families, one farm spawning another with sons and daughters and their spouses. Inherent in this was a built-in social security system where the old man got help or a stipend from the kids and grandkids. After the IR and the need to move to cities to "earn a buck" the breakdown of the family became unmistakable; urban gangs of youths became common. Cities breed degeneracy, or at least allow that which is already in man to become fully realized. The very thing conservatives tout as the "greatest thing to happen to modern man" (the Industrial Revolution) led to the downfall of what conservatives allegedly value most--the family unit.
>>
>>133072442

Its a ploy by Jews to drive up real estate prices, encouraging young people who have no need of a full house/living on their own to take out mortgages and saddle themselves with debt.

That being said OP sounds like a NEET living with his mom in need of validation.
>>
>>133072442
I'm 18
Going to Marine Corp boot this fall. Planning on receiving a Criminal Justice degree while Unlce Sam basically pays for it because after all I'm willing to put my life on the line. I might still change my mind on whether or not I'm going to get a CJ degree, I might just learn a trade who knows blue collar jobs are in high demand right now. I want to get a house out in the boonies and shiiieeeet. Also most of my friends are working fast food still and almost 80% have no plans and just spend their little $300 paychecks on weed and alcohol because they've been told by their surroundings that life is nothing more than fun parties bro. The other 20% are already in college right now or learning a skill.
>>
>>133077649
yeah you could throw away money renting a 1 bedroom or live with your parents until you can make a down payment on a house

but you're 22 years old and your gf didn't want to date you when you lived with your parents so youve got a huge stick up your ass and are convinced anyone's a loser if they dare live with their parents and not volunteer themselves to be a debt slave
>>
>>133072442
Had to live at home for 3 years because of the economic crash and being unable to find a job for a year after grad school.

It was 2009 and I couldn't find shit with a masters in physics.

Now after that, I have a comfy 6 figure job, and own a duplex. Parents live nearby and I have them over for dinner every Sunday and it's pretty wonderful.

The point is, just help each other, but make sure you're actually trying to change your life for the better, and move forward.
>>
>>133077626
I can't tell you how many times I have dressed up to walk in for an APPLICATION and have some faggot teenage stoner tell me to apply online.

You go online, and then you're eventually greeted with a questionnaire.

Should you help a co-worker who isn't doing their job?
strongly agree
agree
no answer
disagree
strongly disagree

Guess which answer is the right answer. You will never know, because they won't tell you.
>>
>>133077506
I'm not talking about backpacking across places, I'm talking about moving to places with better wages and setting up to live for several years.

I've got 50k invested. I was in the military and now am training to be a boat builder, I want to build my own yacht and take it around the world. I'll get around 60 dollars an hour qualified
>>
>>133072442
Please tell me, in an economy and country flooded with migrants and 50% of school leavers having a degree, how I am supposed to ever get a job better than minimum wage.
>>
>>133077772
The shit will be just like the phone..
Oh, you don't have a phone? Well, we need to be able to contact you.

Why? You tell me when to show up and I will be here when you tell me.
I guarantee it, because I don't have a phone to text you excuses. I need a job, I want to work!

Sorry, we need someone we can get a hold of.
>>
>>133076667
27K Reportin'!
>>
File: 1499021335763.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499021335763.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>133078116
"Son, it's simple. You walk into the place and speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake."
>>
>>133072442
Wait, that's the American way? I thought you're suppose to live in a multi-general family house hold where all your grandparents share one bed like in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

That way's been around longer.
>>
>>133078728
generational*
>>
>>133077506
In the army I worked on trucks and then I worked on mining trucks in the outback making a lot of cash. Then I got bored and decided to do something else.

Your idea is to be a slave to the bank. Is mummy cooking you dinner tonight or do you do it yourself?
>>
>>133072442

High sarcasm. 80% of /pol/ are NEET faggots who think the world failed them and Trump will let them ironically suck his cock for money.

