[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend Europe at 86% funding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

Please God let this succeed.
>>
Anyone else think If this makes its goal there's going to be a shitstorm
>>
>>133062344
Bump.
>>
I somehow don't trust Identitäre Bewegung, just a gut feeling
>>
lmao that jew martin is just going to go on vacation on the boat once he gets all the money.
>>
>>133062612
MSM would have to report it if they can really get the boat out.

It would be fucking awesome to have the voice of reason just represented on the Med.
>>
>>133062820
The German government would have already killed the leaders if they weren't controlled opposition. In this political climate, you really think the elite would just let an opposition group rise?
>>
>>133062848
The most important thing would be the fact that they are there. There's no way that a single boat will be able to legally stop more than a handful anyway.

What they can do is make some noise and shore up support against the present (insane) policy. This is all about publicity. That's the point.
>>
>>133063075
So just to get this straight, your definition of a successful opposition movement is one that is unsuccessful?
>>
>>133063075
>conspiracy theorist

>>133062820
I know them personally. They put up with constant violence and have their homes raised by both Antifa and the police. They aren't trying to scam people. Sellner himself is a fucking great guy.
>>
>>133062344

That thot Lauren better advertise this shit on her Twitter before the last 5 days are up. It's so close
>>
>>133063386

I just don't know anymore. After WWII and the kike takeover, we've only ever seen nationalist campaigns and or opposition that either got shut down or failed.

So, It really is hard for me to believe that a group(s), especially with how fucked midern politics are, would be allowed to even breath.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.