[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be compassionate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: very pretty.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
very pretty.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
am NRI and live in Canada. My friends here tend to laugh a lot about the Indian culture and degrade it by making faces whenever I share information about my Indian culture with them. They think India is a completely poor country which has gone to the dogs, thanks to the rape culture being broadcasted in the foreign media & issues such as poverty and overpopulation.
I'm not a complete patriot either, but I just can not bear people making fun of my country without even experiencing living there. Their jokes have been crossing the boundaries. What can I do/tell them that everything has its limits?
>>
>>133069172
Does your parents house reek like shit? Spices and poor hygiene? Haha
>>
>>133069427
woahh
>>
>>133069172
Don't waste your time on this board
>>
>>133069528
Why not?
>>
>>133069528
is you punjabi to bro?
>>
>>133069427

poo in loo?
>>
>>133069172
>What can I do?

Go home.

Sage
>>
>>133069172
>>133069528
If you two were actual NRIs, youd realise India is actually more shit than you previously thought. This is coming from someone whose actually lived there for a fucking while and visits the country often.

The country HAS gone to the dogs. In fact went to the dogs a while back.

Some new hot trends in addition to rape, poverty and rampant nepotism include:
>Mob lynching
>Cow protection squads (Gaurakshak)
>Anti-Romeo squads that do the exact opposite of what they were supposed to in the first place
>Reservation to get even more retarded by adding more no name marginalised castes

We cant even claim to be anti-muslim since their shitty practices (along with shitty hindu practices) are still going on.

.t actual NRI
>>
File: erdogod.jpg (24KB, 430x331px) Image search: [Google]
erdogod.jpg
24KB, 430x331px
>>133069172

>Indian culture
>Posts image of a building commissioned by a Muslim emperor

Try again Pajeet.

Also do yourself a favor and don't beg for adoration from the chronically unemployed and mentally unstable degenerates on 4chinz. They're on a path to Hell and they'll drag you down with them.
>>
File: 1499567293736.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1499567293736.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>133071175
>They're on a path to Hell and they'll drag you down with them.
>>
>>133069172
India is a poor country filled with shit and shitty people.
Stop being a faggot and pretending India is beautiful
>>
>>133071841
If this guy is an actual NRI, nothing will convince him. I should know. I was a full lefty Indiaizbest defender.

Kinda sucks. If NRIs could actually pull their head out of their ass theyd recognise the flaws and actually work towards making the country better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.