They were weened on media that told them being a giant faggot was to be a loser. They rebelled, and now they're both GIANT FAGGOTS & LOSERS!
>>
File: lame.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lame.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>133072442
>worked on a ship for a few years
>left, ready to start a new career, apt, etc, >suffered an injury
>either surgery or have only 1 usable arm
>get a job to make some money in weeks leading up to surgery
>can't get a good job with 1 arm
>out of work for 6 weeks
>bye bye savings
>shit ton of bills
>recovered, but still lots of debt, same shit job
>early 30s, living at home
>pic related
>>
>>133072442
It's nothing more than a fake narrative created in the short economic explosion following WW2. Prior to that and the fake american dream idea, it wasn't uncommon at all for 2 or 3 generations of a family to be under the same roof.
>>
>>133078713
Also, always be beeping.
>>
>>133073995
>How is it natural selection
Everything is natural selection. If your parents let you starve then their genes die off. If they coddle you and you never become independent and breed same thing. If they kick you out and you do well for yourself still natural selection. Evolution is pretty catch all. Fittest in the survival of the fittest sense defines fittest as that which survives and reproduces. If you live the NEET life and knock up 20 chicks with chloroform still natural selection.

American education really does us a disservice with not covering evolution.
>>
File: murines.jpg (98KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
murines.jpg
98KB, 743x960px
>>133077639
Time to learn a trade
>>
>>133075625
Mostly other boards. I spend a fraction of my time on /pol/, and only contribute to threads like this.

.>>133078006
>throw away money renting a 1 bedroom or live with your parents until you can make a down payment on a house
Why would you ever recommend buying a house in a seller's market? Do you understand much about property tax, mortgages, and inflation? Unless you intend to die in your home that you buy, it's far wiser to rent unless your buying market is that close to the rental costs
>Paying Taxes to the Government
>For something the Bank Owns
>>
>>133077850
This is what I'm talking about. The slow erosion of the American family, precipitated by the need for increased production.

I think you leave out a few variables when you describe the IR as the downfall. Do you consider everything that came after as part of the IR? If so, that's like marking the beginning of WW3 as 7/10/17
>>
>>133072569
Fuck you just explained me. Its not that i dont enjoy living but the reality is nature doesnt care what i think LMAO.
>>
>>133079765
HAHA. Shilling for renting i thought id never see the day. It doesnt mater if homes are over inflated you always buy a home to die in. So if you can afford it a home is always and only choice or simply stay home like the us NEETs.
>>
>>133077928
I'm a half neet.. I work, but hate my job and take regularly scheduled "not show up to work" days. I'm the best employee my boss has, so he can't really afford to let me go. Even if I don't show up without calling in. He's that much of a cuck, and I'm that good at my job. I work in retail hardware/home-improvement.

I can support myself just fine, but I can't really get ahead. I save what I can, but If I want to buy anything beyond my budget, my savings is gone.

I'm just tired of living like this and I miss my family. I just want to move back home and be with my family, but I have to keep scratching out this pathetic life for myself.
>>
>>133072569

Dude birds are the same as humans lmao
>>
>>133080398
All the jew gold in the world isnt worth losing your family over. You should be working to support a life not just for working itself.
>>
>>133080398
Use your connections. Hardware and home improvement? You must deal with builders.

Why not hit some of them up and try to get a job building houses? They key to making a good living is to do something fucking useful.

Most of those guys who own large building firms started back in the day before nail guns were a thing, and literally walked around the site banging in all the nails that the builders who knew what they were doing started. It's an industry well used to on the job training.

There are housing shortages in many places and homes worth a million dollars plus. Sounds like an opportunity?
>>
File: 1401326044965.jpg (80KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1401326044965.jpg
80KB, 645x773px
>>133077963
side note but I'm jealous of you guys that got to grow up alongside and redpill yourselves on the modern internet. When I was 18 everyone still had dialup. There weren't any real search engines yet, and no videos anywhere. 99% of people had to think like a normie because there was no readily available alternative to whatever the talmudvision told you. The only rare redpills you could find were scattered across random text files on usenet boards, or a random directory on a Hotline server that you could only gain access to if you jumped through the admin's hoops to obtain the guest account password by clicking the affiliate link and finding the 6th word of the 2nd sentence of the 3rd paragraph. It sucks being the only one I ever knew in my entire age range who tried to figure any of these things out. I burned all my bridges with them to ashes on purpose during the election as EVERY SINGLE ONE of them made a post along the lines of "if u support Trump then remove me cuz fuk u". I have no one to talk to anymore who I don't want to kill except people on this board and I guess my mother
>>
>>133080699
Actually the bird in nest analogy explains life in the USA perfectly. We dont live in homes as extended families like the poorer nations do. At 18 you are expected to leave, theres a huge stigma behind it.
>>
>>133072674
You just figured out we live in a disposable society? Welcome to Armageddon.
>>
>>133080382
>it doesn't matter if your money means less so that when you sell your house for more than you bought it for, it's actually not a profit.
>paying more to do more for property you don't own.

