[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNC meddled with election

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (58KB, 434x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 434x432px
Why does no one talk about this no more? This really activates my almonds that not even Fox News will say that the DNC and or Clinton had something to do with this. Why /pol/?
>>
File: 149137131495.png (157KB, 434x432px) Image search: [Google]
149137131495.png
157KB, 434x432px
>>
>>133066172
Why doesn't the public know about how the DNC would bus people to Trump rally's?
>>
>>133066172
Bump until dead
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
>>133066489
>>
>>133066172
They don't need to. Their plant candidate has won. They played 7D chess with us from the beginning, Trump was their guy all along - Trump was the puppet candidate from the very start.
>>
>>133066172
>texas
>red
kek. Can't wait for Drumpfy tears on election day
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>133066566
am I the only one who sees this madness
>bump until dead
>>
>>133066585
So this all just goes away?
>>
>>133066744
Yep. In fact, it may as well never happened. It will be erased from the archives.
>>
>>133066421
Msm doesnt report this shit man

Lies by omission
>>
>>133066172
Because they only rigged their own primaries.

>>133066421
The public knows, nobody cares. There is nothing illegal about providing transportation to people can assemble and demonstrate.

>>133066585
This. It was hard to believe that anyone took a billionaire who inherited all his wealth and live in a literally golden tower in New York as a man of the people.

Everytime I post these things, I'm called a shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 766x960px
>>133066860
Civil war when? It disturbs me that no one will ever truly understand how fucked it is in this word. We've truly become a sissified nation that won't stand for anything.
>>
>>133066172
The Democratic Party is a gang of criminals and they use infilitrated media organizations to make any investigation into their wrongdoing sound like treason (lol) and fund protest organization to intimidate people into keeping their mouths shut.

Trump can't do anything about it because they'd immediately cry "HITLER" and unleash the "Resistance" to burn down Washington while the DNC bribes Never Trumper Congressman to vote for impeachment. Trump is a lot smarter than people give him credit for.
>>
>>133066172
We dont talk about it because the election is over and some of us had our brain on campaign mode for so long that at some point I myself was believing Trump that he was going to put a special prosecutor on her but he never did 'cause he didn't want to hurt the Clintons. Now maybe he could change his mind 'cause she doesn't regret a shit of all her crimes plus the idea that at this momment, she is fantasizing about the Mueller's team prosecuting Trump is irritating me...
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>133066172

DNC is connected to China & has "Clean up Crews" that are used for Wetwork,Trafficking/Kidnapping, Voter Fraud & Protests. They have a much bigger kill count then the Clinton's.

(Did a thread on this, which can be found here: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

During the O Admin, the DNC was allow to get & was given NSA type/style information on the RNC/Conservative Groups/Alternative Media.
>>
>>133066421
Kraemer had the balls to sue Vertias after he was on tape saying they organized a protest and cops went to the hospital at that protest.
>>
File: Useful Idiots.jpg (342KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Useful Idiots.jpg
342KB, 1024x768px
>>133066172
because the media has pushed the Trump-Russia narrative so hard that everyone has basically forgotten that it even happened.

I think this might've been their key objective all along tbqh. If they were forced to address what happened the Dems could be facing a party split, and they can't have that. By the time this fake witch hunt ends, they'll just claim that it was so long ago that it is no longer relevant.
>What difference at this point does it make?
>>
File: 5b8fd7331f.jpg (38KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
5b8fd7331f.jpg
38KB, 461x346px
Because of these guys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.