[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Catholic Church

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: xkVz6l_Z.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
xkVz6l_Z.png
144KB, 512x512px
What went wrong?
>>
>>133066918
Indulgences.
>>
>>133066918
They got caught.
>>
>>133066918
>The Catholic Church
>What went wrong?
Satan.
>>
Vatican 2
>>
>>133066918
The cultists weren't stamped out before they could spread.
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (23KB, 480x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
23KB, 480x648px
Power corrupts
>And atracts those seeking to corrupt you for their use

And the church now preaches loving the siners, while not the sin.
And standing iddle not being JUDGEMENTAL

Tl;dr church now soft / sjw
>>
>>133066918
>Slowly go downhill
>"You fucked up lad I'm out"
>Go downhill even harder
>Realize you fucked up, throw everything out of the window, reform everything, deform everything
>End up a complete mess

Honestly if the reformed had been a bit more diplomatic and a bit less antifa-tier, it could have worked out pretty well
>>
File: IMG_1924.png (193KB, 608x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1924.png
193KB, 608x314px
Love & shelter the poor (sermon 7 days ago)
>a good shepherd doesn't invite wolves into his flock, because muh diversity

And we shoul openly demand castration or death for pedos
>pic very related
>>
>>133067210
This.
>>
File: Benedict16.jpg (58KB, 455x533px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict16.jpg
58KB, 455x533px
>>133066918
Jesuits, they fuck everything.
Francis is purposely misleading poorly catechized Catholics into thinking this immigration shit is okay.
It's not.
It's directly against the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
He's really bad.
>>
>>133068485
Please elaborate.
>>
>>133066918
>>133067002
>>133067125
>>133067210
>>133067934
>>133068191
>>133068205
>>133068485
All of this. We're so far past fucked. Where the fuck would someone have to go to find a church/cathedral that hasn't been corrupted?
>>
>>133069154
>Where the fuck would someone have to go to find a church/cathedral that hasn't been corrupted?
Look for a traditional Catholic church, one that still performs the traditional Latin Mass and follows the pre-Vatican II Mass. There are two near me, one about an hour away that only does one Sunday Mass as traditional, and another that is about 90 minutes away that is completely pre-Vatican II.

They exist, it is just hard to find them. Good luck!
>>
>>133066918
Early 20th century. Like the rest of the world.
>>
>>133066918
Popes
>>
>>133069439
Thank you so much, I've also been recommended this video about the church pre-Vatican II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxM7Lo2URw

There's still a lot I need to understand, but one thing I know for sure is I don't like the church as it stands today. There is no community, at least for me, and it is very few that make me feel welcome, despite being a Catholic from birth. Since I started going back to church and have been studying everything I can about it, the situation we're in just makes me feel terrible
>>
>>133070509
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJxM7Lo2URw
Thanks for the video, I have not seen this one so great find.

There is a lot of great information out there on how Vatican II destroyed the church, and a lot of it is very heart wrenching (when you see the actual destruction). Hard to find the good stuff, though, just keep looking and do lots of different types of searches.

>There is no community
I have found the exact same thing. Since I am - sadly - still too lazy to drive the hour or 90 minutes to attend Latin Mass, I have occasionally been attending the local church. I really do like the Priest but the Parish just seems a bit cold, uninviting. I don't mean to sound mean, but I just do not feel that welcome and there is no sense of community.

I feel terrible, too, but know that Jesus said He will never leave His Church, that His Church will never die. Us genuine, true, traditional Catholics are out there, but it is hard to find each other since we have fewer and fewer places to go.

Good luck on your journey! Bless!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.