I mean really think.
>>
thx for making me feel ok about being halfway through 21 and still living at home :3
>>
>>133080814

It's a shit analogy because the whole concept of Americans being obsessed with living on their own at 18 is stupid as fuck to begin with.
>>
>>133080896
You only buy a home to die in like i said. You want to make a profit on a house which is a shitty mindset which got us into the housing bubble fiasco in the first place.

STAY HOME OR BUY A HOME.
>>
>>133081008
It has to do with sex btw. Our culture is very conservative when it comes to sex so leaving the nest at 18 to go fuck is how its done. Nobody talks about sex within families heres its taboo.
>>
>>133080884
We don't, abandoning adult children is something I've only ever heard northern European and really edgy southern Europeans do.

My parents will help raise my children just like I help raise my niece. This is a good idea, I'm intelligent and her dad really isn't, so I can be an intellectual role model where she wouldn't have one otherwise.

This is how you raise healthy, well adjusted people with a reasonable idea of ideal human personalities.

>disposable humans
Disgusting.

Germanic family culture died with Christianity for some reason, whwre
>>
>>133081252
Whats it feel like knowing your whole extended family can hear you banging each other all night long?
>Be loving father
>Have daughter
>Her husband moves in after marriage
>Bangs her every night
>YES YES as she screams in ecstasy echoing upon the manor
>Whole family is totally ok with this

Yeah sure thing buddy great system you got there.
>>
>>133080753
I did actually work with one guy for quite a while on my off time. We did kitchens, baths, floors, even docks.. He was moving boxes and cut his eye with the corner of a box and was out of commission for like 6 months. I've called him several times, but never heard from him again. The dude was kinda old, like 63 and didn't take great care of himself, so maybe he decided to give it up, but we were pretty tight so I think he might have died..
>>
>>133081657
>her husband moves in

Why doesn't the cuck have his own house or at least come from a good family where she can go?

>be loving father
>have son
>he brings home some hot chick
>bangs her every night
>YES YES as she screams in ecstasy echoing upon the manor
>son I am proud
>>
File: mm.png (780KB, 881x665px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
780KB, 881x665px
>>133081657
fap fap fap continue with the story pls fap fap fap what happened next fap fap fap
>>
>>133077963
>>133080757
are you supposed to be the same person?
>>
>>133081148

Nah it has to do with everyone being an insecure ego maniac who cares more about how things look to other people then being around the people you love. Unless you live in a tin can house everyone can get their fuck on without it being weird
>>
>>133081657
We all have our own houses, I'm just liable to see extended family members more than once a week.

>when you haven't seen your German cousins in over a year and this is normal and they'll pretend we're not complete strangers next I see them
One of them is even attracted to me... If you see your cousins so infrequently that this happens (and it will because women are attracted to people who look like their fathers) then you have some real cultural problem.

Germanic culture has problems... Only nerdy Germanic male culture is in anyway impressive, Hans is a great engineer but it's sad he doesn't see his cousins as extra siblings.
>>
>>133081931
Sometimes I feel bad for all the niggers that didn't grow up with families so they hate other people who love their families. Then I remember that they act like massive faggots so I shouldn't feel bad for them.
>>
>>133081788
Building is huge down here due to influx of chinese buyers. Also across in NZ, the same deal in auckland, and also in christchurch which is still rebuilding from earthquakes. Whole suburbs have popped up in undamaged areas on insurance money. A lot of the workers are Irish guys. Time to put on your pack and make a change?
>>
>>133082033
>and it will because women are attracted to people who look like their fathers
So you're saying I have a chance with my sister then ?
>>
>>133082285
Don't lie abdul we know you already fucked your sister.
>>
>>133082383
Absolute hareem ! don't dare call my sister a goat infidel !
>>
>>133081252
>I help raise my niece.
My sister is about to have a boy this august. I'm very excited for her, as she has had a hard path up to this point (heroin addiction). It's with a white guy, thank the lord, and he seems like a stand-up guy.

I've been trying to slowly red-pill her on what I know of child birth. I recently told her about circumcision and gave her two molymeme vids.
I haven't heard back from her since..
>>
>>133073029
give me one of those 3 million available jobs and ill fuckin move out lmao
>>
File: slags.jpg (102KB, 950x631px) Image search: [Google]
slags.jpg
102KB, 950x631px
>>133082473
Are you still drunk at 8 in the morning nigel, top lad
>>
>>133082657
you dont need to send her molymeme vids just tell her you're a circumcised guy and you don't want that for your nephew

or find a circumcised friend to vouch that being circumcised sucks and her son will resent her one day, years from now
>>
>>133072569
you're not supposed to take it that literally you fucking aspie
>>
>>133082217
>Time to put on your pack and make a change?
I would love to move down to Australia, hear you talk, and fight kangaroos, but I don't have the money..

That's another thing.. we aren't taught to do that kinda shit. How do you travel the world? How do you start a business? You must need shit-loads of money to pay for that.

Idk.. How do you do that?
>>
File: scrubbers.gif (633KB, 475x257px) Image search: [Google]
scrubbers.gif
633KB, 475x257px
>>133082714
Dat pic.
>>
>>133082810
I did my best to encapsulate moly's points without being too forceful, but urged her to watch the videos for more specific info.
I included, in all caps: DO NOT CIRCUMCISE YOUR CHILD!
But I have no control over my sister.. Like I said, she hasn't responded.
>>
>>133082714
You ever walk up to the counter with a 6-pack before the "curfew" has been lifted?

>I'll give you $20 for $8 6-pack, if you just ring it in later.
>No, I can't do that
>Ok, well here's $10
>Goodbye
>>
>>133083050
How much is a plane ticket? My partner is a travel agent so I get discounts on this but at the moment it's the cheapest it's been for a long time. You can get to the other side of the world for like a thousand bucks.

Go somewhere you have some friends or family for easy mode, go to a caravan park or backpackers for medium (you might meet some good connections and it's cheap to live) or buy a van and put a mattress in the back until you find a job for hard mode.

Not sure about visas for Americans? I have a kiwi and an aussie passport. Even if I just had one I could live in either country indefinitely. UK is easy for us too, you need to have some savings in the bank and be under 30 when you apply though. Even if you don't have to, you should have enough to get home or someone to bail you out, because you aren't getting any welfare and will end up on the street if you run out of money, right up until you get noticed by police and deported.

There's opportunities all around the place for people who look for them, out of necessity or adventure. I think it should be a lot easier to move between Aus, Canada, NZ, UK and the US but it's already doable. I was thinking about going to alaska or canada to work on the trucks there, but god damn I am sick of trucks and enjoying learning a new skill, and stuck on this dream of sailing the world in a yacht I built
>>
>>133072442
I'm headed to my first year of community college for an AS in computer science. I will be living rent free with my parents until I am done with college.

I am aiming high in the world. A cheap community college with little debt and money/resume-boosters saved up working during college will act as the key to the shackles the jews have written my name on.
>>
>>133083358
what i'm trying to tell you is instead of using grounded and logical, pragmatic argumentation, use appeals to emotion

say you are a male who was circumcised if you are, and tell her how being circumcised negatively affected your life

women don't respond to logos or ethos appeals. you have to use pathos. don't just resign yourself, this is your flesh and blood here. your nephew will be grateful one day if you can convince his mom not so give him the snip.
>>
>>133072793
There's a reason all of this sounds so strange and foreign to you. Western culture was founded on the ideas of individualism and personal responsibility.
>>
File: FUCK EVERYTHING.gif (3MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK EVERYTHING.gif
3MB, 267x199px
>don't save up money so you can actually support yourself! The only way to live is paycheck to paycheck! Now git out, you're no longer family!

>>133078116
This. This right here is enraging.
>>
>>133083816
I can't tell her how being circumcised has affected my life because I don't know what I'm missing..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmR1ehmmwkc

I know there is urgency here, which is why I'm intervening in the first place. Maybe I'm not doing enough.
>>
File: who.jpg (27KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
27KB, 1440x1080px
>>133072442
>strong olfactory nerves
>>
>>133084110
I get that, but have you ever spent significant time alone?

I mean alone... You think you can handle that, come back from that, after any extended period of time. When all of your interactions are pre-scripted and your only link to the outside world is the internet. Because every conversation you have with your co-workers is also some pre-scripted non-sense.
And if you try to speak about the only thing you care about: the destruction of the world as you know it, everyone raises an eyebrow as soon as you say the word "white."

If you're the type who made his own path, good for you. I bet you have a great support network that helped push you along. But they make these memes for a reason.. The mother (& father) working all day, leaving the children alone at home to play FF7 all day and night, doesn't teach kids about individualism and personal responsibility.
>>
>>133085446
I can't believe it took you that long
>>
File: 1496736216879.jpg (110KB, 537x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496736216879.jpg
110KB, 537x672px
You think being poor is bad? Try having insane parents who are both highly paid doctors, and failed to save enough for your education let alone their own retirement (in early 60's for no reason)

I'd love to worry about things like school, but I'm living in a 1 bedroom on my own subsistence wage at 29. Couldn't apply for student loans for years because of parents income level.

It's okay though. You play the cards you're dealt, and sometimes it's the long game. Don't worry about how old you are like some house wife.
>>
File: 1465590555573.jpg (29KB, 384x504px) Image search: [Google]
1465590555573.jpg
29KB, 384x504px
>>133072442
It wasn't really a thing until the 1900s.
>>
>>133085658

I like your attitude anon, just keep moving on! I tend to think like this some times. You do what you gotta do. My situation sucks, but it could be worse. You just gotta keep chugging along. I mean, what else are you gonna do, die?
>>
>>133072569
>humans should act like beasts

Cool so you wouldn't have a problem if fascist militias came out of the woodwork tomorrow over threw the government and gassed all the leftists right?

Natural selection after all.

Top kek
>>
File: 1493971080696.png (121KB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493971080696.png
121KB, 314x240px
Maybe it's just from living in the south, but I rarely see this. All the parents from the friends I have don't have a problem with it as long as they're trying to better themselves while doing so. If you're a fucking NEET and not trying, I can understand using it as a threat, but it helps nobody kicking someone out.
It's especially sad when it does happen though due to failing out of college, and I've seen that from my time in college. Started out in physics, and about half the freshman class had to switch majors, but some kept going and barely getting by. By the time 2nd year math and physics started coming out, they couldn't handle it, and it was too late to switch majors, and I knew a couple who didn't know where they were going to live if they failed out. What made it worse was studying with them and seeing them work their asses off and just not getting it. My parents always told me I always had a home to come back to if times got hard, so it never stressed me out, but these people knew they were one bad test grade from not having a bed to sleep in.
>>
>>133086071
And that's the American way, at least what I've taken from my 30 yrs on this earth. You do what you gotta do, don't complain too much, work hard, and hope for a promotion.
Don't count on a pension, because that was gone years ago. Nevermind you can only save $25 a paycheck. Invest in stocks and 401ks. You won't be able to touch your money again for 50 years, but you wouldn't want extensive tax penalties would you!?

I guess there are many anons who would probably call me stupid for what I've described, but that's how I think about the job world. That's all anyone ever taught me about it. That's how I see it and I don't know anyway around asking for a job. People talk all the time about starting your own business, but I always think: "I'm broke, I've always been broke."
>>
How the fuck a mere flat can worth millions? Why naked beton hole worth more than personal helicopter?
Those are questions you will get used to.
Truth is housing is ridiculously overprised and basically unaffordable in most european countries. And it's been like that for quite a long time.
You just reached population density enough to housing became worth exponentially more. And it will be way worse
>>
>>133086254
I wish I had grown up in the south, because that's really the life I want. To be around family, work hard, and have good times together.. I just want to cut down a tree with an axe.. Why is that an impossible task?
>>
>>133087215
It seems as if you are trying to warn us that US is becoming like Russia.

Do you have problems with children leaving the home?
>>
>>133085556

I spend most of my time alone. I don't know how to train myself to talk to people. I can fill out an application and lie pretty good, I can afford my own place, but I've never had anything resembling a friend. I'm 30.
>>
I live with my mama now but whatever times are tough now
>>
>>133087259
Man, people live with their or wife parents for generations.
My parents lived like that, i grew with my parents, brother, my mom's brother and greatmother in two room flat.
Thank god my father managed to buy a flat in 2000s.
>>
>>133087373
You and me bro, you and me
>>
>>133072442
I would've been kicked out of home after graduating high school anyway, so to not give them that pleasure I moved out on my own accord at age 17.
Perhaps I even did a favour for them, because I was in no way at all prepared for real life. And they decided that because I moved out on my own initiative, they also thought I have everything figured out to sustain myself -- at age 17-soon-to-be-18.
They dropped me like a fucking rock and didn't support me financially.

And when I was in legit financial trouble (to the point where I was rationing ramen packets for a month and could barely pay rent), their excuse was "well we don't have money at the moment so we can't help you but we promise we'll help you when we're better off" -- instead spent money on themselves, a vacation to the US, lavish birthday gifts for my father.

Of course I got up to my own feet eventually so I didn't need my parents' help, but that promise they made of helping me financially... it's been 3 years since that promise was made, and I'm still waiting on that 3 years' worth of support. In those 3 years I had to work multiple jobs to pay for uni/rent/etc, and my parents had the nerve to try dictate how I live my life, even though I hit rock bottom and contemplated withdrawing into total hikikomori NEET status numerous times. Getting my bachelor's is taking far longer than anticipated because I couldn't spend enough time properly studying, since jobs took a priority.

Thanks boomers, I'm more in study debt (2 years' worth) because they didn't want to send some pocket change every month.
>>
File: 1453329988165.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1453329988165.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>133072442
Not like anyone can afford to move out these days with the housing & job market the way it is.
>>
>>133078116
There is no correct answer to any of these questions. It's meant to see how confident you are, so the best answer would either be "Strongly Disagree" or "Strongly Agree."
>>
>>133076630
underrated
>>
>>133076751
honestly just go out there in person. It's allot more stressful but works a hell of allot more than online applications.
>>
>>133087666
>checked
I'm kinda like you, I left as soon as I could. I didn't want to burden anyone and I just wanted to be on my own, doing my own thing.
>>
>>133088342
>Go to establishment or company in person
>they tell me to apply online
>waste hours of my time applying online
>never get a call back
It's been tried.
>>
>>133087873
Oh, is THAT the trick to these questions?
I've spent hours trying to figure out what these kikes were thinking!
Is refusing to help people who don't do their job a good thing or a bad thing? Surely you should help your fellow employees, but if they're not pulling their weight, but am I a team player or not, but am I a push over, etc..?
>>
>>133088862
It's pretty obvious isn't it? They are basically asking if you willing to work more than they legaly can ask you to.
Been there, seen it. They are all the same.
>>
>>133088862
No idea, but I was told about the 'Strongly either' trick by some guy that works at McD's since they have the same type of quiz. I would personally tell anybody not doing their job to fuck off if they asked me for help.
>>
>>133088862
Do you help your coworkers?
Strongly disagree (they should do their own fucking jobs)

If your co-worker is struggling to complete a task should you help them?
(this depends on a lot of factors, I only have two options)
Strongly disagree (they should do their own fucking job)

If your coworker asks for help, should you help them?
(Who's asking for help, how often do they ask for help, what's the task, how hard is it, is it taking away from my other tasks, etc.. I only have two options)
Strongly disagree (they should do their own fucking job)

I'll just wait for that phone call :)
>>
>>133089170
I always sensed that.. A lot of questions are "will you step in and do the job when others don't" tier. I try to make it clear through my answers that I'm willing to do the work, but won't put up with slackers.. I know this is dumb. The answers are probably tallied and given a grading.
>>
>>133089195
Exactly, fuck the slackers getting paid the same as me. How did these idiots even get the job?
>>
>>133089692
alright threads slowing down, and I'm stepping away. Thanks for good thread anons
>>
In Australia its pretty common for children to stay with parents until they finish university, but if they work in some other field or have a trade then they would typically move out when they're earning enough to be self sufficient. It's not a dumb thing to let someone from the ages of 18-22 or so stay at home so they can actually study rather than subsist and spend everything they earn from their shit casual job and never go anywhere. I moved out when i joined the army and my brother moved out when he got a graduate position in his field which he had to move interstate for.

That being said i don't have a solution for arts degrees retards who literally will never contribute to society outside their hospitality work. That says something about how willingly hecs debts are handed out and for what courses
>>
>>133088580
Me I was tired of basically living in a commie police state (we assign you what to do and if you don't obey, gulag awaits).
It's funny to think in hindsight, that they "tried" to prepare me adequately for the future by pushing school on me and forget about everything else -- household finance, how to take care of oneself, how to fix broken shit around the house, how to communicate with other human beings in a normal way -- but in the end their efforts backfired entirely as I hate life and have 0 drive and motivation left to carry on, I just want to be blown away by the wind and just hope for the best down the road.
>>
>>133072442
This is false though,

The ability for people to "move out at 18" is a function of the post war economy and was only possible from like 1965-2003

Historically people lived with their families until they were married and many had children by the time they could afford a house.

Millennials not moving out isnt strange or some new state of being, it is a return to the historical norm after a short period of extreme wealth across the society.
>>
>>133080814
>We dont live in homes as extended families like the poorer nations do
You have 0 historical perspective.
>>
>have shit health, be in pain all the time
>mom makes me feel like shit for not having a job and moving out almost every single day
>comes home crying yesterday because she talked to someone who's husband killed himself because he couldn't work, saying sorry and I can live here forever

>implying I won't fucking kill myself if that's the case

I didn't say that though but how god damn hard is it to fucking understand I'm in lots of pain doing the bare minimum I have to and my brain is fucking wasting away

So many years of being made to feel like shit

Now I'm fucking 25 and my health is just getting worse no thanks to years of stress and all while seeing the most mindless retard piece of shit get laid left and right

Fucking why
>>
>>133072442
How many children do you have? None? Then your 'point' is not worth a shit, sage.
>>
>>133090280
At least you found an excuse to post your stupid fucking blog
>>
>>133072886
I think if people are going to take it this far, it should happen.
Th US seems to be so strict on kids leaving as early as possible, so if that's the case, then fuck parents that think like that. They want to get rid of their kids? Then travel across the country and only see them maybe at Christmas. They certainly don't want to see them any other time.
It's different here in the UK, but everyone I knew that got kicked out at 18 came from some fucked up, awful, seperated family. All the kids are extremely poor as a result, never got a further education.
I know clusters of people that live in a house shares at age 30 that all live to play video games.

You can't keep thinking like this. It's like how in the UK a larger portion of people have had to grow up to realise they're not going to be home owners. You can see the banks panic with pandering adverts on TV for first time buyers and young people.
We're a culture where a huge amount of the older generation owned a home.
The cost of living is way off now.
>>
>>133090024
>I just want to be blown away by the wind
>>
>>133090170
You seem to be arguing against and then for and then against and then for what I was getting at.
>>
>>133090653
Lmao you know what at least I'm not the kind of fucking pathetic loser who shits on someone for no reason. People like you are the biggest motivation I have to do something with my life. So I can put your faggot ass in your place

Funny thing is I see so many people even skinnier than me despite not having any known health problems, you're probably one of them which is why you're such an angry worthless piece of shit
>>
File: 1379579411784.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1379579411784.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>133091156
>shits on someone for no reason
You're not talking about the topic you just found something vaguely related to your shit and wanted to post about your stupid mom and problems.
>So I can put your faggot ass in your place
Oh yeah I'm real fuckin told off by you saying you'll stop being worthless because I told you to fuck off you fucking faggot.

>Funny thing is I see so many people even skinnier than me despite not having any known health problems, you're probably one of them which is why you're such an angry worthless piece of shit
?????????
>>
>>133072442
it's funny because the concept of owning an individual, non-familial home only existed for like 30 years, while the rest of human history has been otherwise
>>
>>133090280
forget this nigger >>133090653

This may not help you, but it's the only thing that's helped me. It may sound extremely dumb as fuck, but in the movie "what dreams may come" the nigger says something about every living being knowing about the natural order and those who kill themselves have violated that order. This quote, that I don't remember quite correctly because I've never seen the whole movie, has literally saved my life twice.

I said it in jest, but it's the American way. Just suck it up, and keep chugging along. It's all we've got, try to find meaning along the way
>>
>>133091281
Well I'll be sure to remember anyone I meet that browses /pol/ isnt a shit eating retard who deserve being curb stomped just like antifa tumblrina cucks
>>
File: 1388196120856.jpg (231KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388196120856.jpg
231KB, 800x600px
>>133091621
Boy you were right about your brain wasting away good lord
>>
>>133091719
Nah you faggot kids are fucking losers

You all cross post on r9k yet you fucking whine about the most asinine non problems and completely ignore anyone facing real hardship, and jerk off to waifus

You're trash
>>
>>133090755
The problem is,in USA, kids moving out is success. But it leaves a huge hole in the lives of everyone involved. But it's normal, right goy? So you feel like shit, but you have to keep going and just pretend like everything's ok. Everyone pretends like everything's ok and that nobody misses anybody and I'll see you during the holidays, oh but not this year because I just want a few days to my self..
>>
File: Spy Face.jpg (19KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
Spy Face.jpg
19KB, 200x193px
>>133091830
I can't tell if you're schizophrenic or just have shit for wit.
>>
>>133091300
There's surely some ((funny business)) going on here. It's pretty obvious, but I'm not great at putting it into words. Kinda why I made the thread.
>>
>>133079055
>getting injured
>in Burgerland
Thats where you messed up kiddo.

Seriously though if it wasn't for my absurdly cheap set up I probably would have had to move in back with my parents because of my ankle injury a month ago.
>>
File: george.jpg (30KB, 548x419px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
30KB, 548x419px
>>133079055
>american dream
Working on a ship sounds cool. At least you've got the memories. Although, I'm sure it's much cooler in my head than it is in your reality. Sorry about your arm dude
>>
>>133072442
Yes fellow hyumanz, fuck the family unit !
A family living under the same roof ?
That's communism !

The death of the family unit for the nuclear family have gone smoothly, now we need to destroy the nuclear family and we'll finally live in an equal society free of hate, but not melanine !
>>
>>133072442
The US tradition of kicking your child out at 18 is created to destroy families and cohesive communities in favor of individual exhaltation.

If you were versed in the occult, you would know this is pure satanism. You don't see this happen in any other country/ethnic tradition, usually the children live with their parents and end up taking care of them in old age rather than hauling them off into a retirement home. I wonder (((who))) pushed for this idea.
>>
>>133091719
This just reminded me, and it's totally off topic.. but there was this avatar fag using Hugh Grants jocker to make fun of some anon threatening to kick his ass.

It was quite a long time ago, so maybe It was an image. I can't even remember.. But the joker dude was hammering the fuck out of this anon and kept posting the joker faces.. Does anyone happen to have that? It was hilarious, but before I was keen on screen capping threads.

calle calle
>>
>>133072442
its a horrible scam on the millennial generation. housing prices are fucktarded, so to move out you shell out huge sums of money on renting a shitty apartment that you will never own. much better to stay at home with your parents and share costs until you can properly afford to BUY your own house, not rent
>>
>>133075764
good goy
>>
>>133092795
>>133092821
Where have you been this whole time?
>>
>>133092821
Um...........no. I'm Asian and I can tell you that children leave their parents to live in their own homes and even start their own families even earlier than that. For instance in Malaysia / Indonesia we have what is called the Merantau tradition. Google it.

The earlier children can take care of themselves the better.
>>
>>133092922
Housing prices are fucktarded only when you wanna go to the big city to compete with gazillions of other job seekers to get employed in a entry-level that doesn't even pay for the rent.

If you go and live on your own in a cheap small town and make use of the lack of competition to start your own business it wouldn't be that bad. But too bad Millenials are stuck in the 'take care of me' drone mentality, wanting to work for someone else instead of working for themselves.
>>
>>133077174
A whole generation and then some already have ended up as debt slaves.

Mortgage = debt slavery
Insurance (for existing) = debt slavery
Student loans = debt slavery
>>
>>133077639
If you join the army you learn to be completely dependent, not independent.
>>
if I got kicked out of the nest i'd pull myself up back into it with my bootstraps and I have many times.
>>
>>133093081
There are only two things that matters in life for humans : securing access to ressources i.e. money in current society, which doesn't require moving out, and securing access to a womb, which MAY require moving out depending on the subhuman brain attached to the womb, but not before securing funds.

Anything else is irrelevant noise. Bloodlines helping each others prosper, individualistic bloodlines wither.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>>
>>133072442
how about removing socialism from economy so youngsters can start their business without obstacles ?
>>
File: 1462024448042.jpg (43KB, 640x565px) Image search: [Google]
1462024448042.jpg
43KB, 640x565px
>Not aiming to become the partriarch of a multi generational household
It's like all of you don't even want to homestead and rekindle ancient family models
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.